Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 21:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Electus Online | 100 Cap CH | Start level 100 | Free Starter Items | Active

Discussion on Electus Online | 100 Cap CH | Start level 100 | Free Starter Items | Active within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/17/2017, 06:32   #3256

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by stallfederer View Post
can you please ban the people spamming links at dw teleporter in All chat box
I keep banning him. He's using different devices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moustafael3omda View Post
My char name is Dancho ,i used som switcher (superior) and shit happened.my som stats were reduced .ex:instead of critical 13(80%) ,it became 10(80%)
#done

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingbobby1337 View Post
agreed make a poll for the players to decide what they want, because at the moment there is no good reason to upgrade for non sox players. i know what your trying to do is bring new players but at the moment 10d update will end electus, numbers are already dropping, then you know when its completely dead when you introduce hwid 3 lol (everytime it happens and its gg)
Please read this twice.

100 cap increase doesn't hurt anyone. Whatever you have will be upgradeable 1:1.

The purpose of caprise is to offer more content.

PS: YOU LOSE NOTHING.
PS2: YOU WILL NOT LOSE ANYTHING.
PS3: YOU WILL NOT LOSE ANYTHING AT ALL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drduke42 View Post
This server provides everything that I look for in a private server.

1. Reliability - 3,4, even 5 days without a singe dc or unexpected downtime. Rarely do I even go
clientless and that's a first for any server. I only go clientless on sbot alchemy it seems, and even
then its rare. Usually, most servers give clientless constantly.
2. HWID 2 - The ability to run a bot so I can play on my Main char anytime.
3. GM's who are actually trying to improve the gameplay through updates.
4. Active jobbing system where people are actually jobbing to earn something - Moon
5. People actively selling and trading items - it's easy to get what you need if you try
hard enough. Also easy to sell anything with a single global, or stalling overnight.

So what if they don't just hand us everything. I came here expecting to play Silkroad and that's exactly what I'm getting.
It's making me smile when I read comments like that. I appreciate that a lot. Thank you very much for taking your time to leave a comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingbobby1337 View Post
What about people with normal set they lose everything^^, and i guarantee they will leave why stay when you wasted all the time and effort through all the down time grinding to get a decent set to have it be worth nothing in update. you keep saying look on website, all your announcement says is about SOX.

Make it that the 9d to 10d scrolls can change any item regardless of sox, what about the people with +11 normal weps your mad if you think they are staying if they cant upgrade them
Normal items will be upgradeable as well.

Upgrader scrolls will not require any silk an will be obtainable easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharelo11 View Post
Lol sox glow change... donate rate low this weeks?
Glow switchers were prepared before server launch, we just introduced them. We are getting a ton of donations, don't you worry about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ja- View Post
BEST Privat silkroad server <3
Thank you, we love you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exzellenz123 View Post
I just spent 8K silks to get a soa+7 set and didnt get my moon yet.
And in maybe 3 weeks you wanna update the server and i have to spent again alot of silks?
You will either collect Electus Points along side coins or finish quest(s) to obtain upgrader scrolls.
If you think we'd ask people to buy upgrader scrolls for silks, that's not happening.

In fact, the main purpose of upgrading the cap is to add new skills that you guys will like, new quests that you'll team up with your friends to complete and so on. I hope you like it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/17/2017, 09:54   #3257

Can you please implement a job battle arena. A nice big one thats fits a lot of players.
Old 10/17/2017, 12:14   #3258

am stucked for 2DAYS inside survival arena

i've sent you many tickets to unstuck me but u just replied "press on unstuck button" but unfortunately i was wearing job suit.it's my 3rd day offline now .could you please TELEPORT ME BACK !
thanks in advance
Old 10/17/2017, 13:30   #3259

elite*gold: 115
botting 24/7 with my friends in arabian coast for like 3 weeks now .. since the 2 hwid update all together with 8 chars and not 1 sox or box drop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get that fixed ..
Old 10/17/2017, 13:49   #3260

Iv read facebook comments and people ask if its still possible to start here. For all the new fellas that wants to start here, it is possible. A friend of mine just started, hes been gathering 4,5k silks in total with just playing, fusing, etc. Without any donations ! Every server is pay 2 win until some point when actually the non donators pass the donators. It is possible and normal its are still usable. Trust me. +7 set , weap , accs arent hard to get, sos prices are low so its easy for you to build up to sos set alteast and soon soa. Its still alot of players here, even many have left. There is activity on the server, if it was dead no one would have played here. Ill stream later tonight (twitch.tv/conjuringakagod) if you wanna see some action here tonight, just my channel and watch. And now everyone will say i say this cuz im a donator, ye im a donator. But it is possible to play to win in the long run. I advise new people to join , cuz the retarded ones who left, left even before the server began propperly. So now join. I have already suggested to the admins, ways for you beginners to start. Events which are for beginners, events that got item requierement to join, so people above that item point cant join. This is ways for you to win silks, and events. In that way not only the strong ones will win. One more thing, people say that prox and lt doesnt give a fuck, but he actually listens to you players and wants to create something for you to stay on. They work alot more than you guys know, dont be so selfish. Support them for once, they are doing their best and they will indeed try to keep server alive. NB: the last updates have been a blast for everyone. Keep going @ , your both doing a great job. Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by playboya231 View Post
botting 24/7 with my friends in arabian coast for like 3 weeks now .. since the 2 hwid update all together with 8 chars and not 1 sox or box drop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get that fixed ..
Bot to win wont help you faar, i advice you to play.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/17/2017, 16:03   #3261

Quote:
Originally Posted by robjoh11 View Post
Iv read facebook comments and people ask if its still possible to start here. For all the new fellas that wants to start here, it is possible. A friend of mine just started, hes been gathering 4,5k silks in total with just playing, fusing, etc. Without any donations ! Every server is pay 2 win until some point when actually the non donators pass the donators. It is possible and normal its are still usable. Trust me. +7 set , weap , accs arent hard to get, sos prices are low so its easy for you to build up to sos set alteast and soon soa. Its still alot of players here, even many have left. There is activity on the server, if it was dead no one would have played here. Ill stream later tonight (twitch.tv/conjuringakagod) if you wanna see some action here tonight, just my channel and watch. And now everyone will say i say this cuz im a donator, ye im a donator. But it is possible to play to win in the long run. I advise new people to join , cuz the retarded ones who left, left even before the server began propperly. So now join. I have already suggested to the admins, ways for you beginners to start. Events which are for beginners, events that got item requierement to join, so people above that item point cant join. This is ways for you to win silks, and events. In that way not only the strong ones will win. One more thing, people say that prox and lt doesnt give a fuck, but he actually listens to you players and wants to create something for you to stay on. They work alot more than you guys know, dont be so selfish. Support them for once, they are doing their best and they will indeed try to keep server alive. NB: the last updates have been a blast for everyone. Keep going @ , your both doing a great job. Peace

this server is the best even if iv got banned but i still play in this server better than other trash servers i advice new players cause the shit players alrdy left so the fun just started and yea u can be god without donate anything just have to be smart alittle alchemy caravans etc.. so whos looking for a good server and asking if its to late.. the answer YES its not to late u still can join and have fun... sry for my bad english
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/17/2017, 18:59   #3262

thanks @ for making it clear we can rest easy
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/18/2017, 06:53   #3263

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaitokar View Post
could you please TELEPORT ME BACK !
thanks in advance
Please add me on discord / contact me in all chat

Pr0x!#6654

Quote:
this server is the best even if iv got banned but i still play in this server better than other trash servers i advice new players cause the shit players alrdy left so the fun just started and yea u can be god without donate anything just have to be smart alittle alchemy caravans etc.. so whos looking for a good server and asking if its too late.. the answer NO its not too late u still can join and have fun... sry for my bad english
yes!

Quote:

wise words, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by playboya231 View Post
We'll increase box / sox drops after 100 caprise, however, botting is not the best way to build a strong character, you have to be active.

Cheers!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/18/2017, 11:49   #3264

Start on this server in cancerous, cuz no1 will do godsend with you, and if you do get a **** gear pt you might die, not kill a single uniq, and then ur ******, and u pretty much gotta play the game alot if you wanna get somewhere but that logical its an mmorpg.

But yeah like getting a +7 gear took me like 2weeks by playing for like 2-3hours did like 5 trades got 450~ mil ? used that gold to do godsend and then bot during the off times for elexirs, speaking of silk, who wants 15.5k silk i gave up on the server
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/18/2017, 11:50   #3265

Prox there is some weird overlapping with LMS rules and pt formation in job. We cant form pt sometimes or ban a player while jobbing. It applys LMS restrictions.
Old 10/18/2017, 12:14   #3266

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by stallfederer View Post
Prox there is some weird overlapping with LMS rules and pt formation in job. We cant form pt sometimes or ban a player while jobbing. It applys LMS restrictions.
i get this bug too, please fix it
Old 10/18/2017, 12:21   #3267

Quote:
Originally Posted by godnjavec123 View Post
Start on this server in cancerous, cuz no1 will do godsend with you, and if you do get a **** gear pt you might die, not kill a single uniq, and then ur ******, and u pretty much gotta play the game alot if you wanna get somewhere but that logical its an mmorpg.

But yeah like getting a +7 gear took me like 2weeks by playing for like 2-3hours did like 5 trades got 450~ mil ? used that gold to do godsend and then bot during the off times for elexirs, speaking of silk, who wants 15.5k silk i gave up on the server
People should take you to godsend, your right. I always try to take new players with me inside BA parties and godsend. Tbh, if you do fgw, sell the boxes use them and get good sox. Sell it, do trades, save the gold. I agree its hard for you to kill uniques, totally. But a guy i meet, hes been fusing and ****, hes made over 4500 silks, on just playing and so alchemy and so on. +7 Gear and weaps are pretty cheap atm, not hard to get. Even sos prices are dropping.
Old 10/18/2017, 12:46   #3268

Quote:
People should take you to godsend, your right. I always try to take new players with me inside BA parties and godsend. Tbh, if you do fgw, sell the boxes use them and get good sox. Sell it, do trades, save the gold. I agree its hard for you to kill uniques, totally. But a guy i meet, hes been fusing and ****, hes made over 4500 silks, on just playing and so alchemy and so on. +7 Gear and weaps are pretty cheap atm, not hard to get. Even sos prices are dropping.

+1
i always accept new players in my Godsend cause every1 started as new player once... pm me if u have any problem ingame ill try to help ya
Old 10/18/2017, 13:25   #3269

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
+1
i always accept new players in my Godsend cause every1 started as new player once... pm me if u have any problem ingame ill try to help ya
whats ur ign?
Old 10/18/2017, 13:34   #3270

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgeConan_ View Post
whats ur ign?

Sent u in private
Closed Thread