Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 21:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PYRITE REBORN | CAP 90 | GENUINE INNOVATION | COMPETITIVE-GAMEPLAY | G.O 27.07

Discussion on PYRITE REBORN | CAP 90 | GENUINE INNOVATION | COMPETITIVE-GAMEPLAY | G.O 27.07 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/08/2018, 01:46   #211

elite*gold: 1
Finally un-banned, yo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by binashin View Post
Could you show us how many months you will or already paid for the host fee?
Only looking for real long-term not just saying can you just prove it
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeBeast View Post
Exactly! I don't really want to waste my time for nothing...
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilzzzz View Post
+1 on the host fee. And one more thing on the internationality of the server - do you think it is possible for globals to be in English only without losing players (whatever language they use primarily) so that GMs are incentivised to do it. I mean, I do not go somewhere international, spam my native tongue and expect everyone to understand and tolerate it, hence I think this solution would be fair to all sides. I think you get my point.
While usually I wouldn't show you anything since it's not an obligation, but due to my own consent, I'll show you how much we're spending on the server.

1- Dedicated Server (Provided by Hetzner)
We've chosen one of the best offers in the list performance-wise, a lag-free server is guaranteed. Please note that the payment is automated and they'll bill us at the beginning of every month.

2- HyperFilter
We've also chosen one of the best available offers for Pyrite, the payment is automated and we get billed at the beginning of every month.

3- Facebook Ads
We've spent exactly $537.85 on the Facebook ads only and $200.19 are waiting for their turn. We could've put more, but it's safer to wait until all the money runs out first before adding more.

4- Website
Our website is coded by one of best guys available at the moment, it's a one-time payment with a guarantee that he'll fix/change anything and anytime!
The website costs $600 and they were already paid.

5- Designs
We've been searching for a good designer, until we finally found one. It turned out that we were colleagues from an older server and he just changed his name, I'm talking about the talented ZEKE. I'd like to refrain from saying how much we paid for all of the designs and the stuff he had done in-game, I'm not sure whether he'd feel comfortable with this or not.

6- Videos (Teaser / Trailer)
We've been in contact with the renowned Server Videos, I'm sure you guys know of him. We've paid him for a teaser, a trailer is currently in-progress and should be done by tomorrow, I'll update the ElitePvPers thread with it as soon as its done and will attach it to the second share event, stay tuned for more information concerning that matter. I'd also like to refrain from saying how much we paid for both the teaser and the trailer, since I'm not sure whether he'd feel comfortable with it or not.

Summary; We've spent almost $3,000 on the server, with more to come. Your doubts are respected due to the lame servers that have been launched lately, I think I pretty much covered everything, but I don't really think any sane person would pay all of that money to close the server in a few months and as we promised; we'll never close until there are 0 players online and we'll make sure to stay active to receive your suggestions and reports, feeling like you should put your trust in us, yet?
Thanks
8 Users
Old 05/08/2018, 05:25   #212

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,174
Good luck man and wb to epvp
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2018, 08:39   #213

elite*gold: 0
Not bad
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2018, 08:46   #214

Server seems like it'll be great. I hope it lives longer than 6 weeks, but we all know most p.servers suffer the same fate. Not to take anything away from the Admins, they're good folks. Just that a lot of people like to server hop, cap and gear a bit then bail. To get the endgame stuff on the server, it should take quite a while. I'm not sure most people are going to be willing to dedicate that much time. I hope they do, but I'm not sure.

With that being said, the server is fun and I heavily look forward to playing it live.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/08/2018, 09:13   #215

Received Thanks: 1,312
It doesnt matter how much money u paid/paying each month, silkroad servers arent supposed to stay online for more than 2-3 months.

Stop this long term **** already cause u wont obtain it anyways.

Will we have fun on your server? hell yes.
Will the server be active the first month? hell yes.
Will it be the 2nd? maybe
Will it be after other HYPED servers are here? no.

if I wont forget ill post this again after you closed your server for the the next "reborn" "phase2" "2" whatever u gonna call it project.

#isthishate?noitsthetruth
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2018, 15:06   #216

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynxz View Post
Server seems like it'll be great. I hope it lives longer than 6 weeks, but we all know most p.servers suffer the same fate. Not to take anything away from the Admins, they're good folks. Just that a lot of people like to server hop, cap and gear a bit then bail. To get the endgame stuff on the server, it should take quite a while. I'm not sure most people are going to be willing to dedicate that much time. I hope they do, but I'm not sure.

With that being said, the server is fun and I heavily look forward to playing it live.
Thanks a lot for your positive feedback, getting the end-game gear is going to take quite some time, don't worry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaSun View Post
It doesnt matter how much money u paid/paying each month, silkroad servers arent supposed to stay online for more than 2-3 months.

Stop this long term shit already cause u wont obtain it anyways.

Will we have fun on your server? hell yes.
Will the server be active the first month? hell yes.
Will it be the 2nd? maybe
Will it be after other HYPED servers are here? no.

if I wont forget ill post this again after you closed your server for the the next "reborn" "phase2" "2" whatever u gonna call it project.

#isthishate?noitsthetruth
I know that not all of it is dependent on how much we pay, I was just feeding their curiosity and I mentioned that it's not an obligation, it's just me being nice. It isn't really our fault that people decide to hop on other servers after a couple months, they just see where the big guilds are playing and hop on that server even if they don't genuinely like it, some players now quit if they fail their items, but before that they'll claim it was caused by sBot or any other third-party software that has the auto alchemy function and ask for our help, that's one of the reasons we decided not to interfere with the game-play. You failed an item? Deal with it, we won't take any actions since it's hereby your fault, I personally think this will decrease the amount of risks taken, since people now know we'll never help, hence; less rage quits.
Old 05/08/2018, 18:07   #217

very promising , am in
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2018, 19:55   #218

Hyping the thread.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/08/2018, 20:12   #219

lets go homies, lets go!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2018, 21:18   #220

Greetings, everyone!

Our maintenance is going to be over in 10 minutes and the server should be up by then, here's a changelog of what has been made;

[CHANGELOG]
Balance-Related
- Buffed Blue Hawk Summon's Attack Rate to -> 45
- Buffed Mind Concentration (Bow Passive) to -> 60
- Windless Spear: Given how strong Dull's effect is and the fact that 95% of the time your pills will be on cool-down because of it, so we've decreased the Dull's duration to 8 seconds and modified the probability to 24%
- Added 5 Critical Increase to Dragon Sore Blade
- Cute Therapy and Force Cure have a shared cool-down, therefore; we've decreased it to 20 seconds to buff Force a little.
- Finalized War of The Best, it's 100% ready and bug-free now.
- Fixed the connection loss issue between the Filter and the Database.
- Improved the Filter's general stability and performance.
- Added new titles (A7A - ***** - Sniper - Genzo - Zombie - Big Man) and KEBAB is planned, however; it's going to be added in the next patch.
- Fixed Survival Arena, you'll 100% equip a cape when you're there now, some exceptions were made before.
- Disabled entering Survival Arena with a Job Suit, it made your characters stuck.
- Added 2 new avatars to the NPC (Halloween 2010 Dress - Wizard's Costume) **Demon Shaitan and Dark Winter Princess are planned in the next patch**
- Removed moon drops and removed all moon items from the players
- Added an icon on the map for Job Temple (It's located in Donwhang)
- Added the trade-routes and their icon on the map.
- Nerfed Vigors from 12% to 7%
- Removed Asura Crates and added Magic POP cards instead.
- Blue Hawk Buff will disappear now when you switch from bow to another weapon.
- Added 2*, 3*, 4* Forgotten World Dimensions to the Gold Miner.

That's everything for now, stay tuned for more!
Sincerely,
Pyrite Staff
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2018, 23:32   #221

@ don't forget to add blue soul knight avatar, thanks!
Old 05/09/2018, 01:56   #222

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinleez View Post
Hyping the thread.
Do my eyes deceive me? Rinleez playing here too?
Old 05/09/2018, 02:32   #223

Quote:
Originally Posted by reey123 View Post
@ don't forget to add blue soul knight avatar, thanks!
Use #suggestions in our Discord, it's going to be easier to remember.

Quote:
Do my eyes deceive me? Rinleez playing here too?
I don't know whether I'm mistaken or not, but is your name Jovell Swzzer?
Old 05/09/2018, 02:47   #224

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinleez View Post
Hyping the thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannicus* View Post
Use #suggestions in our Discord, it's going to be easier to remember.

I don't know whether I'm mistaken or not, but is your name Jovell Swzzer?
No. I do know who you're thinking of, however. Jovell is actually the brother of a friend of mine (we both came from 0x33 way back).
Old 05/09/2018, 18:05   #225

Quote:
(we both came from 0x33 way back).

Ox33 brings some good memories. Great times.