Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 14:18

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


PYRITE REBORN | CAP 90 | GENUINE INNOVATION | COMPETITIVE-GAMEPLAY | G.O 27.07

Closed Thread
 
Old 04/26/2018, 22:55   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 1
As I said things can be made with the bot can be dropable or can not be taken with coins. Items must be taken with tasks or activities. for example, Knight quest is one of the most creative missions in the game, and I'm talking about things like that. People shouldn't be able to make a lot of money and pull stuff from the market. If he wants the stuff, he has to produce it himself. Money just needs to change the look. Like a dress. Like a title.You must also produce end-of-game content. After everyone's done, the breaks start. There's gotta be something to keep people in the game. Fortress war is one of the best examples of this.

I hope you understand what I'm saying.



quake994 is offline  
Old 04/26/2018, 23:27   #32

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 239
Received Thanks: 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by quake994 View Post
As I said things can be made with the bot can be dropable or can not be taken with coins. Items must be taken with tasks or activities. for example, Knight quest is one of the most creative missions in the game, and I'm talking about things like that. People shouldn't be able to make a lot of money and pull stuff from the market. If he wants the stuff, he has to produce it himself. Money just needs to change the look. Like a dress. Like a title.You must also produce end-of-game content. After everyone's done, the breaks start. There's gotta be something to keep people in the game. Fortress war is one of the best examples of this.

I hope you understand what I'm saying.
You lost me at "Can be made with bot"
How is that in any means creative? And you're hinting that Pyrite is Pay2Win, while it depends on pure skill and is Play2Win.


Gannicus* is offline  
Old 04/26/2018, 23:31   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 1
I'm sorry I misspelled. I mean, something should not be dropped by the bot.

and with the examples I gave, there's not much to say if you can't get the main idea that's written in this text. I think I've explained enough. You may disagree, though. As I was trying to explain, a server has not been opened throughout the game history.
quake994 is offline  
Old 04/26/2018, 23:36   #34

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 239
Received Thanks: 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by quake994 View Post
I'm sorry I misspelled. I mean, something should not be dropped by the bot.
Still, how is that any different from Pyrite's system? All SoX types are obtainable by a certain, different set of tasks. We've put every feature SilkRoad can offer into a good use, so I still can't understand where you're coming from.


Gannicus* is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2018, 23:58   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 1
For example, let's think of Seal of pyrite set. There are 6 things.If the seal of pyrite in 6 items 5% can give 5% mana. To make these sets, let's drop the task items or catch something like a knight's mission. They can be derived. It's not enough to kill uniq monsters to have something.

I'm not trying to eat you. I'm trying to add something.
quake994 is offline  
Old 04/27/2018, 00:04   #36

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 239
Received Thanks: 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by quake994 View Post
For example, let's think of Seal of pyrite set. There are 6 things.If the seal of pyrite in 6 items 5% can give 5% mana. To make these sets, let's drop the task items or catch something like a knight's mission. They can be derived. It's not enough to kill uniq monsters to have something.

I'm not trying to eat you. I'm trying to add something.
It looks like you're misunderstanding the whole "How to get SoX" section, even though I tried to make it as simple as possible. Please give it another read or translate it to your native language as it's obvious English isn't. Cheers!
Gannicus* is offline  
Old 04/27/2018, 00:11   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 1
sorry my English is weak and I use translation.You're not open to ideas, it's that simple. Good night.
quake994 is offline  
Old 04/27/2018, 00:15   #38
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannicus* View Post
Once you've given us a chance, you'll never regret it
Hopefully btw u wrote that uve played ecsro? So I guess u know why fembria or VIP server were alive that long and that u will do the same here now

Btw you have to edit 2 small things about the level info at the event descriptions there is once saying that u need to be level 100 (restriction for Capture the flag) and once it says u need lvl 90 (restriction for BA Battle Arena) to join the event but server is max 80

If it’s able I would like to join the beta lemme know if that is possible
NamieAmuro is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2018, 00:38   #39

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 239
Received Thanks: 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by quake994 View Post
sorry my English is weak and I use translation.You're not open to ideas, it's that simple. Good night.
I'm more than open to suggestions, but only to ones that I can understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamieAmuro View Post
Hopefully btw u wrote that uve played ecsro? So I guess u know why fembria or VIP server were alive that long and that u will do the same here now

Btw you have to edit 2 small things about the level info at the event descriptions there is once saying that u need to be level 100 (restriction for Capture the flag) and once it says u need lvl 90 (restriction for BA Battle Arena) to join the event but server is max 80

If itís able I would like to join the beta lemme know if that is possible
Already fixed, thanks!
Gannicus* is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/27/2018, 05:13   #40
 
elite*gold: 90
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 281
Received Thanks: 143
Good luck friend.
Ɗoc is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2018, 05:15   #41

 
elite*gold: 74
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 1,311
Received Thanks: 215
Looks good and has potential, will try it out sometime
AnimuNazi is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2018, 06:44   #42
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 232
Received Thanks: 82
Looks very promising, definitely in.
mind131 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2018, 08:10   #43
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 3
Good Luck! I wait!
viniciuspioner is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2018, 09:39   #44
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,171
Received Thanks: 210
I am in Interesting ...
giuzata is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2018, 11:05   #45
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 68
Received Thanks: 16
Where dw server


QAZD is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.