Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 23:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ectorius || 100 Cap & CH Only || Auto Events || Oldschool & Clean || Player Focused

Discussion on Ectorius || 100 Cap & CH Only || Auto Events || Oldschool & Clean || Player Focused within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 470
Ectorius || 100 Cap & CH Only || Auto Events || Oldschool & Clean || Player Focused

Links:
Website
Facebook
Download
Forum

We've noticed that there is plenty of <<oldschool>> servers (To be honest that are not even close to oldschool) so there was no reason to create one more. We wanted to create something really oldschool on the cap that I personally believe is the best and this is 100 Cap.
Hello elitepvpers community, I would like to present to you Ectorius it is a Silkroad private server. All the players know that the ancient world is the most fun of others, so we worked hard to present to you a server that meets your desires. We have worked to present you a very original and stable server to give you a fun packed server. We decided that we should make our server as clean as possible and not add any custom edits that make the gameplay unenjoyable, as we know many of the Silkroad community prefer non-edited servers. Ectorius is a Play2Win and long-term server where you play for long hours and gain something from it. We really hope to offer you an enjoyable and exciting server. Ectorius is coming. What are you waiting for?
We're here to offer you a stable server with an enthusiastic gameplay. We're sure you've heard these words so many times and no longer affect you BUT please read this again once. You will find out that Ectorius is not a server aiming on making profit. We won't just say that it is Play2Win. We will automatically receive 2 silks per hour once you are level 95+
Here at Ectorius, we aim to give you an experience like no other. Unlike other private-servers, our team consists of highly experienced members, most of them being fluent English speakers. The difference between us and others is that we strive to commit to a long-term server, and while most servers say that, we've done rigorous amounts of testing in order to ensure all of the rates, UI, and game play, are not only satisfactory, but also bring back that heavy feeling of nostalgia which in the current Silkroad scene, is almost impossible to find. We've minimized edits and started a clean server with ideal rates in order to give you a long-term solution to a private server which you can whole heartedly rely upon.

We've decided to minimalise our edits within Ectorius. We've chosen to do this as not only the community has highly suggested it over the course of time, but it allows a simple and familiar environment whilst still maintaining the fun side of it. This means we won't have any of the fancy pants coin systems, new interfaces, new item mall items, new areas, you name it. That's all been removed for the sake of nostalgia. Our sole purpose of making a clean server simply comes down to the fact that it was highly suggested by multiple members of the community - surpassing every other vote for a more edited server and a higher cap.

Before starting the journey, we've decided to create a two phases for testing our server well to offer a really bug-free gameplay without meeting problems. We really need to test every part in our server well for enjoying all the time without complaints from the players.
  1. Closed beta: [20.05.2017] Completed.
    We really tested our server well before publishing this topic to avoid any problems. We really need to make Ectorius stable and bug-free. The game has been fully tested by the team and some fans.
  2. Beta phase: [01.06.2017] Completed.
    After the satisfying results of our closed beta test are we decided that we will start the open beta phase. On this phase all players will have access to the server and will be able to try out our the whole game. We really hope it will be useful as we think. We will receive all bugs and errors from players and will be working to fix them as soon as possible. The beta phase will end once we are sure that we have fixed all our bugs found in the game and we hope to present an awesome grand opening.

InformationType
Cap100
RaceChinese
Masteries300
Experience/Skill Point Rates18x
Party Experience/Skill Point Rates25x
Item Drop Rate15x
Alchemy Rate1x
Trade Goods Rate30x
Gold Drop Rate5x
Max. Plus+12
Fortress WarJangan
Fortress TimeEvery Saturday at 8.00PM (GMT +2)
Battle Arena
Capture the Flag
Academy
MagicPOP
Auto Equipment
Automatic Events
Oldschool Capes
Forgotten World
Advanced Elixirs
Resurrection Scrolls
Purification Pills BugFixed
Guild/Union EmblemWorking
BotAllowed
Guild Limit32
Union Limit2
PC HWID Limit2
  • Item Drop Rate
    I would not say that our item drop rate is easy. You will have to try hard to get a moon drop. I personally think that's how it should be. Being full moon in little time is not fun at all and it will just destroy the economy.
  • Experience Rate
    We have decided to set the experience rate to a medium amount because we thought that it is the most effective amount, not too high and not too low. Also keep in mind that by leveling in a party you will receive more experience since party exp rate is a tad higher. Skill points has the same rate as experience.
  • Trade Rate
    We've modified the trade rate to a higher value making trades the main source of gold income. As I've already mentioned we believe that trading is one of the best experiences of silkroad, everyone does it and it's enjoyable. Please forgive me but I won't spoil anything.
  • Gold Drop Rate
    We have set the gold drop rate to a medium-low value. We didn't want to make your life hard by making it low, not enough gold for pots & other items is really annoying. Additionally we didn't want to make it too high either to avoid gold botting. In a nutshell we believe that we made the most appropriate gold drop rate.

Ectorius Delays

Informationsec
Exchange 20
Logout 20
Restart 20
Stall 20
Global 20
Reverse 20
Zerk 20

Ectorius Level Limits

InformationLevel
Zerk 1
Reverse 1
Exchange 1
Stall 20
Global 80
BA 80
CTF 80
PVP 90

• All credits for this feature go to Akasch. Through auto equipment system you will receive normal items +3 with 41% states, full blue applied on each item, you may ask why normal items are not som or sos. We can answer by saying that it's a bit dramatic when you can kill mobs that are 10~12 levels higher than you so we've decided to make them normal in order to ensure the presence of fun and fight its lack.

• Giving a reward to the first players to reach the Cap level is something that will make early part of our server really interesting and competitive. Everyone will try their best in order to be in the top 300. You will get a lot more experience in party than solo so find a group and start leveling together!

The first 100 player to reach level 100 will receive Devil extension + Grab pet 28 days & 200 silk.
    The following 100 players to reach level 100 will receive Devil extension + Grab pet 28 days & 100 silk.
    The following 100 players to reach level 100 will receive Devil extension + Grab Pet 28 days & 50 silk.

Mob spawn rate is 3x to iSRO.
Mobs will respawn again just 2 seconds after their death.
All the slots are fuller and you can comfortably grind without slot problem.

• In order to bring back the old days we've decided to implement some of our old sro beloved UIs such as the old alchemy window, pvp capes and the old EXP bar.
    Old Implements

• The only fortress that'll be available for taking is the town fortress at Jangan. Fortress wars will be once per week. Special items will be added to this system that can only be acquired by the commander at fortress war. Town taxes (once town fortress is obtained) will always be set at 10%, no more, no less.

To make fortress war more fun we've set a guild & union limit so less guilds would join a union and less players would join a guild. By doing this we want to make sure fortress war will be really fun with huge fights instead of just one union owning everyone.
Guild Limit 32
Union Limit 2

A really loved oldschool feature. These beloved scrolls were used in guild wars or while jobbing by guild masters. There are 3 mercenary scrolls one including fire nukes, one cold and one lightning.

We wanted to offer a simple and understandable system for all players to get SoX equipment. Complicated systems can be really annoying some times. There are 2 different SoX equipment Seal Of Star and Seal Of Moon
How to get Seal Of Star equipment: Simply by farming monsters the common silkroad way.

How to get Seal Of Moon equipment:
  • 1 - Simply by farming monsters the common silkroad way.

2 - By awesome way to try your luck with our magic pop way. ( you can get magic pop cards totally Free by hunting the uniques )

3 - Prepare your self to meet the Medusa ( Hunting the medusa is really worth it as she gives some extraordinary drops like som items, immortal stones, Magic pop cards and a lot more. )

4 - They are available in Battle Arena Exchanger NPC for a fair amount of Gold & Arena earned by jobbing & battle arena

We have customized all unique drops to make your unique hunting even more fun and worth it. You will get many silk items drop and other items. Unique hunting was always really fun especially now with these awesome drops!
Normal Uniques
[Cerberus, Captain Ivy, Tiger Girl, Uruchi, Isyutaru, Lord Yarkan, Demon Shaitan].

Drops: 1 Reverse return scrolls, 1 Magic pop card, 1 Immortal stone & 1 Astral stones except the normal drops.

Strong Uniques
[Strong Cerberus, Strong Captain Ivy, Strong Tiger Girl, Strong Uruchi, Strong Isyutaru, Strong Lord Yarkan, Strong Demon Shaitan].

Drops: 1 Globals, 2 Reverse return scrolls, 1 Magic pop card, 1 Immortal stone & 1 Astral stones except the normal drops.

Rankings.
Rankings is something every Silkroad website should have. It is something players love to spend hours looking at, inspecting their enemies etc.
Top Player.
Top Guild .
Top Traders.
Top Hunters.
Top Thieves.
Top Unique Killers.

Rev-6 System.
The most detailed rev-6 system a Silkroad website can have so you can easily check other players sets, avatars and plenty of information about them!
Basic Character information (Level, status, guild etc).
Unique Kills.

Account Panel.
On your account panel you have the opportunity to change your web password and your in-game password!

Unique History.
It is really useful for players to know when each unique died so they can count when it will be spawned again. So we brought this feature on our website for both classic and special uniques!

• We've implemented many automatic events to entertain you while you are active in-game. These events are set to start many times per day so you won't get bored. While also having capture the flag & battle arena you will really have some great fun participating in these events. All events give a reward as great as silk amount based on their difficulty.
  • Automatic Kill the GM event.
  • Automatic Hide & Seek event.
  • Automatic Trivia event.
  • Automatic Lucky party number event.
  • Automatic Mathematics event.
  • Automatic Unique event.
  • Automatic Alchemy event.
  • Automatic Complete the missing letters Event.
  • Automatic Lottery Event.

Use our signature as your epvp signature and get rewarded with 50 silk on the grand opening. Also by doing this you are supporting the server and making sure lots of players see it and join the hype!

Signature Version #1

PHP Code:
PHP Code:
[CENTER][url=https://www.facebook.com/Ectorius-1699154400382364/] [img]http://i.epvpimg.com/hTsNdab.gif[/img] [/url] 
THE PLACE WHERE YOU CAN REGAIN VICTORY [URL="https://www.facebook.com/playectorius/"]here.[/URL][/CENTER

Signature Version #3

PHP Code:
PHP Code:
[CENTER][url=https://www.facebook.com/Ectorius-1699154400382364/] [img]http://i.epvpimg.com/dh38eab.gif[/img] [/url] 
THE PLACE WHERE YOU CAN REGAIN VICTORY [URL="https://www.facebook.com/playectorius/"]here.[/URL][/CENTER
Signature Version #3

PHP Code:
PHP Code:
[CENTER][url=https://www.facebook.com/Ectorius-1699154400382364/] [img]http://i.epvpimg.com/N8lKdab.gif[/img] [/url] 

Facebook Share Event
Participate in this event for a chance to win [800] silk on the grand opening. Complete the following steps to have a chance:

1. Share this post.
2. Tag 3 of your friends.
3. Like Ectorius Online.
4. Like this post.

In [5] days we will pick 10 lucky winners!
Thanks
11 Users
Old 06/09/2017, 00:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
Seems legit i will give a try
Old 06/09/2017, 00:04   #3

Good luck
Old 06/09/2017, 00:07   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by james! View Post
2nd thread? why
This is our thread for the grand opening.

I requested Spidy to close our other one.
Old 06/09/2017, 00:13   #5

Best of luck. Hope it turns out okay. I will be there on the opening. What time exactly will the server open up btw?
Old 06/09/2017, 00:20   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expertas14 View Post
Best of luck. Hope it turns out okay. I will be there on the opening. What time exactly will the server open up btw?
I'm over the moon that you will be joining us on the grand opening. We do not have an exact open time as of yet but we will be officially announcing it on 10/06 (the day before the grand opening)
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2017, 00:42   #7

Received Thanks: 1,449
alexandria opened or only jangan cave? when does auto equipment ends?
Old 06/09/2017, 01:00   #8

Nice thread design, i am in
Old 06/09/2017, 01:03   #9

looks nice lets try
Old 06/09/2017, 03:00   #10

fancy babe
Old 06/09/2017, 04:08   #11

for a very long time i waited for such server since phsro got destroyed and finally here we go am in but why no sun ? old school was all about sun items please reconsider thinking about it make it very hard to get its okey but have another thought about this.but am in any way xD

another note..why max plus..thats destroying the fun alchemy it was all about possibilties
Old 06/09/2017, 07:00   #12

Good Luck
Old 06/09/2017, 09:07   #13

elite*gold: 208
Looks nice good luck ..
Old 06/09/2017, 09:51   #14

Interesting system. I'll join.
Btw, how many Skill Points would we have at start?
Old 06/09/2017, 10:50   #15

add media download link i dont have to download full game
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
ectorius, silkroad, sro