Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 20:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Electus Online | 100 Cap CH | Start level 100 | Free Starter Items | Active

Discussion on Electus Online | 100 Cap CH | Start level 100 | Free Starter Items | Active within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/11/2017, 23:59   #1921

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
I underlined that we'll talk about it when the server is up and running without any stability issues.

If you keep spreading the hate, you will get a good gift from me, a very good one <3
Just do it please. ******* perma ban hiss *** on epvp and ban his HWID on this server.
He must me some kind of mindfucked scumfuck ******* ****** 10 years old kid that complains all the time and now he asks for the compensation.
100% autistic
Old 09/11/2017, 23:59   #1922

1 GOLD Sox Selling 240k NPC
Old 09/12/2017, 00:00   #1923

If you can identify all those abusers and kick them permanently from Electus then I'll give your point n stop talking ***** on you.
Old 09/12/2017, 00:00   #1924

Received Thanks: 1,044
I am overloaded with the work, no excuse just a fact that i havent slept for 4 days now, there is a small issue, fixing it right now and you don't have to worry about it at all.

sorry for the unexpected downtime
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/12/2017, 00:01   #1925

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synnxx View Post
Just do it please. ******* perma ban hiss *** on epvp and ban his HWID on this server.
He must me some kind of mindfucked scumfuck ******* ****** 10 years old kid that complains all the time and now he asks for the compensation.
100% autistic
that you are accustomed to lies because you are a turkish liar is another thing he said he would reward the mistakes and he has to comply
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/12/2017, 00:04   #1926

please turn off automatic trailer @. It makes me crazy more then Despacito.
Thanks
12 Users
Old 09/12/2017, 00:06   #1927

Ye delete that mockery on site "man born2fight.."
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/12/2017, 00:06   #1928

Quote:
Originally Posted by GL_Insanity View Post
that you are accustomed to lies because you are a turkish liar is another thing he said he would reward the mistakes and he has to comply
Pr0xi havent slept for 4 days, you ******* caveturk.
Don't you dare call me those braindead species killing themselves on the street on a daily basis.
How about all you ******* complainers simply, really, simply just **** OFF outta here and play another server that dies in 2 weeks after release, and repeat this same cycle untill your ******* **** falls off.

It's simple and 100% logic. Dislike the server? **** OFF , simple as that. If you fail to aknowledge this, seriously u really should commit suicide because you're that ******* retarded
I'm susprised they didnt shut down the server for good, so u ************* won't play anything and me, going back to WoW Legion
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/12/2017, 00:06   #1929

go to sleep pr0x
when you wake up, eat a nutritious breakfast and go for a brisk walk
jesus loves you
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/12/2017, 00:09   #1930

Quote:
Don't you dare call me that braindead species killing themselves on the street on a daily basis.
How about all you ******* complainers simply, really, simply just **** OFF outta here and play another server that dies in 2 weeks after release, and repeat this same cycle untill your ******* **** falls off.
U must rly be turk. CMON are that braindead that u cant understand what are we saying? If we playing on server we cant say our opionion or what we think about the crew? Especially when crew that have their own mark (ELECTUS) are failing like they are opening first servers? Especially Eternity sro, where was max 300 ppl online was have more professional crew and was bug and lags free. But pro LastThief and Pr0x! are failing even on selling sox from NPC, its retarded and u cant say thats not
Old 09/12/2017, 00:10   #1931

Quote:
Don't you dare call me that braindead species killing themselves on the street on a daily basis.
hahaha ok burak altan now because you came out of turkey insults to the turks
Old 09/12/2017, 00:12   #1932

Quote:
Don't you dare call me those braindead species killing themselves on the street on a daily basis.

It's simple and 100% logic. Dislike the server? **** OFF , simple as that. If you fail to aknowledge this, seriously u really should commit suicide because you're that ******* retarded
I'm susprised they didnt shut down the server for good, so u ************* won't play anything and me, going back to WoW Legion
he and members like him(marcel) are just so fcking electus addicted they got agressiv panic attack at every downtime
Old 09/12/2017, 00:12   #1933

Quote:
Originally Posted by reey123 View Post
please turn off automatic trailer @. It makes me crazy more then Despacito.
+1
Old 09/12/2017, 00:13   #1934

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcel1232 View Post
U must rly be turk. CMON are that braindead that u cant understand what are we saying? If we playing on server we cant say our opionion or what we think about the crew? Especially when crew that have their own mark (ELECTUS) are failing like they are opening first servers? Especially Eternity sro, where was max 300 ppl online was have more professional crew and was bug and lags free. But pro LastThief and Pr0x! are failing even on selling sox from NPC, its retarded and u cant say thats not
Didn't even read all of it because you're mentally retarded , af.
So , insulting Lastthief , insulting the whole crew , calling them fucking failures, STILL PLAYING THEIR SERVER, and complaining once more, and now you're asking for compensations.
Commit suicide really , if i'd ever met u IRL i would've fucking chopped ur head off your dead body

And second of all, I took a break from WoW to join SRO once more . It seems really a fucking failure/mess indeed, how u want to call it , but insulting them and making them failures will solve anything? By your logic , yes. Guess i'll go back to WoW. SRO is good as dead. It was good while it lasted

Quote:
Originally Posted by GL_Insanity View Post
hahaha ok burak altan now because you came out of turkey insults to the turks
Sure thing. Insult me in ur retarded turk language because you cannot do it in english.
Hence fuck allah and hope your whole fucking family will burn in hell, with ur inexistent allah and everything.
Old 09/12/2017, 00:16   #1935

Ok i give the server and the staff a 24hours LAST
Closed Thread