Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reality | Contest of the season

Discussion on Reality | Contest of the season within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/25/2017, 03:26   #31

elite*gold: 0
just keep the server as its don't close it for season 2 but increase the alchemy cause its seriously wasting days not just time
Old 07/25/2017, 09:25   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reason1337 View Post
LOL, why you crying and acting like that you was playing Reality until the last minute, YOU KNOW WELL THAT EVERY SERVER HAS IT'S TIME THEN DIE, Reality was 0 players ARE YOU CRAZY????? You're such an idiot really and really that community is a bullshit always crying for nothing, kids, complainants, YOU SUCH A GOOD ACTOR, LEAVING REALITY AND PLAYING AN OTHER SERVERS THEN SAYING SCAMMERS. They trying to make good ending for you and making a contest for 300$, I don't see any private server do that

Electus, Ruby, Even Elamidas all died and closed their servers without saying goodbye, Really you guys proved that you need someone **** you hard to say about him good words.

haters always gonna hate, and kids will be always crying.

shhhhh why the **** are you *** burned whenever someone say anything about the server?!..i didn't deliver these words to you so stfu!!
and yes idiot i was playing it tell the last minute....so stfu and say nothing further idiot cuz i don't even know who the **** you are...maybe you're the GM's *****...maybe!!
Old 07/26/2017, 23:00   #33

no thanks , anyway will die .. keep destroying gj
Old 07/27/2017, 00:23   #34

Old 07/27/2017, 01:58   #35

elite*gold: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by khaled7878 View Post
seriously xutan?!!....you just decided to delete every single character in the game and start all over again like it's your own decision?!...you deleted characters of which ppl donated your shitty game for!!...you know what does that mean?!..they paid money!!...real money to get to those characters...anyone correct me if i'm wrong but isn't that considered a scam?!!

you are the biggest brog egoist scammer i've ever seen!!...you didn't even bother to claim that the game is dead!!..maybe change the name and start your next scam!!...no you just decided of your own and without even taking ppl opinion to delete the whole data base like nothing has never been!!...and don't claim you did this cuz the server was dead..this server died because of your neglect and ignorance...just like you're ignoring us here and didn't bother to respond to anyone!!

for anyone just having a slight bit of thinking of joining this server....DON'T...JUST DON'T...this server is a big scam run by a big scammer and that's how it lost 3k players and will always remain that way!!
Quote:
shhhhh why the fuck are you ass burned whenever someone say anything about the server?!..i didn't deliver these words to you so stfu!!
and yes idiot i was playing it tell the last minute....so stfu and say nothing further idiot cuz i don't even know who the fuck you are...maybe you're the GM's bitch...maybe!!
you're funny.
Quote:
Originally Posted by veyselatman View Post

You're also funny. That's fortress war limit.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/27/2017, 02:42   #36

Quote:

HATERS, just your *** burned much, i'm really gonna be mad cuz i never see players stupid like this.
Old 07/27/2017, 10:37   #37

Quote:
HATERS, just your *** burned much, i'm really gonna be mad cuz i never see players stupid like this.
learn some english then talk..and clearly you're GM's *****!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xutan*
you're funny.
really?!..that's your reply?!...that kind of reply only confirms more that you're a scammer with weak argument who has nothing to say -__-!!!!
Old 07/27/2017, 10:54   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xutan* View Post

You're also funny. That's fortress war limit.
You know this isnt fortress war limit
Old 07/27/2017, 11:43   #39

Quote:
learn some english then talk..and clearly you're GM's *****!!

My English is bad i know but its better than your cries and your brain and your lies about reality stop making them appearing bad, be honest with yourself look around and see if there's server doing what they're do or not, i'm just saying the true, you don't know anything and talking bullshit like others.

Please Xutan, Show us the full msg and shut up their mouth!
Old 07/28/2017, 07:43   #40

elite*gold: 87
Quote:
My English is bad i know but its better than your cries and your brain and your lies about reality stop making them appearing bad, be honest with yourself look around and see if there's server doing what they're do or not, i'm just saying the true, you don't know anything and talking bullshit like others.

Please Xutan, Show us the full msg and shut up their mouth!
I wouldn't bother to find it for him. but as you requested it, there you go

Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/28/2017, 08:22   #41

what message are you two idiots talking about?!!...haven't you read anything i wrote idiot?!..you just deleted our characters like nothing have never been....and believe me idiot no one is gonna play you're stupid game and even if anyone did they will eventually leave..and that eventually won't be after 2 or 3 years...that's gonna be just like the first season after 2 or 3 months!!

don't you realize what you have achieved xutan?!!...you've made the greatest failure in the history of silkroad pservers!!...losing 3.5k players in a matter of 2 months?!!...now that's something!!

anyways i won't bother my self anymore with a scammer like you and his *****!!...and will you please stop finger popping each others ********?!!...we don't have to watch you doing gay stuff it's annoying!!
Old 07/28/2017, 09:17   #42

elite*gold: 1700
Quote:
what message are you two idiots talking about?!!...haven't you read anything i wrote idiot?!..you just deleted our characters like nothing have never been....and believe me idiot no one is gonna play you're stupid game and even if anyone did they will eventually leave..and that eventually won't be after 2 or 3 years...that's gonna be just like the first season after 2 or 3 months!!

don't you realize what you have achieved xutan?!!...you've made the greatest failure in the history of silkroad pservers!!...losing 3.5k players in a matter of 2 months?!!...now that's something!!

anyways i won't bother my self anymore with a scammer like you and his *****!!...and will you please stop finger popping each others ********?!!...we don't have to watch you doing gay stuff it's annoying!!
The server has 20~30 players online before we decided to make this contest happen. Which means there were no players. That's why we decided to wipe everything. Host such a contest and then we end the first season instead of just closing the server suddenly as pretty much every server does.
Old 07/29/2017, 02:44   #43

Good luck everyone hope there will be a live streaming
Old 07/29/2017, 02:55   #44

Quote:
What do you say about the picture?

Where are you kid ? you just wanted to make reality appear bad like every kid cuz your wanted bring some players to your own server, MAAN UP!!
Old 07/29/2017, 03:31   #45

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Quote:
^This right here is what pathetic means. If a server ACTUALLY does something wrong then so be it call them out on it. Don't take something completely out of context to blackmail someone. Seriously pathetic. But then again, I remember your name from some other **** server where you were being pathetic too. Guess I was right all that time that you're just a little pathetic child
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread