Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

VenusReborn | 120CAP | Real ISRO Experience | Entirely Labor | GO 15.09.2018

Discussion on VenusReborn | 120CAP | Real ISRO Experience | Entirely Labor | GO 15.09.2018 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/31/2018, 17:49   #106

elite*gold: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by x1stvanx View Post
Please set the default language to english on the website.

This link should work
Old 08/31/2018, 22:09   #107

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by senua View Post
May you check your windows defender and apply these steps?

To be able to login to the game without any problem please follow these steps carefuly
- First, you have to shut down your windows defender completely.
- Then download the script "disable defender" on our site and right click on it and run it as administrator.
- Then, restart your computer.
- Finally, extract the client from the rar file that you downloaded.

If you have extra virus program you don't need to use windows defender. But, if you still want to use it. Be careful about game folder cuz your windows defender re-opens automatically every restart.
Yes iu have windows Defender and Malawerbytes but in both i was sett one exclusion for the game folder. and even i was OFF the Real Protections for Windows Defender but that Silkroad Launcher stil dont wanna open when try to Run.
Old 08/31/2018, 22:14   #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandrubc89 View Post
Yes iu have windows Defender and Malawerbytes but in both i was sett one exclusion for the game folder. and even i was OFF the Real Protections for Windows Defender but that Silkroad Launcher stil dont wanna open when try to Run.
After you done. Re-extract your client folder please. Cuz it effected your client already before you close it
Old 08/31/2018, 22:59   #109

Quote:
To be able to login to the game without any problem
First, you have to shut down your windows defender completely.
Then download the script "disable defender" on our site and right click on it and run it as administrator.
Then, restart your computer.
Finally, extract the client from the rar file that you downloaded.

AHAHAHAHA .... go away
Old 09/01/2018, 01:44   #110

Quote:
After you done. Re-extract your client folder please. Cuz it effected your client already before you close it
Bro i was make like this : First i a was set exclusion for folder in Windows Defender and Malwerbytes and after i Re-extract the game files from arhive. So all my AV was not scan that folder becouse was set to exclude before i was try to extract all game filess. So i dk why not run that Silkroad Launcher. The exclusion its sett right becouse i dont get any alert from any AV when i am try to extract or when iam try ti run the game. So the AV dont scan nothing there.
Old 09/01/2018, 01:48   #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenTrader View Post
AHAHAHAHA .... go away
Are you sure windows defender provide a perfect virus protection to your computer? It is just a windows sh1ts as everyone knows. Use kaspersky or nod32 for real protection. Also, everybody know who is the our guard owners. They opened server today and there is many ppl playing this server. They are using same guard with us cuz they are owners of the guard. Do you think you are the only genius on this community by using windows defender?

Quote:
Bro i was make like this : First i a was set exclusion for folder in Windows Defender and Malwerbytes and after i Re-extract the game files from arhive. So all my AV was not scan that folder becouse was set to exclude before i was try to extract all game filess. So i dk why not run that Silkroad Launcher.
Send me a message on discord or facebook i will send you only f8lib.dll parts

Here link for f8lib.dll parts:
Old 09/01/2018, 11:50   #112

I dont get any virus or problem playing is this server..why some players so scared..pfff..im using kapersky..
Old 09/01/2018, 17:27   #113

come come come

Today is Fortress war or?

Searching english speaking guild
IGN
SchokoKuchen
Old 09/01/2018, 20:14   #114

Quote:
Are you sure windows defender provide a perfect virus protection to your computer? It is just a windows sh1ts as everyone knows. Use kaspersky or nod32 for real protection. Also, everybody know who is the our guard owners. They opened server today and there is many ppl playing this server. They are using same guard with us cuz they are owners of the guard. Do you think you are the only genius on this community by using windows defender?

What u talking there? Windows Defender now are more good becouse its integrated in windows 10 its part of windows , so its more good now then in windows 7. And if u was read my posting i was saying here i have one more AV instaled in my PC , i have even that Malawerbytes. And u dont understand may problem here, i dont cant start that fukkking Silkroad loauncher.exe its never Run. My all AV dont scan the game folder becouse its set to exclude but even like this its dont start, i have all game files good , no one miss but still cant make that Silkroad Loauncher to Run.

Quote:

So u want make me disamble or remove parts from my Windows for only can play a stupid game? What a peps with good mind will do that? I am not use this PC only for SRO or other game so i am need have some Security.

So now i think that Silkroad Louancer.exe its blocked some how from the Fierwall not the Virus Protections maybe, i think its do something suspicios or maybe that Game files what i was downloade from Google driver are broken. Now i will download from Mega to see what will happend.

Bro i am not new in SRO, i was play in many other SRO private server and no one make me troble even on that Server who have game protections, i was just exclude the game folder and all was good but here its seems very strange why its not work.
Old 09/01/2018, 20:44   #115

Quote:
What u talking there? Windows Defender now are more good becouse its integrated in windows 10 its part of windows , so its more good now then in windows 7. And if u was read my posting i was saying here i have one more AV instaled in my PC , i have even that Malawerbytes. And u dont understand may problem here, i dont cant start that fukkking Silkroad loauncher.exe its never Run. My all AV dont scan the game folder becouse its set to exclude but even like this its dont start, i have all game files good , no one miss but still cant make that Silkroad Loauncher to Run.

So u want make me disamble or remove parts from my Windows for only can play a stupid game? What a peps with good mind will do that? I am not use this PC only for SRO or other game so i am need have some Security.

So now i think that Silkroad Louancer.exe its blocked some how from the Fierwall not the Virus Protections maybe, i think its do something suspicios or maybe that Game files what i was downloade from Google driver are broken. Now i will download from Mega to see what will happend.

Bro i am not new in SRO, i was play in many other SRO private server and no one make me troble even on that Server who have game protections, i was just exclude the game folder and all was good but here its seems very strange why its not work.
I guess your client folder damaged by your AV or defender. Ignore game folder from the AV and defender and re-extract rar folder then try one more time. If you still have problem send me a direct message lets check it together.
Old 09/01/2018, 21:00   #116

I was write here , i was do this before. I was added the game folder to exclusion before extract the game folder. So the AVs dont was delete or keep nothing becouse that folder was in exclusion and the AVs dont was scan nothing there.
Old 09/01/2018, 21:17   #117

Quote:
I guess your client folder damaged by your AV or defender. Ignore game folder from the AV and defender and re-extract rar folder then try one more time. If you still have problem send me a direct message lets check it together.
Holy Fuukk that its not work becouse u game files have virus. When start that Silkroad louncher.exe my AV Malawerbytes block him becouse its try to make a new file in de Windows home folder. Or its try to modified one file dk right. But the true its its make somethink suspicios in the Windows home folder. I will put a screenshot to show to you. So stop lie u game dont have virus becouse now i see the true.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.jpg (14.7 KB, 3 views)
Old 09/01/2018, 21:49   #118

Quote:
Holy Fuukk that its not work becouse u game files have virus. When start that Silkroad louncher.exe my AV Malawerbytes block him becouse its try to make a new file in de Windows home folder. Or its try to modified one file dk right. But the true its its make somethink suspicios in the Windows home folder. I will put a screenshot to show to you. So stop lie u game dont have virus becouse now i see the true.

As i said f8lib.dll contain code clutter so your programs seen it as a virus. If you want to more detail informations you can contact with our guard provider. Getting error is normal when you press launcher.
Old 09/01/2018, 22:00   #119

Quote:
As i said f8lib.dll contain code clutter so your programs seen it as a virus. If you want to more detail informations you can contact with our guard provider. Getting error is normal when you press launcher.
But what hi have with the Windows folder? Untill now i dont was see any protection from any other server to do that in the Windows folder home. There its somethink very suspicios.

If u will fix this problem probly i will come to play but like this i will not try anymore. Becouse like i was saying i was added a one exclusion for the game folder but that virus its wanna infect my windows from the windows core folder so that its a very bag thing. Bcouse u make me to disamble all my AVs for can play u game so am not insane to do that.
Old 09/01/2018, 23:48   #120

Quote:
But what hi have with the Windows folder? Untill now i dont was see any protection from any other server to do that in the Windows folder home. There its somethink very suspicios.

If u will fix this problem probly i will come to play but like this i will not try anymore. Becouse like i was saying i was added a one exclusion for the game folder but that virus its wanna infect my windows from the windows core folder so that its a very bag thing. Bcouse u make me to disamble all my AVs for can play u game so am not insane to do that.
I guess, I should change our guard
Closed Thread