Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Electus Online | 100 Cap CH | Start level 100 | Free Starter Items | Active

Discussion on Electus Online | 100 Cap CH | Start level 100 | Free Starter Items | Active within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/07/2017, 09:10   #3106

elite*gold: 0
I guess I'm gonna have to make a critism regarding the pvp balance. Every class more or less seems balanced, but bowers are a bit over the edge. The problem I think is their knock-back skill. It works almost everytime in jobbing and in pvp. In jobbing, it is annoying and there is nothing you can do if you're getting spammed by it -we all know how many bowers we have in the server- and on the other hand in pvp, people use 5 arrow combo constantly to stall it. I highly recommend it being modified; either the cooldown of it or the probability of the knock-back.
Old 10/07/2017, 10:38   #3107

Quote:
Originally Posted by stratomurray View Post
I guess I'm gonna have to make a critism regarding the pvp balance. Every class more or less seems balanced, but bowers are a bit over the edge. The problem I think is their knock-back skill. It works almost everytime in jobbing and in pvp. In jobbing, it is annoying and there is nothing you can do if you're getting spammed by it -we all know how many bowers we have in the server- and on the other hand in pvp, people use 5 arrow combo constantly to stall it. I highly recommend it being modified; either the cooldown of it or the probability of the knock-back.
lets all go bowers, problem solved my friend.
u know something, im playing fire spear int atm, i went ba once and i had 6bowers on enemy team, imagine how cancer was this. 6 knockbacks.
I suggest just increasing the cooldown of knockback skill.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/07/2017, 12:26   #3108

I've heard that SOX/(boxes) can also be found at 80+ mobs and not only 85+, is it true? Like for example in Roc Mountain at lower mobs, outside Arabian Coast, Constantinople, Samarkand etc. @: Could you clarify that?
Old 10/07/2017, 12:32   #3109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selas View Post
I've heard that SOX/(boxes) can also be found at 80+ mobs and not only 85+, is it true? Like for example in Roc Mountain at lower mobs, outside Arabian Coast, Constantinople, Samarkand etc. @: Could you clarify that?
i am botting with 6 accounts (3 pc's) on harans tower in samar. And till now i never dropped a single box or magic pop card.
mobs 85-86
Old 10/07/2017, 14:51   #3110

Has this happened for anyone? And what is a Grand Electus weapon? stats better than moon? Any screen shot?

4- Astantine Electus Box

Your chance of obtaining "Grand Electus" weapon ouf of this is 1/9999
The box itself isn't really that rare, but your chance of obtaining Grand Electus Weapon is really low. Keep trying and good luck.
Old 10/07/2017, 14:56   #3111

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 6,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by -DirtyMinD- View Post
i think i won't stop because you banned me without reason and take my items and gave to another person because you're idiot and corrupt gms
Okay we banned you and took your items and gave it to another person because we totally cannot create 100% items from DB. We are corrupted and idiots. Anything else ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage930 View Post
Has this happened for anyone? And what is a Grand Electus weapon? stats better than moon? Any screen shot?

4- Astantine Electus Box

Your chance of obtaining "Grand Electus" weapon ouf of this is 1/9999
The box itself isn't really that rare, but your chance of obtaining Grand Electus Weapon is really low. Keep trying and good luck.
It's not yet enabled.
Old 10/07/2017, 15:38   #3112

im getting error code 2 at launcher ?
Old 10/07/2017, 16:32   #3113

Quote:
Originally Posted by qlimax55 View Post
im getting error code 2 at launcher ?
Try running as administrator.

[quote=-DirtyMinD-;36384180]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief* View Post
Okay we banned you and took your items and gave it to another person because we totally cannot create 100% items from DB. We are corrupted and idiots. Anything else ?

is cool to say the truth corrupt gms money dogs
kk
Old 10/07/2017, 17:09   #3114

im still getting same error
Old 10/07/2017, 17:10   #3115

[quote=LastThief*;36384216]Try running as administrator.

Quote:

kk
LastThief;

Your have really good software developer team.There is obviously a lot of effort in this game being modified.Of course you will make money.And your support everybody.These accusations are really funny. Why do you need it?Already this is your game.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/07/2017, 17:13   #3116

Quote:
Originally Posted by exzellenz123 View Post
How i can get immortals? I got now some sos parts but i dont want to destroy them.
The only way is to spent money for silk?
And at least i success 1 part +7 with 15 immortals?
Why u dont let the uniques drop some immortals?

And why you wanna upgrade the cap?
This server is allready a full time job. I dont have the time to reach my moon soon. And in 3-4 weeks u wanna upgrade? senseless
@LT - dont ignore it. Just find a solution for it. Or is it the plan that all players donate 100€ a 9deg +7 set? an than players have to upgrate to 10deg... and start again with alchemy?
Old 10/07/2017, 17:51   #3117

Server is doing well -

Is there any possibility of changing the day that job (EP) reset happens?

Currently it resets on Sunday, So server activity in jobbing only occurs Sunday-Wednesday. Alot of us have full time jobs and families.By the time the weekend comes, job and server activity is at 0 on Friday/Saturday.

Doing the limit reset on Thursday/Friday seems to give the best outcome here. We will get full activity on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Players can finish limit by Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday.

Just a thought because weekends are completely dead and its the best time to play for many.

I also put in a ticket regarding the suggestion. Thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/07/2017, 18:21   #3118

Quote:
@LT - dont ignore it. Just find a solution for it. Or is it the plan that all players donate 100€ a 9deg +7 set? an than players have to upgrate to 10deg... and start again with alchemy?
Find a solution for what exactly ? we are going to offer you an upgrade option to upgrade your current items, I don't see where is the issue ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drduke42 View Post
Server is doing well -

Is there any possibility of changing the day that job (EP) reset happens?

Currently it resets on Sunday, So server activity in jobbing only occurs Sunday-Wednesday. Alot of us have full time jobs and families.By the time the weekend comes, job and server activity is at 0 on Friday/Saturday.

Doing the limit reset on Thursday/Friday seems to give the best outcome here. We will get full activity on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Players can finish limit by Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday.

Just a thought because weekends are completely dead and its the best time to play for many.

I also put in a ticket regarding the suggestion. Thanks
Thanks for your suggestion we'll take it into consideration.

Quote:
its pay 2 play admins ia corrupt and money dogs
Money dogs
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/07/2017, 18:35   #3119

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief* View Post
Find a solution for what exactly ? we are going to offer you an upgrade option to upgrade your current items, I don't see where is the issue ?

Thanks for your suggestion we'll take it into consideration.

Money dogs
The issue? Players have to donate to be a strong player on this server. Also players have to spent alot of time everyday to get their limits.

There is no way to get immortals ingame! Player have to donate for it. Thats okay - u should earn some money. But i donated 2k silks and bought immortals. I successed ONE part +7. With Prem and luck dress.
And am talking now about 9deg. In one month u upgrade it and the "donation button" burns again.

Just give us a chance to get some immoratls without donation. Not even Demon Shaitan give us immortals.
The price of elixirs, stones and sos is low as fck. So it hard ingame to farm silks.
Old 10/07/2017, 18:36   #3120

Quote:
The issue? Players have to donate to be a strong player on this server. Also players have to spent alot of time everyday to get their limits.

There is no way to get immortals ingame! Player have to donate for it. Thats okay - u should earn some money. But i donated 2k silks and bought immortals. I successed ONE part +7. With Prem and luck dress.
And am talking now about 9deg. In one month u upgrade it and the "donation button" burns again.

Just give us a chance to get some immoratls without donation.
The price of elixirs, stones and sos is low as fck. So it hard ingame to farm silks.
Paying money makes you better at any mmorpg let's get over this boring fact already.
Closed Thread