Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 14:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rigid | 100 Cap | EU & CH | Newest SilkroadR files | Insane Innovations | RE 23.12

Discussion on Rigid | 100 Cap | EU & CH | Newest SilkroadR files | Insane Innovations | RE 23.12 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/06/2018, 07:42   #1786

elite*gold: 0
Hello,

I have a few questions about the server. I'm not sure if they have been answered already?

Consignment trade? When my Goods are full, and I deposit '100' to the Smuggler. What happens If I deposit another '100' making the total deposited '200'? Does the amount stack, and give me a bigger reward, or does it just go off [1] investment?

Payment options? When will you open options such as Paypal, or E-transfer?

Thanks.
Old 02/06/2018, 13:23   #1787

Is definitely worth trying out. Don't know how the endgame looks like but if you're, just like me, looking for some nice grind adventures and some fgw fun and such, give it a try
Old 02/07/2018, 11:15   #1788

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubbedToDeath View Post
Is definitely worth trying out. Don't know how the endgame looks like but if you're, just like me, looking for some nice grind adventures and some fgw fun and such, give it a try
No1 knows how endgame looks cuz 100cap isnt a final for sure
Old 02/07/2018, 14:26   #1789

elite*gold: 5
iam out Good Luck @ everyone
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/07/2018, 14:43   #1790

elite*gold: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syinea View Post
iam out Good Luck @ everyone
Me 2! This server is failing more and more and the Staff don't care.
Many players abuse buggs and they dont ban or do anything!
Old 02/07/2018, 14:44   #1791

elite*gold: 130
We are out, too!! Like many before us!

Since the Sbot works on RIGID, everyone is abusing bugs.
->Bypassing, breaking and/or abusing our Hardware ID Limit (Currently set at 2).
()

Yes i know the Server is full BECAUSE Everyone logs on ~8 chars or more.. We already made tons of screenshots. (Highest was 18chars)

GM's also don't care about Player who are afk in Battel Arena, Survival Arena, etc.
There are more things that are going pretty wrong.. but they dont know what to do.. (or maybe too lazy, idk)

Dont tell me i know anything about the server.. i joined in the beta

Thanks for the 2month of stress for nothing.. We donated to SUPPORT the server. what do we got in the end? a discord ban..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/07/2018, 15:48   #1792

Hi, i could not reach gms from any other platforms so i write here. I missclicked to job select while im logging on. And now Im thief. I want to have fun with my friends as trader but I dont have 10m. Isn't 10m too much? I didnt even create thief allias. Can you help about it?
Old 02/07/2018, 18:46   #1793

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Took you guys long enough to figure that out. Lol.
Old 02/07/2018, 18:54   #1794

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh4dowBlood View Post
Me 2! This server is failing more and more and the Staff don't care.
Many players abuse buggs and they dont ban or do anything!
You state that we are failing for what reason exactly?
We ban players who got reported and abuse the systems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritessaus View Post
We are out, too!! Like many before us!

Since the Sbot works on RIGID, everyone is abusing bugs.
->Bypassing, breaking and/or abusing our Hardware ID Limit (Currently set at 2).
()

Yes i know the Server is full BECAUSE Everyone logs on ~8 chars or more.. We already made tons of screenshots. (Highest was 18chars)

GM's also don't care about Player who are afk in Battel Arena, Survival Arena, etc.
There are more things that are going pretty wrong.. but they dont know what to do.. (or maybe too lazy, idk)

Dont tell me i know anything about the server.. i joined in the beta

Thanks for the 2month of stress for nothing.. We donated to SUPPORT the server. what do we got in the end? a discord ban..
We're actually waiting something called EV Signing Code certificate so we are able to enhance our HWID system. Which will be updated when the certificate arrive to solve all of these issues once and for all.

Oh most of the servers out there that state 1 and 2 HWID can be bypassed BTW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
Took you guys long enough to figure that out. Lol.
Dude we don't add fake counters / Admin added bots / Ghost Users.
Old 02/07/2018, 19:07   #1795

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
I wasn't talking about the fake counter. I was talking about the team not making it worthwhile. But thanks for clearing up you got a fake amount of players online displayed at your website.
Old 02/07/2018, 19:14   #1796

elite*gold: 130
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigid_ View Post
You state that we are failing for what reason exactly?
We ban players who got reported and abuse the systems.

We're actually waiting something called EV Signing Code certificate so we are able to enhance our HWID system. Which will be updated when the certificate arrive to solve all of these issues once and for all.

Oh most of the servers out there that state 1 and 2 HWID can be bypassed BTW.

Dude we don't add fake counters / Admin added bots / Ghost Users.
First time i ever heard from this LMAO! Seems like u dont know what to type now.. i told u MANY TIMES that i wont report anyone from a discord server :O Noone added a Report "Area" on the homepage..
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/07/2018, 19:37   #1797

I am out too.

Let me tell you the good and the bad sides about the server :

Good sides :

SRO-R files. While some skills(cough cough Bless spell when you switch to another weapon cough cough), (wizard) animations and nerfs are a bit off, the SRO-R experience is really nice and smooth.
Instant Frozen Spear (wizard skill) and new animations for almost every class.

Increased drop rate so you can farm tokens, so by the time your botting self reaches 69 you're full SUN.

Stable, long term server. Me, as a 10 DG lover, I would love to play when the serve reaches 15DG.

Botting allowed, a lot of free exp scrolls, plvl, huge population and active community, new job system and decent gold/item drop rate.

Dedicated staff that actually <strikethrough> rollbacks the server </strikethrough> fixes stuff as soon as they can.

Increased spawn rate : Yes, oh god, yes. You're doing god's work.

The bad sides:

Game Masters are 16 years old, I swear. All they do is spam discord/in game chat with 'xDDDDDD' along with their broken English. This is unacceptable, I expected better since it's one of the few server running with SRO-R server files.

Nothing personal, but that's the sad truth.

While the spawn rate is high, the respawn rates somehow got fucked so your character will spend time running around looking for mobs.

Ugly, botched Wizard skill animations. I know this is by default on SRO-R, but oh, god I just can't stand playing a Wizard with those animations.

The new dungeon : They fixed it, somehow it's 'better' now, you can't sBot inside and it's some random place you can kill some Strong mobs in, meh.

Silk prices are up, good luck catching up with moon + 11 full blue players where you have to pay so much gold for silk.

HWID limit : Never heard of it. I was invited in a gold bot party, name of his characters were like : Caster, Buffer, Healer, etc.

I know this is by default, but if you NPC the items dropped by mobs they are sold by a really low price.

Unstable at times, but not laggy at all, well, not always.

Hotan Fortress War...that has no buildings or basically doesn't work..., so basically just return to Jangan Fortress, please. I don't know if they already did.

Alchemy rates are a big joke, full lucky dress + premium + the expensive advanced lucky stone = fail to +8.
Stone drop rate is meh, but the stone success rate is so fucking low it's a waste of farming days for some stones.
So, good luck with the alchemy, literally.

Too bored to think of other reasons, but overall I would recommend this server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/07/2018, 19:51   #1798

elite*gold: 7
Perfect System
Old 02/07/2018, 20:04   #1799

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoIdeaForAName View Post
Alchemy rates are a big joke, full lucky dress + premium + the expensive advanced lucky stone = fail to +8.
Lets make alchemy enhancement to +8 100% chance that will solve the problems for sure...
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/07/2018, 20:14   #1800

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurbyy View Post
Lets make alchemy enhancement to +8 100% chance that will solve the problems for sure...
No, but come on...