Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 07:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Origin Online | The Original Experience | NO BOTS | Let's Make SRO Great Again! OPEN

Discussion on Origin Online | The Original Experience | NO BOTS | Let's Make SRO Great Again! OPEN within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/11/2018, 20:58   #601

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casque View Post
i would love to play an chinese character but that current chinese mastery system is not my favor

prefer oldschool 240 masteries
not this cold/light/fire in 1 mastery

my little suggestion - just my opinion

wont happen...

atm ch is more usefull and fun then ever
Old 07/11/2018, 23:31   #602

elite*gold: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by LocknRoll View Post
@OriginOnline, I want you to read this reply very carefully, because it is not only my opinion, but it's the opinion of many other active players from the server to whom I talked to. Actually we can't even call it an opinion, it's a fact.

And the fact is that people are not satisfied about the updates that you have implemented so far and the fact that we all have the feeling that our suggestions are not taken seriously and the changes that you implement are your ideas only, which are being implemented into the game without asking for any feedback from your player base.

I have 2 questions for you that I would really love if you would answer honestly:
  • Do you take player feedback to know if a to-be-implemented feature is desired or not? You should implement a voting system and see if your player base actually wants the changes that you are thinking about.
  • Do you ever think of the consequences of your actions? A server isn't alive because you keep it online. It's alive because there is an active player base. And to have an active player base that won't quit on you, you need to think of the impact of the changes that you make.

I'm not talking only about only about the most recent update from this Sunday, but the update before too. Here is a short example, which pissed off most people, and which was the reason your lost quite a few players:

June 2 update: Increased alchemy to x2. At this moment I witnessed a lot of old players leaving( literally my whole guild ), because they felt that they have struggled to have a +5 set and now all that effort was for nothing, because everyone could get +7 just as easy, if not easier.

July 8 update: For some reason you decreased the alchemy rate to x1.5 and now everyone struggles to make a +5 item again. There is a lot of unhappy players at the moment and as a result some players already left the server.

Do you see a pattern here? As you can see, both changes did more bad than good to the server's growth. In my opinion the fairest thing to do now is to put the alchemy rate back to x2 and just leave it there and never, ever, ever touch that again. I am 100% sure that nobody disagrees with me on this.

Let's see other changes from the latest update that made absolutely no sense to me and others:
Enabled void rondo, alchemy tablet drop from mobs and alchemy material drops from mobs. - This sure brings back some memories, but it is a feature that just brings more headache than happiness. The pets get full at lightning speed, nobody actually collects alchemy elements and everyone prefers to use a 0% stone, than to create the stones from tablets. It would have been much easier to just increase the stone drop rate by a little.

And finally, let's not forget that there were good changes in the update too, like the BA changes and adding stones purchase-able by BA coins. But the sad truth is that the bad parts highly overweight the good parts.

As a side note: The most fun event in the last 2 months was that one time when you made a unique event. Why aren't we receiving more of that or any other fun events?

I hope you take this seriously and will correct your mistakes towards the loyal players of the server. If you keep this up, making updates without feedback, adding changes that annoy people, then the best case scenario is that the server will slowly-slowly die.

I totally appreciate the fact that you do regular updates, but my point is, that not all changes are good.

Thank you for the feedback. We will make some adjustments.

The Alchemy rate will stay the same and won't be changed anymore however. The reason why we changed it from 1x to 2x it's because a lot of users were complaining that it was too hard, but making it to 2x was too easy on this case. 1.5x will stay since it's the middle ground between the two complaining parts.

Regards,
Old 07/11/2018, 23:45   #603

Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginOnline View Post

The Alchemy rate will stay the same and won't be changed anymore however. The reason why we changed it from 1x to 2x it's because a lot of users were complaining that it was too hard, but making it to 2x was too easy on this case. 1.5x will stay since it's the middle ground between the two complaining parts.

Regards,

Thank you for the somewhat short reply, but you haven't answered to my two questions though.
Old 07/11/2018, 23:54   #604

elite*gold: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by LocknRoll View Post
Thank you for the somewhat short reply, but you haven't answered to my two questions though.
Yes to both.
Most updates are because of user feedback we see on the server and by checking gameplay. We implement the ideas as best we can.
Old 07/12/2018, 10:59   #605

worth joining?
Old 07/12/2018, 12:08   #606

Quote:
Originally Posted by choby01 View Post
worth joining?
Definitely! The server is far from being "perfect" (if that is even possible for any server), but you can have a lot of fun here.

The community is very friendly and helpful to newbies and since no one is botting the server feels really alive.
Old 07/12/2018, 12:49   #607

Server is cool, just need some active events like uniques, to give a chance newbies to catch the highers
Old 07/12/2018, 15:08   #608

Dont you think that it would be unfair for new players who will join the server? There was a time that alchemy was x2 this should be the norm why? Because its UNFAIR! Do you expect that we would not complain about this? Then you are soo mistaken.

Quote:

Regards,
I actually agree with what the guy was pointing out it should be brought back to how it was for fairness. Also you should put up a poll for any changes you have in mind because sudden changes actually affects the moral of players playing in Origin listen to our opinions too because we are actually the ones who feels the changes ingame and for players to stay loyal and contented to the server you should also make sure you listen to others too not just because 2 or 3 people tell you something does it mean its the real thing for everyone else.
Old 07/12/2018, 15:23   #609

Yeah, 100% agree. Touching alchemy rates after opening a server is NEVER a good idea no matter what but reducing them is even worse thing for attracting new players (which by the short looks of it this server definitely needs) imo. Either way the server delay is unplayable for me personally :/
Old 07/12/2018, 15:25   #610

I really do have high hopes for the server and everyday you are gaining players slowly but surely but to keep players playing it is important that you also consult us. I believe you can do it i hope sudden huge and important changes like these would be talked about 1st before implemented.
Old 07/12/2018, 15:31   #611

Quote:
Yes to both.
Most updates are because of user feedback we see on the server and by checking gameplay. We implement the ideas as best we can.
any answer regarding small delays ? mobs are teleporting for no reason from place to place, pet forgets to pick gold/item sometime due to the lag. Yes i have tested other servers, and all works perfectly, so nothing wrong on my side. Some people have complained aswell regarding this issue ...
Old 07/12/2018, 15:32   #612

I know there is forums in the website but players actually prefer if there was a discord channel for the server atleast we would be able to talk or chat with other players in the server it would also help promotting the server as many guilds actually have discord groups in which they can invite other guildmembers to join and give the server a try. If the GM cant make a discord channel can anyone make one soo we could get in touch easier with the community?
Old 07/12/2018, 17:05   #613

Received Thanks: 1,670
Discord channel sounds nice.
Old 07/12/2018, 17:32   #614

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casque View Post
Discord channel sounds nice.
How come i have not seen you online the past few days xD any twitch stream now?
Old 07/12/2018, 18:14   #615

Received Thanks: 1,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon1252 View Post
How come i have not seen you online the past few days xD any twitch stream now?
During the week im busy with working, eating and sleeping xD
Closed Thread