Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 15:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NGE SRO | 110 | No donations | No immortal | Arena | Dungeon Speedruns

Discussion on NGE SRO | 110 | No donations | No immortal | Arena | Dungeon Speedruns within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 07/22/2019, 20:48   #256

elite*gold: 0
look good will try
Old 07/23/2019, 07:26   #257

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystogan. View Post
look good will try
Welcome hope you enjoy yourself.
Old 07/25/2019, 22:07   #258

How to contact GM found a bug with last tier Weapons
Old 07/25/2019, 22:19   #259

empty
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2019, 04:53   #260

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRO_Addict View Post
empty
The server is not "empty" you can simply check Discord, and see we are doing activities, but there's not always a bunch of people online I can agree with that; reasons for this? well firstly we know there's no bots on here meaning; like most servers majority of the "characters" are most likely just scripted players farming. This server is meant for players who enjoy the real experience of gaming, and the achievement of earning your equipment; [there's better gear able to be obtained] not letting a program do everything for you. Also another huge factor of why there's not many players here; because you can't donate, and become unstoppable after donating like most other servers are. I seen there's quite a few negative post on this topic, but would like to add your negativity wont change the minds of the "few players" because we know what kind of server we want, and also have many experience on many servers; the only thing you're doing is giving the topic a free bump; If you don't like It you don't have to play It's simple.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2019, 05:21   #261

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetSRO View Post
The server is not "empty" you can simply check Discord, and see we are doing activities, but there's not always a bunch of people online I can agree with that; reasons for this? well firstly we know there's no bots on here meaning; like most servers majority of the "characters" are most likely just scripted players farming. This server is meant for players who enjoy the real experience of gaming, and the achievement of earning your equipment; [there's better gear able to be obtained] not letting a program do everything for you. Also another huge factor of why there's not many players here; because you can't donate, and become unstoppable after donating like most other servers are. I seen there's quite a few negative post on this topic, but would like to add your negativity wont change the minds of the "few players" because we know what kind of server we want, and also have many experience on many servers; the only thing you're doing is giving the topic a free bump; If you don't like It you don't have to play It's simple.
i would rather play origin then this game with 5 players
Old 07/26/2019, 17:39   #262

Quote:
Originally Posted by YMCMbillionaires View Post
i would rather play origin then this game with 5 players
Thank you for telling us this information.
Is there a reason why you keep coming back to this thread and spaming the same ''****''?
I mean i get it, you don't like this server because it's empty. Can you move on with your life now?
It's like, i check your past comments on your profile and it's only negativity on THIS thread
You must really hate this server!
Thanks
6 Users
Old 07/27/2019, 03:19   #263

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geenzo View Post
Is there a reason why you keep coming back to this thread and spaming the same ''****''?
I mean i get it, you don't like this server because it's empty. Can you move on with your life now?
It's like, i check your past comments on your profile and it's only negativity on THIS thread
You should change your signature this server is dead! login today after months of not playing and not shocked to see 0 ONLINE

EDIT Valkyria is a disgrace to Avalon Union promoting this trash
Old 07/28/2019, 00:42   #264

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geenzo View Post
He has mental health issues forget him or "IT"
Old 07/29/2019, 02:01   #265

Ninjitsu & Asylum recruiting active Thief players
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/31/2019, 02:49   #266

good luck <3
Old 08/04/2019, 10:53   #267

Hats off.
What these guys are offering (absolutely donations-free server!) is astonishing!
Thanks for making a difference in the SRO scene!

It has been 2 years now since this server is running without asking the players for 1 cent!
Please contact me if you need any kind of technical stuff or whatsoever. I'd be pleased to help this project stay alive.

Cheers!
Ross
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/10/2019, 11:51   #268

Quote:
Originally Posted by theross View Post
Hats off.
What these guys are offering (absolutely donations-free server!) is astonishing!
Thanks for making a difference in the SRO scene!

It has been 2 years now since this server is running without asking the players for 1 cent!
Please contact me if you need any kind of technical stuff or whatsoever. I'd be pleased to help this project stay alive.

Cheers!
Ross

Thank you for the kind words. I don't know if GM is in need of any technical help. All I can do is showing him your offer and he can decide if he wants help or not.

In my personal interest, what kind of technical help could you offer?
Old 08/10/2019, 17:20   #269

No worries. I'm not forcing anything regarding my offer.
I just think it's absolutely astonishing that NGESRO offers the gameplay without asking for 1 cent, and not even offering the possibility to "donate aka buy".
This kind of action needs to be rewarded and needs to stay alive (like wikipedia), even though the server might be a little bit empty (which doesn't bother me, as the people on the server seem to be mature enough to respect other players).

Little story - I rant a dedicated box 3 years ago (and still have it) because I was thinking of launching a GMless and Donationless server as well and just let people play on it - same principle as NGESRO. Unfortunately the community was so destructive and demanding that I somehow lost motivation in completing the launch and its priority went weaker and weaker after every month. Here I am now, 3 years paying the dedicated box for it to run rather lightweight applications, with quite some free ressources which were meant to host a sro server.
Anyways... regarding support - I could provide some ressources of my machine if you need another agent server running (But I guess NGESRO servers are smooth enough from the gameplay I have experienced), consulting stuff regarding server hardening or proxy concepts to mitigate ddos attacks... I'm an IT guy working in DC infrastructures. Just throwing in some experience offering as I want to support this kind of projects.
What I can not offer is stuff like community management, or gm-entertaining-clown or something which consumes a lot of time and is kinda against my opinion regarding gaming (as less Gm interaction as possible). After all I also have a pretty busy life. I guess I am older than most of the SRO players (no, not a grandpa, but in mid-life with responsibilities). There's always something that one can offer for such free project. So just hit-me up if I can contribute to this project.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/10/2019, 17:30   #270

Alright, thanks for the response. I especially liked this phrase:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theross View Post
What I can not offer is stuff like community management, or gm-entertaining-clown or something which consumes a lot of time and is kinda against my opinion regarding gaming (as less Gm interaction as possible)
This perfectly describes common sro scene that require clown GM to satisfy the monkey action within the zoo. In my opinion if a GM is needed to "entertain" the players, then the overall gameplay concept must be very bad. I don't need a GM to have fun playing Silkroad.^^;
Thanks
4 Users