Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reality | Contest of the season

Discussion on Reality | Contest of the season within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 87
Reality | Contest of the season

Server official opening date | 23/07/2017

The official opening will be on the 23rd of July, until then, you can start preparing yourself and gathering your guild members for the great competition of Reality!

Competition Date : 29/07/2017 at 20:00 UTC +1

REALITY WEBSITE

REALITY FACEBOOK

♦REALITY'S DOORS ARE STILL OPEN TO EVERYONE !

Although the population is too low, Since we appreciate that you spent your time once there, we'll bring back the glory of Reality and the fun you had for one more day it'll be like a day to say good bye to Reality's first season and to prepare yourselves for the second season. We'll be doing an interesting competition for the guilds, leaders and players! Let's make Reality's farewell with and conclude it with a big competition between the guilds and give them a chance to win $300! Yes, as you've read, you'll get a chance to win $300! They'll be distributed to the best 10 players who get most kills in Reality's last fortress war. They also have to be members of the guild who will win the fortress war. We may change this to give rewards to the top 5 killers or top 3, it all depends on what you guys decide.

You have to decide on that whether we have to choose the top 10, 5, or 3.
Vote link:

The guild that will win the latest fortress war will get 300 silks per member and 500 silks for the best 10 killers in our next season. Prepare yourselves, it's coming very soon!

♦Why guilds has to join this competition?

1- You do not have to pay for anything! Everyone is going to be equal, and the items will be free in the NPC!
2- Even if you don't care about the reward, you should be a part of the competition and prove that you are the best guild in the pSRO scene.
3- If you are playing in another server, and you are afraid you cannot attend to their fortress war. Do not worry! we made sure that our date won't cause any conflict with other servers.
4- You don't have to BOT or waste your time you are going to spend some pleasnt time and say good-bye to the first season of Reality.
5- If you won the competition we will start a promoted ad on Facebook that holding your guild name as the best guild in pSRO scene.

There are no reasons not to join this competition. Prepare yourself!

Note: We'll wipe the server In order to make sure everyone is going to be equal. All items, Silks, SOX, Elixirs, and Stones are going to be free. Once you create a character you'll be level 100. The only one thing you may want to do is fusing your items.

♦How to join the competition?
Call your team and start upgrading your items until the day of the competition comes.

- You don't need to download any other client. The old one you used will still work.
- If you never joined Reality and want to have some quick fun. Download it from our website.

♦The date of the competition: 29/07/2017 at 20:00 UTC +1

The competition is going to be held at 29th, but you still can prepare your items as from now until the fortress war.

Don't forget to tell your friends and enemies about the competition. Looking forward to see you on 29/07/2017 20:00 UTC +1 ??

♦Share Event
If you want to be one of the lucky 10 who will win 500 silks in Reality's next season, participate in this share event and mention your friends to win!

Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/22/2017, 18:45   #2

elite*gold: 1700
#Reserved
For upcoming news.

The server is not re-opening. It's just an contest that ends the first season. Everyone starts lv100 with free items at the NPC. The server will be officially closed right after the contest ends.
Old 07/22/2017, 19:09   #3

elite*gold: 0
Good job, we're going to join your contest
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/22/2017, 20:23   #4

What is The Max Plus ??
Old 07/22/2017, 23:01   #5

elite*gold: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmedypop1 View Post
What is The Max Plus ??
Old 07/23/2017, 01:39   #6

It's nice idea and new i like that you make a contest for the end of your 1st season, we're going to join for sure
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/23/2017, 02:19   #7

elite*gold: 145
#Request to delete this thread since it's true violation of my own copyrights. i've sent a message to Spidy 3 weeks ago on exactly ( 02.07.2017) informing that am The real owner of Reality Brandname, Files owner that am not authorizing anyone to use Reality anymore. Xutan is free to update his previous thread ( Reality advertisement one ) but he is not authorized to open any threads related to Reality any more.
@ Please request to close & delete this thread

Thanks
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/23/2017, 07:44   #8

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by ŠNerminŠ View Post
#Request to delete this thread since it's true violation of my own copyrights. i've sent a message to Spidy 3 weeks ago on exactly ( 02.07.2017) informing that am The real owner of Reality Brandname, Files owner that am not authorizing anyone to use Reality anymore. Xutan is free to update his previous thread ( Reality advertisement one ) but he is not authorized to open any threads related to Reality any more.
@ Please request to close & delete this thread

Thanks
#Cleaned

Please check what I said earlier regarding this case on your private message inbox. regarding ''files authorisation'', unfortunately nobody owns these files since it was released a long time ago right . this thread currently doesn't break any of our section rules

So please keep this private and you guys should solve this conflict.
Old 07/23/2017, 08:04   #9

elite*gold: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidy. View Post
#Cleaned

Please check what I said earlier regarding this case on your private message inbox. regarding ''files authorisation'', unfortunately nobody owns these files since it was released a long time ago right . this thread currently doesn't break any of our section rules

So please keep this private and you guys should solve this conflict.
am not talking about files.. am talking about using my server name which i strictly sent you a msg 3 weeks ago about that.
if this doesn't break Epvp rules, So I can speak with the name of any server ?
I mean if it doesn't break out your rules, can I start a thread naming Elamidas ( for example) and will use my own thread content?
If that is possible then it's ok.
If it's not possible then please recheck my last msg 3 weeks ago regarding this case.

Thanks @
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2017, 10:15   #10

so what's gonna happen after the contest is over?!!..will our chars(which were created before the contest announced)stay the same?!..what about one's created after contest announcement?!..will the game close for good?!..we need more explanation please!!

(out of scope i just needed to say something!!...i really don't know why this game got abandoned this way!!...one of the best i've ever played and i'm not overrating here!!...i managed to get top tier equips..numerous amount of gold,silk and high quality items without even paying a penny!!...i swear i've never donated this game and still managed to get to top players grade in this server..even some donors couldn't keep up!!..so i really hope to see this game up again!!)

btw xutan moon set and acc was a really bad idea!!...it created some op players which got everyone annoyed just before the server went down!!..i suggest to downgrade it to sos and leave just som weapons!!..and also another annoying thing was that stats/skill reset scrolls!!...i mean this isn't how the game was meant to be!!..if joymax wanted it that way they would have added those scrolls!!..it's really annoying to pvp an str/glaiver for instance and 2 mins later he is s/s nuker!!...original game had just skill edit potion and cursed hard quest..and i think that's the way it has to be!!...all previous is just my opinion..a proposal!!...you can take or just throw it out of the window!!..or you can make a poll if you really considered this!!...anyways sorry for talking too much and really hope to see this game up again...best of luck!!
Old 07/23/2017, 10:33   #11

elite*gold: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by khaled7878 View Post
so what's gonna happen after the contest is over?!!..will our chars(which were created before the contest announced)stay the same?!..what about one's created after contest announcement?!..will the game close for good?!..we need more explanation please!!
Quote:
it'll be like a day to say good bye to Reality's first season and to prepare yourselves for the second season.
Old 07/23/2017, 12:53   #12

No ty.
Old 07/23/2017, 17:06   #13

when the server will be start ?
Old 07/23/2017, 21:25   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuMsKartoffeL View Post
it'll be like a day to say good bye to Reality's first season and to prepare yourselves for the second season.
oh thx for the numerous amount of info..idk what i'd have done without you -__-!!

ofc i know there will be another season i already read it...i'm asking about the fate of our chars in the next season since there'll be other chars created for the contest..and according to xutan say those chars will get everything for free...please don't make further conclusions...i want to here assured info from the source!!
Old 07/23/2017, 22:51   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaled7878 View Post
oh thx for the numerous amount of info..idk what i'd have done without you -__-!!

ofc i know there will be another season i already read it...i'm asking about the fate of our chars in the next season since there'll be other chars created for the contest..and according to xutan say those chars will get everything for free...please don't make further conclusions...i want to here assured info from the source!!
everything will be wipe after the contest
Closed Thread