Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 20:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018

Discussion on ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/04/2018, 08:26   #1531

elite*gold: 0
Alchemy should be urgently increased. You are losing players.. now 3,7-4K. soon 1K...I stopped making donations. I do not trust.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/04/2018, 10:52   #1532

Prox could u please tell us will u ever announce the winners of the first SUNDAY FUNDAY screenshot event?! It's been weeks already
Old 12/04/2018, 14:14   #1533

I've played every Electus so far and every server dies quicker than the previous one (based on player count). Aside from the fact that the silkroad community consists of server hoppers I keep wondering why every server dies quicker than the previous one. And I'm here to share my personal experience for the next electus.

Content:
- The change in content is minimal if you ask me... Godsent was introduced a few seasons ago and aside from the euro race and some new Godsent skills there isn't anything new gameplay wise. Battle royal was a nice idea but is it even in the game yet? Beta's are too long, they are over a month and most people willing to test the server leave after a week. What ever happened to the rule of epvp stating a server should open 1 month after being posted.

Updates:
It is nice to see you run polls for decisions such as the (removal of speed drug effect). However, other updates are forced without voicing the opinion of the players reducing Godsent hwid from 2 to 1.

Playing Electus:
Since new content is lacking and the concept stays the same every electus gets more boring than the previous one.

FGW
Having done about 40-50 instances of FGW I've seen only 1 talisman (P.s. I miss sereness).

Surival arena
Is a mess honestly try going in there yourself as a european int, in a blink of an eye you have about 4 warriors sprint assaulting your booty. I feel like you spent too little time on classes individually and too much time on nerfing european parties as a whole.

Godsent
Is still nice, though I disagree with reducing the hwid limit, I often find myself entering and not getting a single box now.

Grinding
Is the absolute worst. Its literally not worth it to grind at if your lucky you get about 5 elixirs in an hour while you get about 20+ in 40 minutes of godsent.

Jobbing
No complaints here compared to the other seasons jobbing has come a long way.

Play 2 Win
Honestly, just stop advertising servers as play2win... About a week or 2 after the server launched, I started watching one of the Electus streamers. Immediately after opening the stream I hear him say how he spent about 100 dollars on his weapon alone.

All in all electus feels like silkroad during the time of the green book... You do a godsent, a fgw, u reach your daily limit in jobbing and you are done for the day.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/04/2018, 15:31   #1534

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo3 View Post
I've played every Electus so far and every server dies quicker than the previous one (based on player count). Aside from the fact that the silkroad community consists of server hoppers I keep wondering why every server dies quicker than the previous one. And I'm here to share my personal experience for the next electus.

Content:
- The change in content is minimal if you ask me... Godsent was introduced a few seasons ago and aside from the euro race and some new Godsent skills there isn't anything new gameplay wise. Battle royal was a nice idea but is it even in the game yet? Beta's are too long, they are over a month and most people willing to test the server leave after a week. What ever happened to the rule of epvp stating a server should open 1 month after being posted.

Updates:
It is nice to see you run polls for decisions such as the (removal of speed drug effect). However, other updates are forced without voicing the opinion of the players reducing Godsent hwid from 2 to 1.

Playing Electus:
Since new content is lacking and the concept stays the same every electus gets more boring than the previous one.

FGW
Having done about 40-50 instances of FGW I've seen only 1 talisman (P.s. I miss sereness).

Surival arena
Is a mess honestly try going in there yourself as a european int, in a blink of an eye you have about 4 warriors sprint assaulting your booty. I feel like you spent too little time on classes individually and too much time on nerfing european parties as a whole.

Godsent
Is still nice, though I disagree with reducing the hwid limit, I often find myself entering and not getting a single box now.

Grinding
Is the absolute worst. Its literally not worth it to grind at if your lucky you get about 5 elixirs in an hour while you get about 20+ in 40 minutes of godsent.

Jobbing
No complaints here compared to the other seasons jobbing has come a long way.

Play 2 Win
Honestly, just stop advertising servers as play2win... About a week or 2 after the server launched, I started watching one of the Electus streamers. Immediately after opening the stream I hear him say how he spent about 100 dollars on his weapon alone.

All in all electus feels like silkroad during the time of the green book... You do a godsent, a fgw, u reach your daily limit in jobbing and you are done for the day.
Thank you for your feedback, let me me answer your questions and correct certain parts of your comment.

1. Our beta's lasts only 13 days. Not 1 month, Not sure why you said 1 month.

2. The server dies quickly. Look my friend, I am tired of explaining this to people - I will give it 1 more shot I hope it's not gonna be a time waste.

First of all - we do mass advertisement on socials and we pull a lot of newcomers to the server. These newcomers include people who never played on psro or came back to sro after a long break. They start to play and they find out

- Alchemy is hard, they don't like it, they quit
- You have to be active to catch up, they don't like it, they quit
- They have stuff going on irl, they quit
- They fail they weapons-items to +8/9 and they lose motivation, they quit
- They get scammed/hacked, they quit
- They don't like PVE concept, they quit
- Their friend(s) quit due to one of the reasons, they quit (too)
- They join the server ONLY to farm & sell silks for real money, they get banned, they give up & quit
- They cheat, abuse bugs or simply go against the rules and get banned, they quit (650 + accounts have been banned so far which is insane)

And the list continues.

Second of all, just people people who dislike the server or lose motivation to continue to play and the playercount drop - doesn't mean the server dies. Players who quit due to reasons listed above are usually inactive-lazy people who don't contribute the server's ''activity'' too much. We hit 8K at some point, ok, then the player count dropped down to 4.5k yet the server is still crazy active.

- Survival Arena
- Fortress War
- Jobbing
- PVP
- Madness
- Auto Events (You can simply check out how many ppl participates killthegm event even)

People are everywhere in the map. Donwhang city is full 24/7. Competition is real. People are happy and enjoying the server - except those who could not get it right and quit.

2. Godsend Dungeon

This is core part of Electus Online - we kept adding new skills and quests to unlock them. I don't understand why one would complain because it's still there.

3. Grinding

Is definitely not worth. As stated above and in our thread - this is not a BOTTING based server. This is an ACTIVITY based server.

4. Jobbing

Happy that you like it.

5. Play2Win

We gave away more than $10.000 worthy FREE SILKS in the past 25 days. through in game events and offline events. There are free silk drops @ uniques. Could you simply tell me how many times have you been to job cave to obtain valuable coins/silk scroll drops? Let me guess, never. Yet, you are complaining about it.

This is getting extremely annoying that people are lazy and complain they don't get free silk. Man, it's there go and get it. Sigh

If you call this server is not active, then I don't know what is an active server for you... Speechless.

PS: Electus Online is BY FAR the most active and most populated silkroad server right now. These are the screenshots i got in the past 3 days (The server is 1 month old now)

PS: Our uptime is 99,99% with literally 0 lag/delay. Maybe it's good to speak it out.
Old 12/04/2018, 15:38   #1535

Quote:
Originally Posted by raQQa View Post
Alchemy should be urgently increased. You are losing players.. now 3,7-4K. soon 1K...I stopped making donations. I do not trust.
No ... You want all to run with +11 lol?
I just made my ALL SOS set yesterday +7 and SOM Bow +8 for ~ 2h ... ye i lose 6k silk (collected by playing , not donate ) BUT for 10 items its normal , alchemy is perfect

Noobs always will quit , same **** all time
Old 12/04/2018, 15:42   #1536

Quote:
Originally Posted by True_Master View Post
No ... You want all to run with +11 lol?
I just made my ALL SOS set yesterday +7 and SOM Bow +8 for ~ 2h ... ye i lose 6k silk (collected by playing , not donate ) BUT for 10 items its normal , alchemy is perfect

Noobs always will quit , same shit all time
Good job! Show people how it's done boy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raQQa View Post
Alchemy rates will not be increased. We don't want everyone to walk around with +10/11's. Alchemy is hard in Electus, this is it.

However though, elixir drop chance might be increased slightly. Keep an eye on this week's changelog. (Thursday)
Old 12/04/2018, 16:56   #1537

We gave away more than $10.000 worthy FREE SILKS in the past 25 days that's prove it is play 2 win system .....
Old 12/04/2018, 17:43   #1538

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Y_n_D View Post
We gave away more than $10.000 worthy FREE SILKS in the past 25 days that's prove it is play 2 win system .....
Yeah since you win silk when you play sir iq 200
Old 12/04/2018, 21:00   #1539

Well I am very pleased with the server. It is indeed play2win, you do have to play a lot in order to stand a chance, but that is ok. If everyone got items fast, people wouldn't donate which means no profit for you. Server is lag free and really active, you guys did a great job.

However I have one major complaint for which I have only 2 logical explanations so I would like you Pr0x to clarify that for me. You see top player had sos sets in like first 5 days and logical question is how did they obtain them, correct? Well at first I thought they opened boxes seems about right. What happened, although much later is that I've opened more than 20 diamond boxes and all of them failed. Before you say you are unlucky friends of mine opened about the same amount with only 1 success.

Now let's see in the first 5 days even with gold there weren't much diamond boxes to buy and even if you did you had to be extremely lucky to obtain items that you need.
So my question is although I highly doubt you will answer, did you lower diamond box % of success in the meantime or did you perhaps gave away sos items to biggest donator?

I really hope neither is true, but considering the amout of fails while opening boxes between me and my friends, there is no way even with donating you could have full sos l.a set in the first few days. So I guess you guys lowered success rate without noticing anyone.

Besides that everything is perfect.
Old 12/04/2018, 21:24   #1540

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogrle View Post
Well I am very pleased with the server. It is indeed play2win, you do have to play a lot in order to stand a chance, but that is ok. If everyone got items fast, people wouldn't donate which means no profit for you. Server is lag free and really active, you guys did a great job.

However I have one major complaint for which I have only 2 logical explanations so I would like you Pr0x to clarify that for me. You see top player had sos sets in like first 5 days and logical question is how did they obtain them, correct? Well at first I thought they opened boxes seems about right. What happened, although much later is that I've opened more than 20 diamond boxes and all of them failed. Before you say you are unlucky friends of mine opened about the same amount with only 1 success.

Now let's see in the first 5 days even with gold there weren't much diamond boxes to buy and even if you did you had to be extremely lucky to obtain items that you need.
So my question is although I highly doubt you will answer, did you lower diamond box % of success in the meantime or did you perhaps gave away sos items to biggest donator?

I really hope neither is true, but considering the amout of fails while opening boxes between me and my friends, there is no way even with donating you could have full sos l.a set in the first few days. So I guess you guys lowered success rate without noticing anyone.

Besides that everything is perfect.
Thank you very much for your supportive comment and feedback. Love it.

Sum: Neither of them is true. This is my full time job and I make enough money to not care about any single donator paying hundreds of bucks to get any items. There are several players who donated over 3k alone just to get a sox set/weapon quicker - which is actually not ideal considering the fact that sox items value will only decrease in time but never increase as the demand goes lower as people collect them and supply is always there as people crack the boxes every day.

I have never changed the box and alchemy success chances since the release of the server. It makes no sense to change the rates without a prior notice but only result in hate and flame. If we are to reduce/increase box rates; we would announce them in changelogs.

As an example, check this video to find out how this guy cracks 20+ boxes and it only fails and then he gets a sos staff and several other sos items out of luck.

Old 12/04/2018, 23:30   #1541

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
Thank you very much for your supportive comment and feedback. Love it.

Sum: Neither of them is true. This is my full time job and I make enough money to not care about any single donator paying hundreds of bucks to get any items. There are several players who donated over 3k alone just to get a sox set/weapon quicker - which is actually not ideal considering the fact that sox items value will only decrease in time but never increase as the demand goes lower as people collect them and supply is always there as people crack the boxes every day.

I have never changed the box and alchemy success chances since the release of the server. It makes no sense to change the rates without a prior notice but only result in hate and flame. If we are to reduce/increase box rates; we would announce them in changelogs.

As an example, check this video to find out how this guy cracks 20+ boxes and it only fails and then he gets a sos staff and several other sos items out of luck.

Well thank you for responding. Allthough I still don't quite believe nothing is changed I guess it is what it is. If we assume 20 boxes = 1 success. You would need 120 boxes for 6 parts and chances of them all being l.a is almost non existent. It would make sense if each player bought 1000 + boxes, but they couldn't since that many didn't exist.

Anyway everything else is more than fine so I am still happy. I was just wondering for the electus box, will the amount of ep we collected reset every week or will the amount of ep for that achievement transfer to the next week?
Old 12/05/2018, 00:19   #1542

Im in, hope its not too late for start )
Old 12/05/2018, 02:28   #1543

Quote:
Originally Posted by jansvatos View Post
Im in, hope its not too late for start )
It's never too late in Electus. Old players are tend to complain that we do updates in favour for the new players that it's too easy for them. You now have higher xp rate, higher talisman drop rate, cheaper sox items in the server.

You can also catch up with the Electus Points and farm as much as a player who joined Electus on day #1 did

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogrle View Post
Well thank you for responding. Allthough I still don't quite believe nothing is changed I guess it is what it is. If we assume 20 boxes = 1 success. You would need 120 boxes for 6 parts and chances of them all being l.a is almost non existent. It would make sense if each player bought 1000 + boxes, but they couldn't since that many didn't exist.

Anyway everything else is more than fine so I am still happy. I was just wondering for the electus box, will the amount of ep we collected reset every week or will the amount of ep for that achievement transfer to the next week?
The video I posted above shows it; 20x box fails in a row then he gets 6-7 success out of 30 boxes. Also, you don't have to buy a ton of boxes and crack them. Instead, you can buy sox items from the players directly. I hope this helps.
Old 12/05/2018, 10:24   #1544

Am I able to invest 100$ in items to have some fun in pvp already or I have to wait more? Got a clean char 100lvl
Old 12/05/2018, 11:53   #1545

video event

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread