Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 22:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Electus Online | 100 Cap CH | Start level 100 | Free Starter Items | Active

Discussion on Electus Online | 100 Cap CH | Start level 100 | Free Starter Items | Active within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/04/2017, 20:50   #3061

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoShima View Post
hey GM why you banned JIRAYA_? he was pvping vs me and 2 turks killed us and wrote f**k jesus, he just answer f**k allah and he got ban? really? and nothing for the 2 turks? cm on unban him.. is a good guy not a flamer..

ANSWER PLEASE
Hmmm.. I've been there, and I reported him for insulting Allah. And we were 3-4 people, and he was kinda alone insulting "Allah" for couple of times, so guess lying won't help out? Also, he raged on few posts on epvp, also metioned that he and his "friends" will quit the server with their "big guilds/unions xD" since he was guildless. x.x
PS: Also that level 1 char were insulting jesus, I ain't sure If he got banned or smth xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/04/2017, 20:55   #3062

Quote:
Originally Posted by You'reDestiny View Post
Hmmm.. I've been there, and I reported him for insulting Allah. And we were 3-4 people, and he was kinda alone insulting "Allah" for couple of times, so guess lying won't help out? Also, he raged on few posts on epvp, also metioned that he and his "friends" will quit the server with their "big guilds/unions xD" since he was guildless. x.x
PS: Also that level 1 char were insulting jesus, I ain't sure If he got banned or smth xD
Idk why GMs just ban religius names etc like NOBODY gives a flying **** who you belive in, for real, i dont care, community doesnt care, we. dont. give. a. ****
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/04/2017, 21:03   #3063

Quote:
just one part of chat...the other part ? ..I became crazy when your turk friend hit me with nuke ..when i was 1vs1 .. kid ...your style 3vs1 turks its ****** boring
Old 10/04/2017, 21:06   #3064

elite*gold: 117
Quote:
what about the guy who said **** jesus? nothing? u only cry for allah? then **** him hard!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/04/2017, 21:11   #3065

Quote:
Originally Posted by godnjavec123 View Post
Idk why GMs just ban religius names etc like NOBODY gives a flying fuck who you belive in, for real, i dont care, community doesnt care, we. dont. give. a. fuck
Well first of all there are rules everywhere, and Electus wrote their also? Kinda trying to avoid drama, I guess. First of all once you're creating the account you agree with all the rules are written and based for Electus. Well, and simply you're saying that you wouldn't get offended if someone insult ya so badly? For muslims insulting Allah means alot, especially for those who're into religion so badly xD So, why would you insult someone so he get offended? simply, respect the rules and you won't get banned

Quote:
what about the guy who said fuck jesus? nothing? u only cry for allah? then fuck him hard!
You could easily report him. I've done the part where I've got offended, without insulting ya or anything? eksde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patronion View Post
just one part of chat...the other part ? ..I became crazy when your turk friend hit me with nuke ..when i was 1vs1 .. kid ...your style 3vs1 turks its fuckin boring
The other part of chat? You've gotta be kidding me (I'll search sbot for the chat and I'll put it here, so gonna prove once again you're lyin), Pr0x came a minute after I've posted the screenshoot on discord, so please let's stop lyin. What style you're talking about? The turk glavier killed you a few times, and than you started nukin everyone, and we simply toke you down than you went ragemode and started insulting so badly xD
I mean you've said so many times you ain't carin for the server, that the server is dead. Why do you beg for a un-ban now? holymoly
Old 10/04/2017, 21:21   #3066

listen , i give my opinion every ****** time when i want ...i hope that you understand ,if you insult Jesus ,Pegasus,dog,Buddha,maometto ,zeus,allah.... i dont give a fuckkkkkk ......i dont give a **** about your religion !

If you belive in Allah its your problem ,if i not belive its my problem ... so stop crying and PLAY!!! GET FUN !!
Old 10/04/2017, 22:09   #3067

@er What happened to the other trade routes because you closed them?

bring back petra dude
Old 10/04/2017, 22:37   #3068

Lol , this dude called Jiraya is a fking ***** , he's been insulting people randomly and being racist.

he even called me a turk and insulting me " you're a dog turk" meanwhile i'm not even a turk lol
Old 10/04/2017, 22:38   #3069

elite*gold: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by nukynuky View Post
Lol , this dude called Jiraya is a fking ***** , he's been insulting people randomly and being racist.

he even called me a turk and insulting me " you're a dog turk" meanwhile i'm not even a turk lol
the problem is not what he said to you.. the problem is you.. the dog turk!
Old 10/04/2017, 22:48   #3070

Quote:
Originally Posted by -DirtyMinD- View Post
when he trying to ask how i got my items and explaning to him and he just wanna say i scammed this person and transfer all items to ur self you think you're smart and if i do that i will take items on my account you think i never heared about something called check logs !
Did you even read what he said ? or do i need to type it on epvp ? like what lol, you said that prox gave items to Moo, and that Moo "GAVE YOU" those items, dude jesus christ, you legit setup a trap for yourself lol iq 2 high
Old 10/05/2017, 00:21   #3071

rip electus team cant answer and muted me because they corrupt gms they take my item and sold to random player and this guy when busted moved item to new account and he called me you scammed this player if i scammed him and he back his items why he moved items to new account ?

Screen For Corrupt gms.

Old 10/05/2017, 00:37   #3072

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 6,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by -DirtyMinD- View Post
rip electus team cant answer and muted me because they corrupt gms they take my item and sold to random player and this guy when busted moved item to new account and he called me you scammed this player if i scammed him and he back his items why he moved items to new account ?

Screen For Corrupt gms.

Yes we are corrupted. Please find another server.
Old 10/05/2017, 02:06   #3073

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief* View Post
Yes we are corrupted. Please find another server.
check tickets Please!
Old 10/05/2017, 04:11   #3074

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
what about the guy who said **** jesus? nothing? u only cry for allah? then **** him hard!
In fact, only that guy was banned and I was the one to ban him because someone REPORTED him.

The other one would also be banned if he was reported by someone, simply, I have never seen it.

There is no difference between insulting Jesus and Allah.

There is a rule; insulting believes and nationalities leads to a ban, which is clear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by godnjavec123 View Post
Idk why GMs just ban religius names etc like NOBODY gives a flying **** who you belive in, for real, i dont care, community doesnt care, we. dont. give. a. ****
Because ''people'' can simply accuse you of supporting them if you don't take an action.

I can't say it's a pleasure for me to stop doing what I'm doing and waste time to ban people.
Old 10/05/2017, 05:20   #3075

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
In fact, only that guy was banned and I was the one to ban him because someone REPORTED him.

The other one would also be banned if he was reported by someone, simply, I have never seen it.

There is no difference between insulting Jesus and Allah.

There is a rule; insulting believes and nationalities leads to a ban, which is clear.

Because ''people'' can simply accuse you of supporting them if you don't take an action.

I can't say it's a pleasure for me to stop doing what I'm doing and waste time to ban people.
no you just waste time to corrupt and take items from players and sell to another players just brainless person nothing more money dog
Closed Thread