Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 19:57

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Lws Online| 120 Cap | CHN & EU | PVE Server |New Extra Features | Long Term|Silk/Hour

View Poll Results: Beta for 3 days not 5
Yes make is Saturday grand opening 27 71.05%
No keep is Monday 11 28.95%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Old 10/11/2018, 05:27   #16


 
elite*gold: 12
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 260
Received Thanks: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by romlah5209 View Post
Alright..Ty
You are welcome ❤️



legendworld is offline  
Old 10/11/2018, 06:43   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 629
Received Thanks: 103
100m gold to start it is fking hight thé gold will be useless to buy item from other player


0MAXOU0 is offline  
Old 10/11/2018, 07:10   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 202
Received Thanks: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0MAXOU0 View Post
100m gold to start it is fking hight thé gold will be useless to buy item from other player
I think so..it should be 10m only..100m is too high..
romlah5209 is offline  
Old 10/11/2018, 07:28   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
Actually think starting gold should be 1m only. and 30x ex seems kinda steep for level 120cap. i think it would be better if u made the solo exp 40 and party exp 45x. or even 35-40. just , remember how 30x on zszc some years ago with a cap of 90, seemed like an eternity? and the whole server became a bot's nest? i think a slightly higher exp rate would be better. also make gold rates lower so gold would matter since every other server has prices around 1b-10b. make them more normal. just my opinions XD im gonna register and play NAO!


sharky69 is offline  
Old 10/11/2018, 07:32   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 629
Received Thanks: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharky69 View Post
Actually think starting gold should be 1m only. and 30x ex seems kinda steep for level 120cap. i think it would be better if u made the solo exp 40 and party exp 45x. or even 35-40. just , remember how 30x on zszc some years ago with a cap of 90, seemed like an eternity? and the whole server became a bot's nest? i think a slightly higher exp rate would be better. also make gold rates lower so gold would matter since every other server has prices around 1b-10b. make them more normal. just my opinions XD im gonna register and play NAO!
Totaly agree with u don't kill the economy
0MAXOU0 is offline  
Old 10/11/2018, 07:55   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 202
Received Thanks: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharky69 View Post
Actually think starting gold should be 1m only. and 30x ex seems kinda steep for level 120cap. i think it would be better if u made the solo exp 40 and party exp 45x. or even 35-40. just , remember how 30x on zszc some years ago with a cap of 90, seemed like an eternity? and the whole server became a bot's nest? i think a slightly higher exp rate would be better. also make gold rates lower so gold would matter since every other server has prices around 1b-10b. make them more normal. just my opinions XD im gonna register and play NAO!
Sound good...

Im botting at lvel 119 mobs..but no awakening drop?..
romlah5209 is offline  
Old 10/11/2018, 09:40   #22


 
elite*gold: 12
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 260
Received Thanks: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by romlah5209 View Post
Sound good...

Im botting at lvel 119 mobs..but no awakening drop?..
Bughdad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharky69 View Post
Actually think starting gold should be 1m only. and 30x ex seems kinda steep for level 120cap. i think it would be better if u made the solo exp 40 and party exp 45x. or even 35-40. just , remember how 30x on zszc some years ago with a cap of 90, seemed like an eternity? and the whole server became a bot's nest? i think a slightly higher exp rate would be better. also make gold rates lower so gold would matter since every other server has prices around 1b-10b. make them more normal. just my opinions XD im gonna register and play NAO!
The exp is already high they get 120 in about 2 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0MAXOU0 View Post
100m gold to start it is fking hight thé gold will be useless to buy item from other player
We will reduce it to 10m
legendworld is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2018, 09:48   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 202
Received Thanks: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by legendworld View Post
Bughdad?



The exp is already high they get 120 in about 2 hours



We will reduce it to 10m
Exp is good i think..i got 120 level now...around 3-4 hours only..Not baghdad but in mirrow..cuz in thread said souless drop from 110 to 120 mobs...
romlah5209 is offline  
Old 10/11/2018, 09:50   #24


 
elite*gold: 12
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 260
Received Thanks: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by romlah5209 View Post
Not baghdad but in mirrow..cuz in thread said souless drop from 110 to 120 mobs...
Try bughdad mobs untill I check exactly where cuz I'm not the thread Creator
legendworld is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2018, 10:06   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 629
Received Thanks: 103
Can u add pain quota skill to ch skill and increased force skill or add force skill sro r
0MAXOU0 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2018, 12:03   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 202
Received Thanks: 51
Fix blue on avatar please..without bot still cant put blue on it..
epvpImg: A picture is worth a thousand words.
romlah5209 is offline  
Old 10/11/2018, 12:26   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 111
Received Thanks: 24
why cant u use those things when ur using a bot
everyone uses bots.
kinda anoying to change to normal client everytime.
at least enable trace for bot.
still good system tho
mich7777 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2018, 12:33   #28


 
elite*gold: 12
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 260
Received Thanks: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by mich7777 View Post
why cant u use those things when ur using a bot
everyone uses bots.
kinda anoying to change to normal client everytime.
at least enable trace for bot.
still good system tho
Okay

Quote:
Originally Posted by romlah5209 View Post
Fix blue on avatar please..without bot still cant put blue on it..
epvpImg: A picture is worth a thousand words.
Will do it now
legendworld is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/11/2018, 20:14   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 93
Received Thanks: 18
Thanks for This Server We Are Waiting You Long time ago

Downloading....
masteriam is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2018, 20:51   #30


 
elite*gold: 12
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 260
Received Thanks: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by masteriam View Post
Thanks for This Server We Are Waiting You Long time ago

Downloading....
Welcome mate ❤️


legendworld is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads
Vision-Online| 110 Cap | CHN & EU | PVE Server | Old School | Long Term|Silk/Hour
11/10/2018 - SRO PServer Advertising - 23 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/WBjCfab.jpg • *Introduction Welcome, dear fans, in our new server and hope to find pleasure in this server. We have added everything that is new to follow the rapid development in the Silk Road copies. We have prepared and supported this server in many things. We did not create this server for profit But to be a place to have fun. In the end, we hope you like our humble servant. video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evFP1BghtR4 http://i.epvpimg.com/totnbab.png
Silver Road ||120 Pve D12 || Silk/Hour || Play2Win || Job Based & coins || Long Term
09/13/2015 - SRO PServer Advertising - 9 Replies
Request to close Reason thread is dead and creating another one. http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private-sro-advertising/3870763-silver-road-120-pve-d12-silk-hour-play2win-job-based-coins-long-term.html#post32988940
Silver Road ||120 Pve D12 || Silk/Hour || Play2Win || Job Based & coins || Long Term
09/11/2015 - SRO PServer Advertising - 13 Replies
#Closed our new topic in here http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private-sro-advertising/3860656-silver-road-120-pve-d12-silk-hour-play2win-job-based-coins-long-term.html#post32921556



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.