Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 21:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Araxion Online - Sky's the limit | CH | CAP100 PVE | Endless Entertainment | GO 01.04

Discussion on Araxion Online - Sky's the limit | CH | CAP100 PVE | Endless Entertainment | GO 01.04 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/18/2018, 15:01   #61

elite*gold: 0
After a year or 2 of not playing, this might bring me back in for a try.
1 specific thing I like is how you can choose which way you obtain your sox items and not pigeon-hole people into things (like bladers into ctf, gl with that).
Old 03/18/2018, 15:27   #62

another 100cap another residentsleeper, lego
Old 03/18/2018, 15:45   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow* View Post
This is a vSRO based server, what you're seeing is indeed new and you can simply notice by going around the advertising section, it's fine if you compared us with the two month reborn servers, all they do is to grab your money and then shutdown after making some instant cash. I will not refer to anything from our PM, you're free to post what you said here and I will be responding to it so everyone else can see it.

I wasn't really advertising in PM but rather asking for your opinion and suggestions as we worked together in Amaethon 2+ years ago, hence you guys don't really want to help and all you do is to criticize and not to actually help. Which is totally acceptable from this community.
I have the same opinion of OutlaW, I wouldn't complain if you would have keep you mouth shut. You criticized RIGID for not having new features rather than SRO-R ones and a pair of new things. Now I ask you, what are you bringing out in Araxion? Same SRO-R feature with some other new things. You literally built a server just as the ones you criticized. It's fine that you figured out how to implemented SRO-R features in a vSro server, I totally wish you luck with that, I hope it works. Because remember, If bot crashes with these features (and it will since mbot/sbot cracked version aren't coded to parse sro-r data) you're server will end up being another 3 month lifespan server that will rely on big guilds and massive advertisement to keep some players online.

anyway, I wish you luck with your project, I will definitely try it and congratulations for doing something different, I was already tired of these copy paste garbage Chinese servers. I'm kinda sad because you didn't want to try euro, but you are totally right, balance will waste your time instead of improving features.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/18/2018, 16:00   #64

elite*gold: 100
ANOTHER 100 CAP SERBAR, ARAXION COMING BTW
Old 03/18/2018, 16:07   #65

Good luck!!
Old 03/18/2018, 16:10   #66

Received Thanks: 1,415
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustNrik View Post
I have the same opinion of OutlaW, I wouldn't complain if you would have keep you mouth shut. You criticized RIGID for not having new features rather than SRO-R ones and a pair of new things. Now I ask you, what are you bringing out in Araxion? Same SRO-R feature with some other new things. You literally built a server just as the ones you criticized. It's fine that you figured out how to implemented SRO-R features in a vSro server, I totally wish you luck with that, I hope it works. Because remember, If bot crashes with these features (and it will since mbot/sbot cracked version aren't coded to parse sro-r data) you're server will end up being another 3 month lifespan server that will rely on big guilds and massive advertisement to keep some players online.

anyway, I wish you luck with your project, I will definitely try it and congratulations for doing something different, I was already tired of these copy paste garbage Chinese servers. I'm kinda sad because you didn't want to try euro, but you are totally right, balance will waste your time instead of improving features.
Heyo, as far as i remember he was not criticizing RIGID at all but way more like encouraging them to implement new features as they are based on ISRO-R files and got some power to do whatever they want instead of following the known Joymax systems.

Regarding bot issues, packets are completely differs from ISRO-R ones as it is not a copied data, client or whatever from ISRO-R we have been working on every single feature building it from scratch with our HE & CE beside the needed SQL improvements so basically, bots are working fine without any crashes at all!

Finally, you are welcomed to join Araxion^^ We will be more than happy to see you there *heart*
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2018, 16:17   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Xen View Post
Time to rock Araxion! Haven't played SRO for a while.

Will definitely stream under:

Let's go! <3
No one watches your stream, lul, everyone knows My Stream > Your Stream

<3 <3
Old 03/18/2018, 17:13   #68

Received Thanks: 1,312
Quote:
Originally Posted by binashin View Post
Cool thread give it a try

First 8K slots server
if he thinks this is reachable without a public bypass he is delusional.
Old 03/18/2018, 17:42   #69

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by fedeahuba View Post
No one watches your stream, lul, everyone knows My Stream > Your Stream

<3 <3
lets do it together then, ******.
Old 03/18/2018, 17:43   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhab* View Post
Heyo, as far as i remember he was not criticizing RIGID at all but way more like encouraging them to implement new features as they are based on ISRO-R files and got some power to do whatever they want instead of following the known Joymax systems.

Regarding bot issues, packets are completely differs from ISRO-R ones as it is not a copied data, client or whatever from ISRO-R we have been working on every single feature building it from scratch with our HE & CE beside the needed SQL improvements so basically, bots are working fine without any crashes at all!

Finally, you are welcomed to join Araxion^^ We will be more than happy to see you there *heart*
I'm very glad to hear it
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2018, 17:56   #71

NewFamily!

Sorry but you can tell me how I get Seal Weapons?? Also IP Computer
Old 03/18/2018, 17:58   #72

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by candila View Post
NewFamily!

Sorry but you can tell me how I get Seal Weapons?? Also IP Computer
did you read the thread?

IP Limit: 4

SOS
Drop-able from normal monsters and uniques with a low-mid rate.

SOR
By using Rigel Crate which will give you a SOR item with different chances of weapons, set or accessories. (Below you will find how to obtain Rigel Crate)

SOM
By collecting talismans from various in-game activity, it's more like a hard drop rate but the talisman will be given directly to your inventory. Basically before continuing, it's more like an in-game achievement which means once you reach xx kills or finish xx* trades you will have the chance of getting the talisman randomly by killing more players or finishing more trades. There will be a specified global notice written once someone gets a talisman with his talisman name & done activity.

Here is a proper list of in-game activities that can reward you with an talisman.

Fire flower: gain-able by jobbing (Kills & selling goods).
Horned cattle: gain-able by various events as Survival Arena, CTF, BA, LMS, FFA and even more.
Flame of oblivion: only gain-able by defeating our [Chibis] that exists all around the map.
Flame paper: can be bought from our [Grappy Silvertooth] NPC for a specified amount of your [Cosmic Points].
Hearthstone flame: can only be obtained from our dungeons bosses. check [Instances and Dungeons] section for more information.
Enchantress necklace: gain-able by killing difficult capped uniques only.
Fire dragon sword: only can be bought by an amount of gold from [Gappy Silvertooth].
Honghaeah armor: can only be obtained from destroying a Rigel +7 weapon.
Old 03/18/2018, 18:42   #73

GL Muhab u are the man ^^
Old 03/18/2018, 19:15   #74

Looks awesome server which worth a try! I'm in, goodluck!
Old 03/18/2018, 19:29   #75

Looks awesome! I may actually join if i can bring some friends with me. Good luck mate.
Closed Thread

Tags
araxion, cap 100, chinese, sro, vsro