Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 15:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Origin Online | The Original Experience | NO BOTS | Let's Make SRO Great Again! OPEN

Discussion on Origin Online | The Original Experience | NO BOTS | Let's Make SRO Great Again! OPEN within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/08/2018, 23:23   #586

elite*gold: 0
it's lagging and ALLOPAsS donation method missing
Old 07/08/2018, 23:26   #587

elite*gold: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro9001 View Post
hi can you uadd SMS allopass donation method ?
Hello, all payment methods available to us are already enabled. Try using Paymentwall as it offers mobile payment for most countries.

Cheers,
Old 07/09/2018, 09:26   #588

Reducing alchemy rate seems pretty **** horrific for any possible new player *****. I mean although I'd be joining just to play a bit on the side for fun, seeing someone with SUN / last tier +10 and **** doesn't really make it too tempting. Might give it a shot anyway.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/09/2018, 19:24   #589

elite*gold: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by NergBerg View Post
Reducing alchemy rate seems pretty **** horrific for any possible new player *****. I mean although I'd be joining just to play a bit on the side for fun, seeing someone with SUN / last tier +10 and **** doesn't really make it too tempting. Might give it a shot anyway.
only a handful of players have +9 sets, and there is only 2/3 suns on the server at the moment. nothing to worry about.
Old 07/10/2018, 12:02   #590

Hey i really dislike the new intro.
The old felt much more origin*al to be honest.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/10/2018, 15:34   #591

hello it looks good and balanced I might join but how many online players this sw has anyone could inform me please?
Old 07/10/2018, 16:48   #592

Quote:
hello it looks good and balanced I might join but how many online players this sw has anyone could inform me please?
Since the population counter was removed from the webpage, it's hard to tell exactly and it really depends on the time you're looking at.

From european afternoon time, things get more crowded and that is when most of the people play. I would say that around 100.
Old 07/10/2018, 18:27   #593

really nice server but it seems like lags a lot (mobs teleporting around), pet forgets to pick up gold sometimes ... small lags and sometimes there is a freeze for few seconds ...
Old 07/10/2018, 22:26   #594

Quote:
Originally Posted by Has View Post
Hey i really dislike the new intro.
The old felt much more origin*al to be honest.
Same here, I'd like to have the old login/character screen back again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by srocu5 View Post
It's hard to estimate the exact player amount, just as @ said. But I'd say within the last days there were a lot of newcomers which also remained on the server. I've seen many low level parties too.

Regarding the update

tl;dr: Bring back the old mastery system because there is no build diversity

I'd like to bring in some constructive criticism regarding the skill balance. I think the debuff the 5% debuff for chinese characters might not be the best idea, though I appreciate a nerf for chinese race.

Well, my point is that you only nerfed CHN in comparison to EU with that 5% stat nerf and they still face problems in competing with CHN chars. Furthermore there is still a huge imbalance between CHN builds itself, so far you mainly see int spear nukers and they wreck everything, even if your set is kinda equal.

The big problem I see is still the mastery system that we have on Origin. A CHN can skill weapon+fire/light/cold+force which is everything. You're completely denying any build diversity because builds distinguish in equipment and str/int value only.

If you divide fire/light/cold to seperated mastery trees, like it used to be in the past, then you have to decide for a weapon and either damage, defense or agility OR force(recovery). You could even go for dual weapon if you wanted to do that.

The old mastery system would bring in way more diversity and furthermore a real balancing between the CHN builds.

Thank you for reading
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/11/2018, 03:44   #595

Quote:
Originally Posted by ƛssman View Post
Same here, I'd like to have the old login/character screen back again.

It's hard to estimate the exact player amount, just as @ said. But I'd say within the last days there were a lot of newcomers which also remained on the server. I've seen many low level parties too.

Regarding the update

tl;dr: Bring back the old mastery system because there is no build diversity

I'd like to bring in some constructive criticism regarding the skill balance. I think the debuff the 5% debuff for chinese characters might not be the best idea, though I appreciate a nerf for chinese race.

Well, my point is that you only nerfed CHN in comparison to EU with that 5% stat nerf and they still face problems in competing with CHN chars. Furthermore there is still a huge imbalance between CHN builds itself, so far you mainly see int spear nukers and they wreck everything, even if your set is kinda equal.

The big problem I see is still the mastery system that we have on Origin. A CHN can skill weapon+fire/light/cold+force which is everything. You're completely denying any build diversity because builds distinguish in equipment and str/int value only.

If you divide fire/light/cold to seperated mastery trees, like it used to be in the past, then you have to decide for a weapon and either damage, defense or agility OR force(recovery). You could even go for dual weapon if you wanted to do that.

The old mastery system would bring in way more diversity and furthermore a real balancing between the CHN builds.

Thank you for reading
The CH is nothing compared to EU damage are you kidding me? EU is far more superior even if you give all the masteries to the ch race because they deal more damage than the CH chars. even with the 5% buff the EU>CH maybe you are not using your character to the fullest thats why you seem weaker than a puny int spear nuker. Wizard deal alot more damage than any int ch char they even can killsteal uniques what on earth are you saying.CH need more buff not nerf -_- same level same gears EU>CH even with this 5% buff.
Old 07/11/2018, 09:28   #596

The server is definitely unique but honestly, there are just soo many things that make me not wanna play it as well. As the other guy mentioned, the small delay, pet not picking everything, low mob spawn etc. etc. it is really bad for the pve. If I'm going to grind it must have nice spawn on all the monsters with no delay for it to be worth it. (if most of the people have this delay I'd assume it's hard to grow the player base)

The community/ general vibe seem to be really something different which is cool but again there's just too much to be improved upon from the server side. Will see I guess.

On a side note, would've been nice to know the item mall devil active has just 10% dmg increase
Old 07/11/2018, 19:20   #597

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon1252 View Post
The CH is nothing compared to EU damage are you kidding me?
I did never say that "CH is nothing compared to EU damage". What I said was, that the 5% nerf will change the balance between CH and EU only but not between different CH builds. Though - and this is, what I saw and heard from EU players - they still face problems. There is a huge different between what I really said and the words you want to put in my mouth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon1252 View Post
EU is far more superior even if you give all the masteries to the ch race because they deal more damage than the CH chars. even with the 5% buff the EU>CH maybe you are not using your character to the fullest thats why you seem weaker than a puny int spear nuker. Wizard deal alot more damage than any int ch char they even can killsteal uniques what on earth are you saying.CH need more buff not nerf -_- same level same gears EU>CH even with this 5% buff.
Did you even read what I wrote? You're talking about how superior EU chars are compared to CH the whole time, while my point is obviously about different CH builds and their balancing.

The problem with the current mastery system is simply that you deny any CH build diversity and thereby cause an imbalance between CH chars/builds, because everyone has the same skills. Leaving out the fact, that it's utterly boring.

Furthermore I said, that the 5% buff nerf might not be the best idea to achieve balancing, simply because of the reason I've just named.
Old 07/11/2018, 19:46   #598

@OriginOnline, I want you to read this reply very carefully, because it is not only my opinion, but it's the opinion of many other active players from the server to whom I talked to. Actually we can't even call it an opinion, it's a fact.

And the fact is that people are not satisfied about the updates that you have implemented so far and the fact that we all have the feeling that our suggestions are not taken seriously and the changes that you implement are your ideas only, which are being implemented into the game without asking for any feedback from your player base.

I have 2 questions for you that I would really love if you would answer honestly:
  • Do you take player feedback to know if a to-be-implemented feature is desired or not? You should implement a voting system and see if your player base actually wants the changes that you are thinking about.
  • Do you ever think of the consequences of your actions? A server isn't alive because you keep it online. It's alive because there is an active player base. And to have an active player base that won't quit on you, you need to think of the impact of the changes that you make.

I'm not talking only about only about the most recent update from this Sunday, but the update before too. Here is a short example, which pissed off most people, and which was the reason your lost quite a few players:

June 2 update: Increased alchemy to x2. At this moment I witnessed a lot of old players leaving( literally my whole guild ), because they felt that they have struggled to have a +5 set and now all that effort was for nothing, because everyone could get +7 just as easy, if not easier.

July 8 update: For some reason you decreased the alchemy rate to x1.5 and now everyone struggles to make a +5 item again. There is a lot of unhappy players at the moment and as a result some players already left the server.

Do you see a pattern here? As you can see, both changes did more bad than good to the server's growth. In my opinion the fairest thing to do now is to put the alchemy rate back to x2 and just leave it there and never, ever, ever touch that again. I am 100% sure that nobody disagrees with me on this.

Let's see other changes from the latest update that made absolutely no sense to me and others:
Enabled void rondo, alchemy tablet drop from mobs and alchemy material drops from mobs. - This sure brings back some memories, but it is a feature that just brings more headache than happiness. The pets get full at lightning speed, nobody actually collects alchemy elements and everyone prefers to use a 0% stone, than to create the stones from tablets. It would have been much easier to just increase the stone drop rate by a little.

And finally, let's not forget that there were good changes in the update too, like the BA changes and adding stones purchase-able by BA coins. But the sad truth is that the bad parts highly overweight the good parts.

As a side note: The most fun event in the last 2 months was that one time when you made a unique event. Why aren't we receiving more of that or any other fun events?

I hope you take this seriously and will correct your mistakes towards the loyal players of the server. If you keep this up, making updates without feedback, adding changes that annoy people, then the best case scenario is that the server will slowly-slowly die.

I totally appreciate the fact that you do regular updates, but my point is, that not all changes are good.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/11/2018, 20:01   #599

Received Thanks: 1,670
i would love to play an chinese character but that current chinese mastery system is not my favor

prefer oldschool 240 masteries
not this cold/light/fire in 1 mastery

my little suggestion - just my opinion
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/11/2018, 20:32   #600

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocknRoll View Post
Let's see other changes from the latest update that made absolutely no sense to me and others:
Enabled void rondo, alchemy tablet drop from mobs and alchemy material drops from mobs. - This sure brings back some memories, but it is a feature that just brings more headache than happiness. The pets get full at lightning speed, nobody actually collects alchemy elements and everyone prefers to use a 0% stone, than to create the stones from tablets. It would have been much easier to just increase the stone drop rate by a little.
Agree on that one, would have been way more usefull to increase the stone drop rate by a little.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casque View Post
i would love to play an chinese character but that current chinese mastery system is not my favor

prefer oldschool 240 masteries
not this cold/light/fire in 1 mastery

my little suggestion - just my opinion
I like the CH Skill system as it is now.
Closed Thread