Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 19:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Open Alpha]RIGID - Ephesus ISROR Files - Cap 100 - Evolutionary server

Discussion on [Open Alpha]RIGID - Ephesus ISROR Files - Cap 100 - Evolutionary server within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/29/2017, 12:57   #526

elite*gold: 0
I've got a few questions I hope you won't mind answering:

Will botting be allowed on this server?

What will be the HWID limit once the server's launched?

Is there a plus limit?

Have you thought about ways to make different builds more viable for CH chars, considering the base files links all the 3 force skills; it'd be pretty boring having 1 weapon mastery and 3 force masteries for every CH char.
Old 10/29/2017, 13:09   #527

Quote:
Originally Posted by newross1 View Post

Is there a plus limit?

Have you thought about ways to make different builds more viable for CH chars, considering the base files links all the 3 force skills; it'd be pretty boring having 1 weapon mastery and 3 force masteries for every CH char.
Mind if i answer the question?
I'm following this server for a while now and i can confirm that the team won't touch the skills as they said so.

Regards
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/29/2017, 13:18   #528

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geenzo View Post
Mind if i answer the question?
I'm following this server for a while now and i can confirm that the team won't touch the skills as they said so.

Regards
Won't mind it at all, thank you for answering, really appreciate it.

Bit of a shame, I mean it's fun having all 3 force masteries but force seems to be useless now, and no more experimenting with different masteries either.
Old 10/29/2017, 14:35   #529

Received Thanks: 1,459
Quote:

Is there a plus limit?

i can help you answer since i been supporting rigid sro through discord since june

yes, botting is allowed payed sbot/phbot and they are also creating a free bot for players who cant buy a bot to use. for the hwid limit i really dont know the answer sry. and for the plus limit for 10d/11d is +15 adv B (adv elixir can be found from unique scrolls at hotan battle item arena manager npc or magic pop) and so far as i know 12d to 15d max plus was +12. i agree with about the mastery system but thats how isro-r 2017 files are now so i hope i helped u enough
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/29/2017, 15:02   #530

The server is not fully supporting paid sbot/phbot, you can login with phbot for example but you will get crashes and some features won't work.
Rigid is also creating a bot for those who are in need of one for whatever reason.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/29/2017, 18:16   #531

even paid sbot is not going to work?
Old 10/29/2017, 18:21   #532

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post
i can help you answer since i been supporting rigid sro through discord since june

yes, botting is allowed payed sbot/phbot and they are also creating a free bot for players who cant buy a bot to use. for the hwid limit i really dont know the answer sry. and for the plus limit for 10d/11d is +15 adv B (adv elixir can be found from unique scrolls at hotan battle item arena manager npc or magic pop) and so far as i know 12d to 15d max plus was +12. i agree with about the mastery system but thats how isro-r 2017 files are now so i hope i helped u enough
Thank you for letting me know . Although I was that the max plus was kept consistent at either +10 or +12, I'm still looking forward to the launch. Thank you again.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/29/2017, 18:59   #533

do you have any date when you release the open beta or the final release?
Old 10/29/2017, 19:19   #534

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmed1234550 View Post
even paid sbot is not going to work?
there is in game bot you can use for now until we finish our own bot developments. Any external bots will give you crashes bugs. You can look up in youtube for silkroad ingame bot

i found a video of it
Old 10/30/2017, 14:11   #535

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImEve View Post
there is in game bot you can use for now until we finish our own bot developments. Any external bots will give you crashes bugs. You can look up in youtube for silkroad ingame bot

i found a video of it
Is there a way to run two clients at once for the server?
Old 10/30/2017, 19:50   #536

Quote:
Is there a way to run two clients at once for the server?
At the moment no.
Old 10/31/2017, 02:37   #537

#Request to close

Official thread is alive

Closed Thread