Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Electus Online | 100 Cap CH | Start level 100 | Free Starter Items | Active

Discussion on Electus Online | 100 Cap CH | Start level 100 | Free Starter Items | Active within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/17/2017, 21:36   #286

elite*gold: 1
@ .

Ofc you post links and open on time or you end haveing to defend yourself in a duel and if u loose it's shadowrealm for you buddy.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2017, 21:48   #287

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakiro0 View Post
the funny part you still so greedy to give your community a play2win server

everytime same style let see how many fools will join server this time .

u noop serwar good men faak noop go aewey bly oter serwar noop zjhauhhaauhuhaahuhuauha
Old 08/17/2017, 22:04   #288

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 6,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai_1337 View Post
@ .

Ofc you post links and open on time or you end haveing to defend yourself in a duel and if u loose it's shadowrealm for you buddy.
omq pls no
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2017, 22:14   #289

Seems nice, gonna try it. Whats the IP limit?
Old 08/17/2017, 22:49   #290

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustNrik View Post

#Review

First of all, welcome back in your 4th~5th attempt (?) I wanted to be first post, but it seems you made the thread 1 hour before.

The first thing I noticed is that there are 4 SoX items between +1 and +3. Ok we started bad. This is already a retard failure and that was already committed in Reality Online and will be repeated here. Although the idea of having all these sets are great, I don't feel they weren't balanced properly with skills. They were balanced in really different directions. Anyway this can be deeply tested in Open Beta so I won't judge that yet.

Skill balances really looks too random. You just took the "balance" changes most of server do (which btw, are all a failure attempt of "balance" changes) and you just changed few values in force (Which in its current state, it will surely be meta build for STR.)

About Job system:

So basically, you do 1 step forward and 2 steps backwards. Gratz! You won the Nobel prize of Stupidity 2017!

The best part is, normal routes have 20% tax while togui route doesn't have tax as well as better profit than default ones. This mean that if people wants to get gold, they must go Togui. Nice you fucked your job system before even starting, we can't expect much from a team who never played joymax sro and hence have zero knowledge about gameplay. Maybe that's why electus already filed many times before? How about if you removed completely Togui route and bring back bargain routes (bandit, blackrobber, niya and mt roc)? They are the true old school routes that will keep job war amazing as it was in joymax's sro low caps.

Also, profit is damn high. Developers will never understand this as they are all blinded for money, getting 75m profit will make gold worthless, specially if there are silk scrolls at item mall. Don't think that adding 1b-2b prizes to end gear items will make gold valuable, you're economy will fail for sure and be silk-based (and hence, pay2win), I'm still laughing with this quote

Your team certainly has zero knowledge of economy. You'll see how people will get billions in the first week and then gold will become worthless everyday.

Overall, you spent a lot of time to make a server, features aren't great. What I mostly see is a waste of time adding "cute" things instead of improving the gameplay, which is the most important thing in a game.

This server is a total failure, months of work for nothing else than just cosmetics. You wasted a lot of money for a nice server tu sustain 6k players when you won't reach at least 3k (unless dlls are bypassable) so you'll eventually lower server slots ever week as you'll see you can't fill the server.

The future:

This server will not last for 2 months. My prediction is:

Some big guilds will come (most of them noob guilds that waste $2000 to be top guild in first week and then quits the game after 2nd-3rd week when they lose the Fortress) and server will be populated for 2-3 weeks. Then people will start quitting due the gold inflation and pay2win grind. When this failure reaches 1 month online, less than 50% of starting players will already have quit the game (or left players will be selling their account for real money), and electus will last for like 1 or 2 weeks more with less than 1k players, then it will slowly start to lose players frequently until they reach 0 after some weeks.

Bad Luck with your server. I hope you don't get enough money to open another Electus-Trash. Electus is a failed concept server that should have been buried years ago instead of milking players money. Features are disappointing for the time people were waiting this thrash to become online again, there's not any balance as you claim, not even nearly to be half-perfect.
Can you predict the winning numbers of the lottery in The Netherlands?
private message if yes.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2017, 23:22   #291

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carillon View Post
and you have "Community Manager" in your signature, lmao he kinda rekt u with his reply and now you try to avoid what he said
and you try to ignore what i said and you know iam right well 80% community here knows that too

and he also avoid what i said what i call it pure pay2win and i see why you defend on him cry for

some free silk maybe ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharelo11 View Post
u noop serwar good men faak noop go aewey bly oter serwar noop zjhauhhaauhuhaahuhuauha
what this language you speak !?
Old 08/17/2017, 23:35   #292

W8 but... in rar where its sro_client.exe :S ¿?
Old 08/17/2017, 23:38   #293

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakiro0 View Post
and you try to ignore what i said and you know iam right well 80% community here knows that too

and he also avoid what i said what i call it pure pay2win and i see why you defend on him cry for

some free silk maybe ?

what this language you speak !?
I won't even join here but I don't like when some morons are doing the wrong talk ; )
Old 08/18/2017, 00:34   #294

Electous is Fiel Bad Serrver
Old 08/18/2017, 01:02   #295

Wow can you tell me why you removed this post about started item you will change it ?!
Old 08/18/2017, 01:10   #296

why all this hate bunch of morons keep saying its gonna fail bla bla why you care so much if its a failer server? don't even bother your shity self and comment here its not your facking business i never saw any pro team than LT and Akasch the rest are **** so please do a favor for us and your pathetic life and fack off.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/18/2017, 01:24   #297

So much children in this forum, its unreal.
Who gives a **** is turkguild nr1 or turkguild nr2 is joining or not? So please just leave that topic.

On another note:
I do think sox should be tradeable. Except moons probably.
I do NOT think silk scrolls should exist. Those scrolls just infect every server with p2w.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/18/2017, 01:37   #298

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckiecheese View Post
So much children in this forum, its unreal.
Who gives a **** is turkguild nr1 or turkguild nr2 is joining or not? So please just leave that topic.

On another note:
I do think sox should be tradeable. Except moons probably.
I do NOT think silk scrolls should exist. Those scrolls just infect every server with p2w.
But u think that LastThief care about that is pay2win? He cares only about moneys.
Thought Electus, with his hype will be first high quality server in this year. I was wrong. Incoming another pay2win for EG, where unskilled ***** like Adriana will get his soxes cuz of being rich. Kinda useless system
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/18/2017, 03:09   #299

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcel1232 View Post
But u think that LastThief care about that is pay2win? He cares only about moneys.
Thought Electus, with his hype will be first high quality server in this year. I was wrong. Incoming another pay2win for EG, where unskilled ***** like Adriana will get his soxes cuz of being rich. Kinda useless system
actually usually turks dont spend money.they just bypass.
Old 08/18/2017, 03:56   #300

Quote:
Originally Posted by cristianxi View Post
W8 but... in rar where its sro_client.exe :S ¿?
RIP bots
Closed Thread