Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 04:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Prestigio l 90 Cap l CH l Fellow Pet Skills l Silks / H | Grand Opening 5 August

Discussion on Prestigio l 90 Cap l CH l Fellow Pet Skills l Silks / H | Grand Opening 5 August within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 08/19/2017, 10:45   #121

elite*gold: 0
did you guys change ip limit?
Old 08/19/2017, 12:29   #122

There's a few bugs with the special skill upgrades for the Seal of Storm weapons as well... Buying the level 6 pack and applying it gives you the level 5 skill (but at the level 6 price in gold and coins), and also the skill doesn't reset after you teleport, meaning you have to wait until the duration time expires to cast it again; that makes the skill near impossible to use , especially since the duration time seems to be 3 hours (10800 seconds), and not 30 minutes as the skill description says (1800 seconds).
Old 08/20/2017, 14:00   #123

elite*gold: 15

Inspection 20 August 2017

Duration: 5 - 10 mins

Changelog:
  • Fixed Pacheon skill issue: [Mind Bow - Butterfly],
  • Fixed Seal of Storm (Upgrade) weapons issues,
  • Increased Forgotten World [Flame Mountain] talismans drop rate - Boss and Boxes,
  • Increased Max Stack of Medivals to 10k,
  • Added "Mysterious Box Unique" at 350 locations.
They are not agressive. By killing this special
Monsters you can obtain a Mysterious Box.

Mysterious Box:
1.) Random Avatar dress:
- Angel Wing Dress (M) and (F),
- Devil Wing Dress (M) and (F),
- Grey Dragon (M) and (F),
- Phoenix Wing Dress (M) and (F).
2.) Reverse return scrolls (3 units),
3.) Global chatting scrolls (3 units),
4.) Character skin Change,
5.) Skill reset potions (3 units),
6.) Random value of Medivals 10.
Old 08/20/2017, 16:17   #124

great

where is these boxes ! how we can found it and it will be daily appear ?
Old 08/20/2017, 17:34   #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by errrrox View Post
great

where is these boxes ! how we can found it and it will be daily appear ?
Boxes appears at 350 locations on whole Prestigio Sro world.
Spawn delay: Every hour
Old 08/20/2017, 19:02   #126

Prix: The Seal of Storm upgrade skills are still bugged -- right now, it's impossible to use them AND use your imbue skill at the same time; once you activate the Storm skill, right-clicking or hotkeying your imbue just does nothing (it won't activate). The only way to solve this problem is to cancel the Storm skill, which WILL allow the imbue to work again, but of course you'll then have to wait 3 hours to get the Storm skill to activate again. :/

Also, about the treasure boxes: I found and killed two of them, but didn't have time to see what unique goodies they contained before they disappeared. Seriously, I only had time to notice that there was a purple item on the ground before the thing just vanished -- didn't even have time to drag my mouse over it to see what it was! You might want to think about changing settings so that those cool avatar items and such stay on the ground for longer than 2 seconds if you want us to really enjoy the treasure hunt.
Old 08/20/2017, 19:09   #127

1- most stable server around
2- need another way to get advanced B
3- sun shield should drop from FGW boss
Old 08/20/2017, 22:26   #128

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamatari47 View Post
Prix: The Seal of Storm upgrade skills are still bugged -- right now, it's impossible to use them AND use your imbue skill at the same time; once you activate the Storm skill, right-clicking or hotkeying your imbue just does nothing (it won't activate). The only way to solve this problem is to cancel the Storm skill, which WILL allow the imbue to work again, but of course you'll then have to wait 3 hours to get the Storm skill to activate again. :/

Also, about the treasure boxes: I found and killed two of them, but didn't have time to see what unique goodies they contained before they disappeared. Seriously, I only had time to notice that there was a purple item on the ground before the thing just vanished -- didn't even have time to drag my mouse over it to see what it was! You might want to think about changing settings so that those cool avatar items and such stay on the ground for longer than 2 seconds if you want us to really enjoy the treasure hunt.

About the skill its fixed.
overlap issues - will be implemented soon,

Yes. Mysterious Box disappear in 10 seconds after monster died.
You need to pick up it manually.
Mysterious Box (Unique):
They contain "Mysterious Box".
from this special Box you able to get:

# Random Avatar dress:
  • Angel Wing Dress (M) and (F),
  • Devil Wing Dress (M) and (F),
  • Grey Dragon (M) and (F),
  • Phoenix Wing Dress (M) and (F).
# Reverse return scrolls (3 units),
# Global chatting scrolls (3 units),
# Character skin Change,
# Skill reset potions (3 units),
# Random value of Medivals 10.

Quote:
1- most stable server around
2- need another way to get advanced B
3- sun shield should drop from FGW boss
Well thanks for your suggestions.
1. Thanks
2. Approved
3. Approved
Old 08/21/2017, 14:13   #129

Best Server 9DG <3
Old 08/21/2017, 19:29   #130

Fixes 21 August

Duration: 1 - 2 min

Changelog:
- Fixed Seal of Storm Skill (Buff) overlap issues
and cooldown issues,
- Fixed Mysterious Box design issues,
- Added Seal of Storm (Shield) drop to:
Flame Clowking ★ - drop chances 10%,
Flame Clowking ★★ - drop chances 15%,
Flame Clowking ★★★ - drop chances 20%,
Flame Clowking ★★★★ - drop chances 25 %,
- Fixed Horse's Thunderbolt Skill (damage).

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Prestigio Team
Old 08/21/2017, 19:31   #131

thanks dude just need another way to get advanced B with out silk <3
Old 08/21/2017, 19:40   #132

Quote:
thanks dude just need another way to get advanced B with out silk <3
I do my best. I have a great idea.
"One Box for all Advanced elixirs if you place item in 1st slot of your inventory and use the box
you will be teleported and at first slot you will get Advanced elixir"

Requirements:
- Item plus: +7
- Gold price of Box: 1 bilion

Next Update date:
21 September
Old 08/21/2017, 20:10   #133

1. The Seal of Storm skill's cooldown time has been fixed (good work, Prix!) but it still doesn't reset after a teleport...

2. I just went and killed a Mysterious Box, and the purple item, which I assume is an avatar or something similarly good, is still disappearing too quickly for me to pick it up (only showed up for 1-2 seconds before vanishing). Maybe the Box should be set to drop fewer items?

3. The Captain title quest is bugged too. I went to see the General, got the conversation about the Ultra Berserk pill, he took my 5 billion gold (the game should really warn us that this is going to happen...), but I'm not allowed to click "OK" to finish the quest and get my title/ability rewards (The "OK" option is there, just nothing happens after you click it). Considering it takes like 3 days to accumulate 5 bill gold (I don't run any separate goldbots like the other active players), this bug has really decreased my motivation for continuing to play right now...
Old 08/21/2017, 20:41   #134

Really great server <3333
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2017, 20:56   #135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamatari47 View Post
1. The Seal of Storm skill's cooldown time has been fixed (good work, Prix!) but it still doesn't reset after a teleport...

2. I just went and killed a Mysterious Box, and the purple item, which I assume is an avatar or something similarly good, is still disappearing too quickly for me to pick it up (only showed up for 1-2 seconds before vanishing). Maybe the Box should be set to drop fewer items?

3. The Captain title quest is bugged too. I went to see the General, got the conversation about the Ultra Berserk pill, he took my 5 billion gold (the game should really warn us that this is going to happen...), but I'm not allowed to click "OK" to finish the quest and get my title/ability rewards (The "OK" option is there, just nothing happens after you click it). Considering it takes like 3 days to accumulate 5 bill gold (I don't run any separate goldbots like the other active players), this bug has really decreased my motivation for continuing to play right now...
1.Thanks
2.Ok. I explain:
- "Box item drop from Box Unique",
- "Avatars, special items drop from Box"
3. Sorry but it works correct - you need to go here not "General"

Tags
ch, prestigio sro, prestigiosro.eu, silkroad 90 cap, sro