Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rigid | 100 Cap | EU & CH | Newest SilkroadR files | Insane Innovations | RE 23.12

Discussion on Rigid | 100 Cap | EU & CH | Newest SilkroadR files | Insane Innovations | RE 23.12 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/05/2018, 18:35   #1456

elite*gold: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by otaviobraga View Post
Bless spell not working w/o Cleric Rod equiped ?
As megaman said there are many differences between the gameplay in sro and sro-r to keep the game balanced this is one of them u cant bless and switch to another wep but not everything works like that , for example u can switch after using orbit el healing cycle etc
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2018, 03:39   #1457

elite*gold: 166
Received Thanks: 2,654
I don't play Silkroad for many years. This winter break an old sro friend insisted on playing a pserver. I chose this one cuz I never saw SRO-R and I wanted to try.
The server files are cool, have some nice features and all but the management is a disaster.

Even after a relaunch, server was taken into maintenance a million times. I can understand that, np. The bad thing about it is it's all random. Like it's 5am, I am setting up the bot and going to sleep, a random notice appearing "Server will be going into maintenance in 5 minutes".

They're getting into stupid global chat flame wars with players. Talking like they're fresh into puberty...

One last thing, I ******* know what's wrong with JG cave. When we're asking if you're going to add a new mob slot, don't answer me with bullshit "It's joymax's system, the mobs appear far away from players, we removed statues, the rest you should be dealing with". Did you even check the corners in JG cave? There are like 100 mobs stuck at every corner. Whatever, I don't care why the spawn is like that, I want a solution like everyone else. You may have latest official files but you're not isro. Don't act like it. You can still add something like a dw cave clone or a jupiter for people to grind. Now everyone are leveling with monster scrolls, I wonder what's gonna happen when the Snowdown is over.

I handgrinded most of the time and that's what upsetting me. Such a waste of time. I gave up at level 95. Good luck to everyone.

tl;dr: Server is lately stable & lagless. The files are nice, community is OK, you can find parties etc. However the management is terrible. Play if you don't care about it
Thanks
5 Users
Old 01/06/2018, 03:51   #1458

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,449
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarkoplata View Post
I don't play Silkroad for many years. This winter break an old sro friend insisted on playing a pserver. I chose this one cuz I never saw SRO-R and I wanted to try.
The server files are cool, have some nice features and all but the management is a disaster.

Even after a relaunch, server was taken into maintenance a million times. I can understand that, np. The bad thing about it is it's all random. Like it's 5am, I am setting up the bot and going to sleep, a random notice appearing "Server will be going into maintenance in 5 minutes".

They're getting into stupid global chat flame wars with players. Talking like they're fresh into puberty...

One last thing, I fucking know what's wrong with JG cave. When we're asking if you're going to add a new mob slot, don't answer me with bullshit "It's joymax's system, the mobs appear far away from players, we removed statues, the rest you should be dealing with". Did you even check the corners in JG cave? There are like 100 mobs stuck at every corner. Whatever, I don't care why the spawn is like that, I want a solution like everyone else. You may have latest official files but you're not isro. Don't act like it. You can still add something like a dw cave clone or a jupiter for people to grind. Now everyone are leveling with monster scrolls, I wonder what's gonna happen when the Snowdown is over.

I handgrinded most of the time and that's what upsetting me. Such a waste of time. I gave up at level 95. Good luck to everyone.

tl;dr: Server is lately stable & lagless. The files are nice, community is OK, you can find parties etc. However the management is terrible. Play if you don't care about it
first of all everyone is playing on different timeline so dont even try to complain about that and did u even join rigid discord channel to read the announcement about jangan cave? i guess so i will post it here

Old 01/06/2018, 04:14   #1459

elite*gold: 166
Received Thanks: 2,654
Try to complain? I'm just telling what's happening. As I said it's not the frequency/time of the maintenance it's never planned it's all random. Plus I am pretty sure MOST of the playerbase is from Europe..
If you read my post completely, I also included an answer to that "announcement about JG CAVE".
Old 01/06/2018, 07:00   #1460

really nice server , keep it up but we need some events , not like last unqiue event , we need event today , may after fw or before fw

thanks <3

btw , how many time for finish update ? bcz i want to sleep , it will take longtime ?
Old 01/06/2018, 08:24   #1461

hello why game and site its off any info ?
Old 01/06/2018, 09:44   #1462

Server is online enjoy.

Jan 6 2017 Patch Notes:
-Fixed the EXP of the Unique scrolls (TG,Cerb)
-Fixed some premium avatars that were not tradeable
-Fixed TG unique scroll instant crash
-Added SOX D9 and SOS,SOM D10 to Medusa drop list
-New character now starts with 5x 1000% exp/sp scrolls
-Free potions now give 2000pcs
-Battle & Survival Arena schedules are now everyday to encourage server activity. (2 hours interval per match type).
-Styria Clash is now every 2hours on Saturday/Sunday
-Consignment trade blue and black stones are now values 5k gold per 1 piece to encourage the job activity.
-Temporary solution for the JG cave monster spawn bug affected mobs Lvl91~99
Old 01/06/2018, 16:12   #1463

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarkoplata View Post

One last thing, I fucking know what's wrong with JG cave. When we're asking if you're going to add a new mob slot, don't answer me with bullshit "It's joymax's system, the mobs appear far away from players, we removed statues, the rest you should be dealing with". Did you even check the corners in JG cave? There are like 100 mobs stuck at every corner. Whatever, I don't care why the spawn is like that, I want a solution like everyone else. You may have latest official files but you're not isro. Don't act like it. You can still add something like a dw cave clone or a jupiter for people to grind. Now everyone are leveling with monster scrolls, I wonder what's gonna happen when the Snowdown is over.

First of all I would like to thank you for being one of the best p-server owners of all time in this community ,I played myself in your server creddy back in the days and you did a great job there, about what you said up there I'm having some objections and I would like to clarify them :
# 1: About leveling up the only way is MS etc that's totally not true because I got to lvl 100 and wasn't even playing 24/7 or smth and only joined 2 MS parties for 1h each which I'm sure aren't the reason I'm 100 atm.
#2 : About management , Well there are many many things I would like to say since I talked with gm's myself and spoke with them about the community, First of all, those gm's never been to vsro p-servers , they only knows Isro and sro-r communities , so at the very first days they had noidea how mean and fucked up p-vsro community is at the current moment, which they figured out later and now dealing with It pretty fine , but they never expected this community to be fucked up like this, like they made yesterday unique event without even being asked some people insulted them because they helped lowies spawning ivy before roc or medusa, like wtf? xD ... Also there's a guy abused a bug and got banned so all his guild mates flamed gm's in globals and discord and here in epvp disrespecting them and pressuring them to unban him or they all will leave ( btw one of them likes ur post xD ) In some others not all private servers here in epvp or vsro scene generally they would unban him and I personally witnessed this before, because simply in vsro or especially here in epvp there are 3 4 big guilds atm controls the community ,but gm's didn't care about this and kept going and server kept growing , those who are playing vsro including you knows exactly what I'm talking about since u owned a pserver, I mean you can't tell me If a guild insulted you and flammed u here discord globals everywhere you would treat them kind xD , So yea now everything is smooth, stable and they're doing their best making it better by making advertisements ( like Ph-bot deal) ..etc etc , so you just can't judge or compare first days for now , and [Eve] the gm who wrote a global replying the guys who insulted her 2 days ago ( the unban or leave guys ) : she wrote this today on discord :

so It's great now everything is smooth and we gotta respect them for making their best.
Btw Most of vsro people whining about everything and don't tell me the day u stepped in vsro u knew that xD
On the first days of the srv vsro ppl were complaining and Isro - Sro-r people were simply making fun of them in globals and in discord xD Just telling u how different the communities are.

and It's great to see you here btw,
Cheers
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/06/2018, 16:44   #1464

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightM4re View Post
But, what about the poor me? I got kicked out for saying my opinion nicely, I honestly don't see why I would get kicked for such a thing, but one thing am sure of is that they didn't leave a good first impression to a lot of players. I don't think the files matter for example a server like Elamidas had 4.5k online players (many other servers later had the some amount tho) and they were using vSRO, don't judge servers by the kind of file they use, judge based on their work, and believe it or not most of the stuff Fob wrote on the advertisement thread here are only the normal ISRO-R features with a few modified things (there might be one or two new things I no longer remember).

P.S Creddy used Blackrouge files (with only paid bots working)
Old 01/06/2018, 17:12   #1465

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow* View Post
But, what about the poor me? I got kicked out for saying my opinion nicely, I honestly don't see why I would get kicked for such a thing, but one thing am sure of is that they didn't leave a good first impression to a lot of players. I don't think the files matter for example a server like Elamidas had 4.5k online players (many other servers later had the some amount tho) and they were using vSRO, don't judge servers by the kind of file they use, judge based on their work, and believe it or not most of the stuff Fob wrote on the advertisement thread here are only the normal ISRO-R features with a few modified things (there might be one or two new things I no longer remember).

P.S Creddy used Blackrouge files (with only paid bots working)
Well snow I'll answer you in points

#1 : If you really didn't do anything and didn't go with the wave you've seen, and got banned by wrong , you can easily get unbanned by making a ticket or pming one of the gm's , I know people did that already.

#2 : They didn't leave a bad impression at all, the " unban or leave " threat only existed in vsro , people used to be mean af here, They can't be asked to accept insults from people lol, you were there that day didn't u see what happened? If those guys were more mature all of this wouldn't be happening and gm's wouldn't be punishing them but they choose the wrong way.

#3 : You can't compare sro-r with elamidas or creddy for many reasons ,
1-Elamidas Electus Ruby etc they are great servers with great owners but they are all vsro only chn lol, the day any server of those gonna make it euro won't get 4k, me and u and everybody knows this because people or the 4-5 guilds controlling vsro community likes it that way.

2- Because they are well known to epvp and very famous so for ex. there is no way any p-server owner is going to open his server anytime close to an opening date of one of those p-servers.

3-Not everyone joining those servers for playing, I know many people just go for business and they bypass it and opens 20 accs and stuff without telling anyone and they dun even play they just keep getting money and selling them for $ etc.

EDIT : 4-Creddy has been my fav server so far but you also can't compare it with now xD back then people were still having fun playing the game and servers were very few also creddy had 1.5-2k players without hwid etc so here in rigid 1.3k is growing is pretty good, I played in creddy for months and I can tell you epvp community back then was waaaaaay different than now and the info about there was no free bot is wrong, there was a cracked version of sro king but It wasn't published publicly, I knew many many guys were using it.

So that's It mate, just wanted to tell you my points and If you really got banned for no reason u can get unbanned today, I can assure you this , good luck ^^
Old 01/06/2018, 18:26   #1466

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightM4re View Post
First of all I would like to thank you for being one of the best p-server owners of all time in this community ,I played myself in your server creddy back in the days and you did a great job there, about what you said up there I'm having some objections and I would like to clarify them :
# 1: About leveling up the only way is MS etc that's totally not true because I got to lvl 100 and wasn't even playing 24/7 or smth and only joined 2 MS parties for 1h each which I'm sure aren't the reason I'm 100 atm.
#2 : About management , Well there are many many things I would like to say since I talked with gm's myself and spoke with them about the community, First of all, those gm's never been to vsro p-servers , they only knows Isro and sro-r communities , so at the very first days they had noidea how mean and fucked up p-vsro community is at the current moment, which they figured out later and now dealing with It pretty fine , but they never expected this community to be fucked up like this, like they made yesterday unique event without even being asked some people insulted them because they helped lowies spawning ivy before roc or medusa, like wtf? xD ... Also there's a guy abused a bug and got banned so all his guild mates flamed gm's in globals and discord and here in epvp disrespecting them and pressuring them to unban him or they all will leave ( btw one of them likes ur post xD ) In some others not all private servers here in epvp or vsro scene generally they would unban him and I personally witnessed this before, because simply in vsro or especially here in epvp there are 3 4 big guilds atm controls the community ,but gm's didn't care about this and kept going and server kept growing , those who are playing vsro including you knows exactly what I'm talking about since u owned a pserver, I mean you can't tell me If a guild insulted you and flammed u here discord globals everywhere you would treat them kind xD , So yea now everything is smooth, stable and they're doing their best making it better by making advertisements ( like Ph-bot deal) ..etc etc , so you just can't judge or compare first days for now , and [Eve] the gm who wrote a global replying the guys who insulted her 2 days ago ( the unban or leave guys ) : she wrote this today on discord :

so It's great now everything is smooth and we gotta respect them for making their best.
Btw Most of vsro people whining about everything and don't tell me the day u stepped in vsro u knew that xD
On the first days of the srv vsro ppl were complaining and Isro - Sro-r people were simply making fun of them in globals and in discord xD Just telling u how different the communities are.

and It's great to see you here btw,
Cheers
+1 , they respect all players , great community and we have som fun in rigid , i want to say leave them for fix any bug just report for any bug y knows , they running best priv server now , really good job m don't leave for any vsro server , y will have fun there !

thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2018, 20:27   #1467

i got C5 ERROR,how to fix ?
Old 01/06/2018, 20:30   #1468

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalker2505 View Post
i got C5 ERROR,how to fix ?
sever is off because

[GM]Eve - Today at 2:18 PM
@ our main server have hardware issues from the data center we are very sorry for what happened please remain with us.
Old 01/06/2018, 21:03   #1469

I read what sarko posted, couldn't have said better. As for Cullen, oh well, don't argue with him, he's just saying random ****. To everyone that is still playing there, I recommend you find another server... One of our member got banned for ''abusing'' when there was no rule about it, they made a rule and banned people for ''abusing'' that rule 30minutes later even though they did it 2-3days before, when there was no rules or any statement concerning that matter. I think you all can understand why we all went ape-**** of these fools on discord and pretty much our whole guild got diffrent ban reasons, except a few players including me, I kept my calm and tried to talk with Eve but he/she/it couldn't understand what I tried to say anyways.

I wish more people had these files because Sro-R is indeed amazing but I can't stand it with these admins.

Also, since nobody was going SA/BA at that time, anyone that appeared on that ingame Ranking SA/BA whatever NPC should've been banned since they clearly abused as nobody was participating. Yet only people from our guild got banned.

Let's not forget that they are now checking our pm's, every single Insanity player that is online as well as their Supporters, what the **** kind of privacy is that? How can you guys be so dumb?

Imma end this simply, QUIT THIS ****.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/06/2018, 21:06   #1470

just leave already omfg