Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 07:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NGE SRO | 110 | No donations | No immortal | Arena | Dungeon Speedruns

Discussion on NGE SRO | 110 | No donations | No immortal | Arena | Dungeon Speedruns within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 12/01/2018, 23:29   #181

elite*gold: 130
how much online?
Old 12/02/2018, 10:44   #182

elite*gold: 78
sro_client.exe = Trojan.Generic.23083190
Old 12/02/2018, 19:27   #183

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by WEXiT View Post
sro_client.exe = Trojan.Generic.23083190
It's false error. Make sure to put the client to your antivirus exceptions.
Old 12/02/2018, 23:30   #184

best server - ngl
Old 12/03/2018, 20:37   #185

The problem with this server is that when players login they don't see anyone online; everyone already has Nova, but in my opinion it's not that much of a difference anyways. I think the GM needs to relaunch this game, and put a hype around it to get a player base.

Gold is useless in the game.

Arena Coin seems to be main currency; for Egy / Nova in Magic Pop.

Trading seems completely useless because I invested, and got 600 Gold Coins as Hunter, and 1 Arena Coin then I tried with only 20 goods invest, and still got 1 Arena Coin. Temple full of a lot of mobs with only quest for uniques, and 1 other type; What about all the other mobs in temple utilize them make quests for them for arena coins, or some nice job experience.

It's a very nice server idea, but the GM failure to acknowledge he has to constantly improve his game is why It's failing. I left this server, and joined another, but sadly most out now are full donations pay2win with bots (reason why I left SRO) I guess It's time to retire from SRO until something real catches my eye.

Have fun boys & girls.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/03/2018, 22:05   #186

Quote:
Originally Posted by godgecivagyok View Post
how much online?
scared to answer because not even 10 players.. servers a joke..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/07/2018, 15:22   #187

dead game
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2018, 19:43   #188

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai_1337 View Post
All fun and cool but is it based on vSRO files?
Also the no immortal part seems fun haha.
@
Are you @ from Avalon Venus server?
Old 12/08/2018, 20:07   #189

Where are the players? I played for 1 hour seen 0 online; PVP server, and can't even find a BA match? You should maybe revamp the server, and reopen it. If It's meant to be a PVP server; give PVP coins, or something else instead of grinding mobs all the time for Nova. It's boring grinding alone all the time.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/08/2018, 22:00   #190

Repeating myself here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finsterlord View Post
Listen! I gladly will help out players who stay active with gaining equipment etc. The vicious circle is caused by YOU, the players who complain about nobody being online. You don't need to play all day. Login 1-2 hours per day is absoulety fine. The playerbase will NOT grow when you cry and immediately quit. Also, staying in NGE discord channel helps too. You can ask for other players to get something started...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/08/2018, 23:45   #191

The only thing i'm seeing is people complaining, spreading false information and writing things without thinking.
Quote: ''This server is the best none pay2win I ever encountered.''
Says and leaves the server complaining about no playerbase.
What will happen if you leave a server? Right, it stays empty nothing you can do about it.
About 100+ players joined and left the server because of the same reason.
Keep doing it, keep crying about it but believe it or not the reason are you not us the few players playing.
No one forces you to play 24/7, i gladly help newcomers but if they don't use their brain for simple questions i ignore them because they'll leave anyways.
I (we) tried many times to convince players to stay, wasted time and items. At the end they quit.

We ask in NGE discord for activities and we mostly arrange something.
This is a server focused on TEAMPLAY, keep that in mind.
BA, PTSA not FREE BATTLE OUTSIDE JANGAN.
Reason for new job system was to encourage teams to hunt the consignment and not just open a transport vehicle and walk from one town to another and farm hundreds of coins per day.

Also, it's insane how easy it is to farm gear in this server. So many ways but silkroad without bot scares people away.
Old 12/09/2018, 01:09   #192

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geenzo View Post
The only thing i'm seeing is people complaining, spreading false information and writing things without thinking.
Quote: ''This server is the best none pay2win I ever encountered.''
Says and leaves the server complaining about no playerbase.
What will happen if you leave a server? Right, it stays empty nothing you can do about it.
About 100+ players joined and left the server because of the same reason.
Keep doing it, keep crying about it but believe it or not the reason are you not us the few players playing.
No one forces you to play 24/7, i gladly help newcomers but if they don't use their brain for simple questions i ignore them because they'll leave anyways.
I (we) tried many times to convince players to stay, wasted time and items. At the end they quit.

We ask in NGE discord for activities and we mostly arrange something.
This is a server focused on TEAMPLAY, keep that in mind.
BA, PTSA not FREE BATTLE OUTSIDE JANGAN.
Reason for new job system was to encourage teams to hunt the consignment and not just open a transport vehicle and walk from one town to another and farm hundreds of coins per day.

Also, it's insane how easy it is to farm gear in this server. So many ways but silkroad without bot scares people away.
You out your mind if you think I want to farm mobs all day by myself just for a few useless nova, and even if i got 1 drop that i need i still have full page of useless junk can't even sell for gold nova equipment.. want to play battle arena? guess we wait for the 2-3 players who login for an hour a day then what about everything else? temple uniques? can't even kill it by yourself, or you get kicked cause you take to long. Consignment trade? nobody even tries to rob other job there's no pvp. FGW? can't even do a run without joining players (oh wait) do we get only 1x run 3* a day? i thought fgw is only cd 3 hours? hmm... maybe if i can get a match or some decent pvp? omg dont even start me on FTW nobody even goes to FTW lame server no playesr ghost town.. maybe 4-5 players total here.. dont waste ur time
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/10/2018, 16:40   #193

I think honestly Valkyria is the GM of this server, but just secretly. It seems this server was made for just him, and a few of his friends only. This server is really dead; I managed to take Bandit FTW just by afk attacking with a Harp. That shows how dead it is. Please SRO community don't waste your time on this game save your download data.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/24/2018, 23:26   #194

Limit PC and IP ??
Old 01/30/2019, 01:38   #195

probably one of the best servers i have seen played for about a week had fun tbh, unfortunately 0 people online u might get a couple of people online here and there but that's about it

Shame tho could've been in the top 5 of the best sro server around today
Thanks
1 User