Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Spectre, The Innovative Era | Cap 90 - Diverse Worlds | NEW Features | December 2k18

Discussion on Spectre, The Innovative Era | Cap 90 - Diverse Worlds | NEW Features | December 2k18 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 12/22/2018, 13:12   #286

elite*gold: 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by parry36 View Post
Embarrassed I gave this server a chance and brought Phobia here.
@ is corrupt, unfortunate that people with no integrity are put in positions of power.
Yo, i can totally understand you're disappointed about the server. But its hilarious how you guys believe a kid through his words, like LOL.

Quacky the kiddo been crying to me since like the beginning of the server, for full gm console and i legit refused him everytime. Now that the server got down cause of some problems, dude just wanted to rage because he couldnt get what he wanted. Now he's desperately pm'ing everyone saying that "paris is corrupt, plyz no talk to him anymore" thinking it would damage me. Im still laughing to that, i advice you to do the same. Last but not least, i have SCREENSHOTS unlike him, begging me for roles and ingame auths xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2018, 14:03   #287

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaSun View Post
could already tell in the start, he was a pyrite staff member what did u expect? once corrupt always corrupt.
Why’d you bring Pyrite up in this matter? Pyrite had 0 corruption, looks like you’re not done fan-girling though, you’ve never stopped talking about Pyrite since it opened.

Side-note; Sorry for bringing up the name, no advertisement was intended.
Old 12/22/2018, 14:10   #288

elite*gold: 0
the server is great.
there was a little fail with alchemy bug that people abuse...
it was clear that they will make a rollback, and now kids crying a river
Old 12/22/2018, 14:34   #289

Exactly, leaving the server through alchemie is childish.
The game is nice and flawless.
Old 12/22/2018, 15:13   #290

You guys using word rollback in wrong way, there was no proper rollback here.

It was alchemy abuse bug, like 50x ppl made +9/10/11 in 10 minutes
"Rollback" was anounced regarding this alchemy bug
After that anounce server is still runing for like 1h or less, in that time ofc ppl will spend sliks, fail their items for fun/alchemy bug that was going on/etc
They "rollbacked" only things regarding alchemy bug, rest what hapend in that 1h time was not "rollbacked"
They CANT properly rollback because there is no backup files/or files are corupted like they say xD...nevertheless, its a wrap i think. gg
Old 12/22/2018, 16:23   #291

I was very hope- and faithful this server would turn out good. But there is just too many problems with this server and I feel like the GMs dont really know what theyre doing.

There is daily downtimes because of rate changes, and I think GMs dont know how to adjust them properly. Then the rates were so jacked up that ppl got heavy amounts of elixirs and stones within minutes. Server was taken down to "rollback" this thing. But all they did is delete elixirs and stones of some ppl, and others didnt have it deleted. made no sense. Then theres alchemy bug. Ok it happens. but "somehow" their files get "corrupted" so they cant make a rollback. Alot of ppl lost items because they were plain deleted and running around in only half a set. other ppl kept their +12 ****. I made alchemy after the bug fix and on 2nd rollback which was still a fail, had them removed to +2 from +7 and silks i spent on immo was not given back to me. Also one of the items got durability reduced with 3 steady on it.

i dont know if anyone is corrupt, at least i havent noticed such a thing, but what i can say for sure is, that the gms are not aware or dont know what they are doing/supposed to do. They call it unlucky and I call it unskilled. Im also majorly upset with how Supporters on discord can just abuse the **** out of their powers, randomly muting ppl and **** for no reason.

If you think im just crying, ok thats fine. i wasnt one of the ppl who made +12 etc during alchemy bug. literally dont care. you can go and give this server a chance and just see for urself.

The beta phase was for nothing i guess. all the problems they had after grand opening are things that should be taken care of in beta phase.

EDIT: also one guy in my union made +10 spear about 6 hours before alchemy bug, which was before inspection. guess what? after "rollback" spear was +7. Thats hella unjustified.
Old 12/22/2018, 16:57   #292

Lol, fake player count on the website.

Server is offline and it shows Players Online: 784 / 3500.
Old 12/22/2018, 17:04   #293

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziddy1232 View Post
Lol, fake player count on the website.

Server is offline and it shows Players Online: 784 / 3500.
as said many times before tho, its cause the website is not updated yet. When server goes offline, it doesnt update on website until server get restarted.
Old 12/22/2018, 17:09   #294

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gameking88 View Post
I'd just like to clarify something. First of all - hello. I understand many people are frustrated with the series of unfortunate events that our server incurred yesterday. To address the issue: we are still searching for a permanent fix. Because our backups corrupted, we were forced to attempt a manual rollback, which failed and caused several issues with players' items/sets, etc... There will 100% be a massive compensation, we are still determining what it will be.

Regarding Paris, he was not giving items to a particular user. He was giving his OWN CHARACTER items in order to test a newly released event. Feel free to search for the user in the screenshots, you will not be able to find him - as it was Paris. Nobody from our team ever gave free silk/items to any users. Unless you can find other proof with different characters, please stop spreading falsified, misconstrued rumors. Thanks and have a good night. -Hype
RIIIIIIIGHT, threatening to kick some1 from the team if he reported what paris was doing was just because of an event, right.

And giving a certain person 1B (ofc a turk) and a skill refund scroll (w/e) its called for free. Ye seems like a really nice server, and what stuff have we not heard what he did
Old 12/22/2018, 19:23   #295

by the donators perpective, is this still worth playing after this unfortunate situation?
i dont wanna bury my money into a dog **** 1-month-server.
Old 12/22/2018, 19:30   #296

Quote:
Originally Posted by seymore View Post
by the donators perpective, is this still worth playing after this unfortunate situation?
i dont wanna bury my money into a dog **** 1-month-server.
Its worth to play here
Old 12/22/2018, 20:55   #297

The only Thing they can do is a Reopening Right now.

Or the Server is dead soon.
Old 12/22/2018, 20:57   #298

here u can vote
Old 12/22/2018, 21:30   #299

So what gonna happend,i donated and server got closed in few days,this is pure scam,also discord is fully blocked -.-
Old 12/22/2018, 21:34   #300

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCroN00b View Post
So what gonna happend,i donated and server got closed in few days,this is pure scam,also discord is fully blocked -.-
Server is back online now

Tags
cap 90 server, cap 90 sro, silkroad 90 cap servers, silkroad online, sro