Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 10:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rigid | 100 Cap | EU & CH | Newest SilkroadR files | Insane Innovations | RE 23.12

Discussion on Rigid | 100 Cap | EU & CH | Newest SilkroadR files | Insane Innovations | RE 23.12 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/23/2017, 07:28   #1111

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kankiym10 View Post
Those EIGHT kids are really funny. You can handle a vsro server with your ****** C#,VB,Sql skills wow. What a genius. add more fart on your servers.

You do have any >£#$ing clue about who are behind this server. Hahaha, what a poor fish in a tank..
yeah retards who after months/years of "hard"work can't deliver proper opening or even say that they ****** up and they need to re-launch after few weeks or w/e cuz believe me there is gonna be even more bugs after this 2nd re-launch so keep *** licking...
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/23/2017, 10:25   #1112

fk your 52lv starting play it alone cya ... DELETE BULSHITS AVATARS FROM STARTING ITEMS !!!!!!!!!
Old 12/23/2017, 10:25   #1113

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCracked View Post
yeah retards who after months/years of "hard"work can't deliver proper opening or even say that they ****** up and they need to re-launch after few weeks or w/e cuz believe me there is gonna be even more bugs after this 2nd re-launch so keep *** licking...
Well in every singe software even official released games bugs get found and fixed it's a normal procedure. But I guess you never saw a company or a team fixing a bug in an official released game. Yea after the months/years we found a bug that didn't show up at the beta and we had to fix it. We re-launched after 5 Days and NO, we will not do any other re-launches. By the way that's not *** licking they're supporting the server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/23/2017, 10:45   #1114

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by kankiym10 View Post
Those EIGHT kids are really funny. You can handle a vsro server with your ****** C#,VB,Sql skills wow. What a genius. add more fart on your servers.

You do have any >£#$ing clue about who are behind this server. Hahaha, what a poor fish in a tank..
Those EIGHT "kids" can bring alot of people to your server if you're not an idiot.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/23/2017, 11:09   #1115

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigid_ View Post
Well in every singe software even official released games bugs get found and fixed it's a normal procedure. But I guess you never saw a company or a team fixing a bug in an official released game. Yea after the months/years we found a bug that didn't show up at the beta and we had to fix it. We re-launched after 5 Days and not there's no more and NO, we will not do any other re-launches. By the way that's not ass licking they're supporting the server.
Give a decision, you either company/team or emotionally unsatisfied person. You can't be both ( You keep insulting everyone by using the card "me person xddd" than you come here and acting like you are professional, please..

My decision is still same i will play today at relaunch, but you guys are totally 0 (zero) beside your server, im sorry. You keep switching things on the behalf of yourself. Even it's discord (where every writings are saved) , it's so suprising to see you guys acting this way. In 5 minute you can change your behaviour, your character, your attitude... Most crucial point is you act like everyone needs you. You kept acting that way, and now your as. is on fire you started to unban people (and you forgot why did you unban people hahaha i laughed my arse off im sorry), you started to contact bot-makers Shiva-Weeman which was hilarious bcs you thought that you could win some money through rigidToolKit after server is done. And you thought weeman and shiva would go down on your knees and make their bot available with your server. but after your failure of doing rigid-kit work you tried to contact them [which was more hilarious; " Rigid team want to meet weeman and shiva contact them to us " suddenly they became a team after a year spent haha ] and They thought they would jump in to their proportion but in-fact weeman and shiva didn't even know who Rigid is hahah.

YingYang is an immature, emotionally unsatisfied kid. He writes good codes i guess but only in discord nothing else. He is kinda like 3rd world politicians, he keep puts slowmode or kick people the moment he feels uncomfortable. I felt so sorry while i was contacting to him, i hope the holiday would help him to release his mind becs dude you can't keep insulting people and act play dead. " o what i didnt mean that hihih"

Eve is, like.. i have more things to say for him but what can u say if he thinks everyone needs him. Best moments im having with him is whenever someone calls him dude, he bans them. Because idk lol who are you duude hahaaha who do you think you are i mean who the f are you dude hahaha he is really co.ky but idk hahahah " dude " hahhahahahhhhh u need to get laid duude

GD is, the ones who is the best at playing dead. and the one who kept insulting people and made a holocaust 4 days ago when he gone mad hahahaha dude dont watch more animes with ying it effects ur brain

Nipples can be the only one whome I cant talk about, bcs he is good ? well in fact no one knows lol he never contact anyone haha.

I might add more or delete some parts later. Waiting for tonight's relaunch now cyu .
Old 12/23/2017, 11:13   #1116

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedNite. View Post
Those EIGHT "kids" can bring alot of people to your server if you're not an idiot.
totally perfect files, totally wrong hands.
**** totally too late
Old 12/23/2017, 11:40   #1117

I left when I saw the exp is 3x
-.-
Old 12/23/2017, 12:41   #1118

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigid_ View Post
Well in every singe software even official released games bugs get found and fixed it's a normal procedure. But I guess you never saw a company or a team fixing a bug in an official released game. Yea after the months/years we found a bug that didn't show up at the beta and we had to fix it. We re-launched after 5 Days and NO, we will not do any other re-launches. By the way that's not *** licking they're supporting the server.
of course i have experienced a lot of grand opening etc of many online games same as a single player game, but why do you compare yourself to big "companies" ? all of these games never re-launched their game just basically close the game untill bug is officialy fixed ... so you are saying if this time server will fail (and it will) you are just gonna close the server ? so funny you are comparing urself with silkroad files (dead game) to other company
Old 12/23/2017, 13:03   #1119

[GM]GD - Today at 10:16 AM @

This list is final
- 3x 1000% scrolls for 1st character
- 250.000 SP for the first character
- Grab pet for the 1st character
- 500 Silk for the accounts that were already registered and over level 40.
- Return paid silk
- Quest XP increased (rate should be 3x)

Possible extras (not confirmed)
- Open up 2nd inventory page
- Guild creation price decrease.

In the meantime, we are talking to botdevs and working things out.

Thanks
Rigid Crew

see ya tonight boiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezmo View Post
I left when I saw the exp is 3x
-.-
Exp x6
Quest exp x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylation View Post
fk your 52lv starting play it alone cya ... DELETE BULSHITS AVATARS FROM STARTING ITEMS !!!!!!!!!
Starting level will be 1 mate...
Old 12/23/2017, 14:41   #1120

suggestion increase the exp rate more, i most likely tinhk the player are mad cuz of lost progress,

why dont you come up with some like (>example> from lv 1 to 90 its the exp rate x25 and from 90 to 100 x3) ?
Old 12/23/2017, 15:14   #1121

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarTuneSro View Post
suggestion increase the exp rate more, i most likely tinhk the player are mad cuz of lost progress,

why dont you come up with some like (>example> from lv 1 to 90 its the exp rate x25 and from 90 to 100 x3) ?
They will give us scrolls, a lot of things. Why u fckin always complain?
Old 12/23/2017, 15:17   #1122

how much time till open? And also which bot will be viable here? Not gonna try rigid bot, wont work as last time..
Old 12/23/2017, 15:25   #1123

Received Thanks: 1,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by boogeyma17 View Post
how much time till open? And also which bot will be viable here? Not gonna try rigid bot, wont work as last time..
3hours 35mins left and sro marco ingame bot
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/23/2017, 15:28   #1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post
3hours 35mins left and sro marco ingame bot
What about phbot?
Old 12/23/2017, 15:37   #1125

Quote: