Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 09:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Araxion Online - Sky's the limit | CH | CAP100 PVE | Endless Entertainment | GO 01.04

Discussion on Araxion Online - Sky's the limit | CH | CAP100 PVE | Endless Entertainment | GO 01.04 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/13/2018, 07:00   #526

elite*gold: 0
nice server
Old 04/13/2018, 07:30   #527

Signature event

IGN Bebol
Old 04/13/2018, 08:23   #528
dotCom

elite*gold: 12400
The Black Market: 104/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,386
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhab* View Post
[...] we have coded the website ourselves to ensure providing new & innovated website that fitting our game. You will just visit it daily!
sike! Still so many promise that arn't working or exist
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2018, 11:12   #529

Downloaded the client from the website , but its damged and not working ..
can't unrar it ....
Old 04/13/2018, 12:47   #530

elite*gold: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by blad710 View Post
Downloaded the client from the website , but its damged and not working ..
can't unrar it ....
Re-download it. Or you are running on an old version of winrar, please re-download winrar first then attempt to unpack it. once you are done. Refer to my post in the previous page and follow the my ip-input post.
Pleased to have you with us!
Old 04/13/2018, 19:24   #531

Just to let u guys know, this is job based server which means for rigid and moon you need to trade. Botting is useless except getting to max lvl which is really fast, elix and tablets. Gold drops are decreased, also item sell price to npc is decreased by 40% so you need to do job every day. Example you buy rigid crate for 700m, which is random and if you dont get wep you lost so much gold, but you need rigid wep to upgrade later to moon when update comes. So unless you have time every day to do some job is useless. Hope Muhab will do something about it and only Muhab!
Old 04/13/2018, 19:39   #532

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaaaa24 View Post
Just to let u guys know, this is job based server which means for rigid and moon you need to trade. Botting is useless except getting to max lvl which is really fast, elix and tablets. Gold drops are decreased, also item sell price to npc is decreased by 40% so you need to do job every day. Example you buy rigid crate for 700m, which is random and if you dont get wep you lost so much gold, but you need rigid wep to upgrade later to moon when update comes. So unless you have time every day to do some job is useless. Hope Muhab will do something about it and only Muhab!
Last time I checked, SRO was about jobbing. The whole concept of the game should revolve around jobbing. People complain that servers are dead, but all they want to do is bot 24/7 and get their final equipment in 2 weeks just to hang around in towns or bot even more.
Old 04/13/2018, 19:59   #533

To tell you truth ppl joined psro to have fun not to bot or be forced to do job. If job rewards were decreased instead of gold drop and item sell price, you would be here talking about it. Job is to have fun not to be forced to do it. In 2005 when sro is released most of players were kids in school and students, now 13 years later ppl have full time jobs and family and dont have time to do job, ofc not everyone. If i get for normal item sell price 350k and i bot for 1 hour and i drop 4 items thats 1.4mil why ppl who do job are getting insane rewards, so why they decreased it so they can force ppl to do job which is crazy. Also with all these updates they stilll have problems, i mean why they didnt take 7 days with team before BETA to do testing of item mall items, drop rates, balancing skills etc? Or atleast delay opening server for 1 month until they fix everything and add new things. When new guy comes to this thread and read it he thinks that everything written is ingame but its not, its like writing 100 features and you add 1 feature per week and updates are good dont get me wrong but with all these balancing gold issues there is another problem where they add updates, fix few things and not first fix everything, add new update, fix again whats wrong and keep going, they just keep adding things and there are so many problems, example ppl are confused with item mall switcher item description, balancing classes, dcs, not even knowing arena schedule, trade rates between towns etc. I wont even start with random rigel crates...
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2018, 21:29   #534

Do not join this server! All you get is new updates that never fix anything. 99% botting on the server because job activity or CTF/BA or LMS doesn't work because there is nobody that joins it. Nobody knows when the times are for all the activities also. The server is just pure trash and should not have opened at all.
Old 04/14/2018, 03:37   #535

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaaaa24 View Post
To tell you truth ppl joined psro to have fun not to bot or be forced to do job. If job rewards were decreased instead of gold drop and item sell price, you would be here talking about it. Job is to have fun not to be forced to do it. In 2005 when sro is released most of players were kids in school and students, now 13 years later ppl have full time jobs and family and dont have time to do job, ofc not everyone. If i get for normal item sell price 350k and i bot for 1 hour and i drop 4 items thats 1.4mil why ppl who do job are getting insane rewards, so why they decreased it so they can force ppl to do job which is crazy...
That is becouse server owners are idiots.They accept the complaints of a few fcking nolifers that are 20,30 in every server and they are the most vocal,mostly same guys in every server.And that nolifer that is 24/7 on his pc can still bot one char if it so op,is not like you have 1 single char ?So he should have double the profit.Jesus ******* Christ.People bot,dead server ,bla bla bla ,i spend 13131=4914-191-4912-41294-192 hours playing and he has better set omgf fyal server,quit,admin trash,corupt,pay to win etc.
Why cant some1 make a long time 11 degree server EXACTLY THE ******* SAME AS ISRO IN 110 CAP with more forgiving rates OR maybe 120 without the stupid *** alchemy.I can set my bot,go to work,come play 1 hours ,hang out with my wife,do things around,play 1,2 more hours ,live my life and repeat.People make some fancy edits ,loose months of their life and close servers after 2 months max and lots of headache.Its a vicious circle
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2018, 04:35   #536

Every char in my account: shmiou got DC immediately. Pls check and help
Fixed. Thanks
Old 04/14/2018, 10:05   #537

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ɗoc View Post
Hello, Madsen. In-order to fix the login issue please follow the steps below:

1. Download IPInput.rar
2. Extract and launch it.
3. Modify login IP by double click on it to 185.30.166.162
4. Modify login Port to 30901
5. Press OK & Have Fun!

Or join us on our discord server for further support and T.V sessions regarding your issue, @#0480.
Thanks for your consideration.
Worked perfectly, thank you very much!

I'm having some problems creating an account. It just says it will take up to 30 minutes to create an account and then nothing happens - has anyone solved this? Been waiting for an hour at least now..
Old 04/14/2018, 11:59   #538

elite*gold: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madsen123 View Post
Worked perfectly, thank you very much!

I'm having some problems creating an account. It just says it will take up to 30 minutes to create an account and then nothing happens - has anyone solved this? Been waiting for an hour at least now..
Please use your pointer clicks while registering. As the enter key is currently NOT working on the website. As well as make sure that it said account creation successful/registeration successful in a green font colour. After that check your E-mail's spam/junk folders. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Old 04/14/2018, 15:48   #539

Real ****?? Better join Leon lol.
Old 04/14/2018, 18:46   #540

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furk4n View Post
Real ****?? Better join Leon lol.
1- don't advertise other servers here i will report that .
2- Leon that server who opened 6th times in 6 months ? no ty

Araxion stable and everyone having fun here
Closed Thread

Tags
araxion, cap 100, chinese, sro, vsro