Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 20:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Spectre, The Innovative Era | Cap 90 - Diverse Worlds | NEW Features | December 2k18

Discussion on Spectre, The Innovative Era | Cap 90 - Diverse Worlds | NEW Features | December 2k18 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 11/22/2018, 22:42   #61

elite*gold: 0
GL HF I'm in!

Herbalist
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/22/2018, 23:32   #62

Seems good and you look like need some competitive streamers GL btw
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/22/2018, 23:46   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paris* View Post
Hello. Im glad that you are in. To explain the euro part, removing it completely is just too mainstream. We've seen a lot of only CH servers, and they became boring by time. This way, we aim to give chances to euro enthusiasts to also enjoy the game, and add some excitement in general. Thats the main target. Additionally, you wont be able to use your euro chars after the event period but you may enjoy the event rewards on your CH char as well. Cheers!
This is actually stupid no offense, but if you're allowing Europeans in events; I'm hoping you Nerf their skills, or else every CHN going to play European. Europeans killed SRO with their pain / fence / tambour / dance / bless / black ress. You should also just make higher rates, and remove bot; nobody wants a server with afk botting; server should be about activities, and not afk farming. I'll give it a try, but this idea with Europeans is just Idk you could've easily balanced the skills, but whatever.

I've played servers as CHN where I can own any Europeans 1v1, but obviously in a party that's where they excel I never understood why CHN cried about not being able to rekt a full 8 man party of EUR..

Bless Spell longer cool down, and removed when switch weapons.
Screens longer cool down, and removed when switch weapons; also shorter time for buff.
Pain Quota; less damage disperate.
Fence; same as pain.
Tambour; reduce absorb
Dance; keep first dances only, and not secondary of the skills
Black Ress; just remove it from the game.

For games such as Arena hope you have afk kicker after 1 minute... same with ctf etc...
Old 11/22/2018, 23:53   #64

elite*gold: 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by YMCMbillionaires View Post
This is actually stupid no offense, but if you're allowing Europeans in events; I'm hoping you Nerf their skills, or else every CHN going to play European. Europeans killed SRO with their pain / fence / tambour / dance / bless / black ress. You should also just make higher rates, and remove bot; nobody wants a server with afk botting; server should be about activities, and not afk farming. I'll give it a try, but this idea with Europeans is just Idk you could've easily balanced the skills, but whatever.

I've played servers as CHN where I can own any Europeans 1v1, but obviously in a party that's where they excel I never understood why CHN cried about not being able to rekt a full 8 man party of EUR..

Bless Spell longer cool down, and removed when switch weapons.
Screens longer cool down, and removed when switch weapons; also shorter time for buff.
Pain Quota; less damage disperate.
Fence; same as pain.
Tambour; reduce absorb
Dance; keep first dances only, and not secondary of the skills
Black Ress; just remove it from the game.

For games such as Arena hope you have afk kicker after 1 minute... same with ctf etc...
Buddy... The aim there is to make people play euro already. So your sentence "every CHN is going to play euro" makes no sense, this is in fact what we are looking for, already. I advice you to come and test it live, im sure you will like it. Cheers!
Old 11/23/2018, 02:43   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paris* View Post
Buddy... The aim there is to make people play euro already. So your sentence "every CHN is going to play euro" makes no sense, this is in fact what we are looking for, already. I advice you to come and test it live, im sure you will like it. Cheers!
What's the point of separating the classes? is what I'm getting at seems stupid classes that can't even interact only in event? seems "to make no sense" never seen this in any game ever. Just seems a way for the cry baby kids who get owned in pvp.

Just edit the skills, and make it normal. So job? Euro, and Chn wont encounter each other? partying? pvp? only in events we can verse each other? if so wont even bother trying here.
Old 11/23/2018, 03:30   #66

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
What's the point of separating the classes? is what I'm getting at seems stupid classes that can't even interact only in event? seems "to make no sense" never seen this in any game ever. Just seems a way for the cry baby kids who get owned in pvp.

Just edit the skills, and make it normal. So job? Euro, and Chn wont encounter each other? partying? pvp? only in events we can verse each other? if so wont even bother trying here.
That's the literal entire point. It's a chinese-only server. The diverse worlds addition is a revolutionary feature that has never been done before, to simply give euro lovers the best of both worlds. Of course we won't let the europeans and chinese characters come into contact with each other, it would be a chin/eu server at that point.

I guess you're also confused on a lot on this diverse world feature. It's an event that will last for 6 hours at a time, where you can play european characters for the time being, similar to a secondary char system. Your char is NOT deleted as far as I know when the event ends, you just cannot access it until the next diverse worlds event. Think of it this way - the server is CHINESE ONLY - BUT THERE IS AN EVENT THAT ALLOWS YOU TO PLAY EURO for sometime and CANNOT CONTACT THE CHINESE CHARACTERS. It's optional as well, of course. If you don't the event, feel free not to participate. If you were looking for a CHIN/EU server, this isn't it. Sorry.

But we recommend you check our open beta before making any judgements solely based on our thread. Thanks and goodnight.
Old 11/23/2018, 08:00   #67

Hypeeed Let's go
IGN:PoOXy

Quote:

Hello just to make it clear if you still have no idea what that means ( I'm not trying to be rude). European characters upon the event will spawn in their own world with no contact to Chinese characters or anything like that. You will simply spawn in the other world with only european chars. Also there are some skill edits for EU characters as well as you can read in epvp thread. Hopefully this helped you understand the whole EU situation <3
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/23/2018, 08:30   #68

elite*gold: 2
What PoOXy said. xD
Old 11/23/2018, 15:00   #69

This is a great effort .. I wish you a great success .. Good luck
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/23/2018, 16:46   #70

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,148
good luck bois.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/23/2018, 16:58   #71

Quote:

Lol..
Races can't be balanced, simply. everyone tried, none succed. not even joymax succed in that. (at lower degrees atleast)
Now let's get back to the point that Spectre made, I really like and I'm hyped to see how this actually work.
As I understood the "EU race" will be enabled only on "CERTAIN events" where ONLY and ONLY "EU race" can join, so kinda no balance needed there regarding the races, so go yks
Old 11/23/2018, 17:15   #72

Our open beta phase 1 is starting in 45 minutes, prepare yourselves and call your friends!!

ONLINE!!
Old 11/23/2018, 18:54   #73

Beta is live!! join us babesss
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/24/2018, 02:10   #74

We are going better than expected so far!! Come join the fun, you didn't miss anything yet.
Thanks for the shares, also. @
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/24/2018, 02:37   #75

waitin for G.O

Tags
cap 90 server, cap 90 sro, silkroad 90 cap servers, silkroad online, sro