Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 21:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SocietySRO || Cap 90 | LongTerm | iSRO Style (not overedited) | Job based

Discussion on SocietySRO || Cap 90 | LongTerm | iSRO Style (not overedited) | Job based within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 06/19/2017, 16:36   #541

elite*gold: 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaniChirGelair View Post
of i am nice and friendly person until gm cubex's attitude. i'm not flaming cus of my weapon. i just bought it. i never tried to make +7 for now just tried to +5 with my pre+ luck devil so failed which i could be able to make +5 with 100 elixirs i guess. before restart i did many +5 ... anyway my char still was on farm.

yet you say we haven't changed alchemy rate. so last night what we just lived with cubex saying "i copied isro rates so i need to make restart" was a lie?

or whole server using meth and we all seen illusions?

now you are saying; " zeus, for the good will and gods sake: the yesterdays update included a stack optimization. since we have backups, I am going to find out, how many elixirs were left before the change and we'll give them back to you ofc."

this what I wanted to hear from cubex... instead of this he was like "you never had elixirs bla bla. deal with it bla bla" that is why i got furious.

ppl who may think. "why he is crying for elixir" well its not about the elixir. they were the amount of 15 days of farm with 4 chars and even i lost 1 single gold in game you can never be like "deal with it"

this shows how much cubex care players effort.

ofc we play for fun.but come on.we are working our ass off to make our gears better. if this is going to be hard work server. start with respect your players work.

and 1 more humbly recommendation; discuss things between stuff before adding or changing anything in game. you guys seems unaware of things.
Yeah I am talking to cubex.
from now on patches will be applied on Sunday morning 10-11am.
no more adhoc patches, just hotfixes or critical bugs will be fixed.

and about suggestions: there is no fixed time how long they will be published to be voted.
4-6 weeks is a good time to let many different ppl vote. after this we will publish "successfull suggestions" and build them into our features.
Its not usefull to make just a 1 week voting phase for new features.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2017, 22:21   #542

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tschulian View Post
Yeah I am talking to cubex.
from now on patches will be applied on Sunday morning 10-11am.
no more adhoc patches, just hotfixes or critical bugs will be fixed.

and about suggestions: there is no fixed time how long they will be published to be voted.
4-6 weeks is a good time to let many different ppl vote. after this we will publish "successfull suggestions" and build them into our features.
Its not usefull to make just a 1 week voting phase for new features.
If you want I can help you with coding side. I am a programmer in C#, PHP and so on, so just lemme know and I can help you with fixing those bugs.
EventBot bugged again, no single win today and it's still saying that I reached the limitation.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/20/2017, 08:04   #543

Quote:
Originally Posted by M4n1ak View Post
If you want I can help you with coding side. I am a programmer in C#, PHP and so on, so just lemme know and I can help you with fixing those bugs.
EventBot bugged again, no single win today and it's still saying that I reached the limitation.
I can handle that, its just the Time factor Playing against me ^^

Voting has been fixed and can be access now normally.
Added a direct Link to our Webshop to the Voteing Mainpage.

Thank you!
Old 06/20/2017, 11:28   #544

Quote:
I can handle that, its just the Time factor Playing against me ^^

Voting has been fixed and can be access now normally.
Added a direct Link to our Webshop to the Voteing Mainpage.

Thank you!
from now on only vote points? no web points per hour for online time?
Old 06/20/2017, 12:10   #545

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaniChirGelair View Post
from now on only vote points? no web points per hour for online time?
Hey.

You can earn WebCoins / Votepoints in 2 ways:

1. Stay Online and receive 5 Coins each hour
2. Vote and receive 15 Coins for each Vote

regards
Old 06/20/2017, 12:22   #546

Well... I have to admit, alchemy sucks now. I wasted 7 elixirs to make my sword +3... Failed at +1 and +2. Either leave it that way and make 100% rate for +1 -> +3, or fix that asap.

Only a feedback.

Proof:
Old 06/20/2017, 12:47   #547

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyjdla12 View Post
Well... I have to admit, alchemy sucks now. I wasted 7 elixirs to make my sword +3... Failed at +1 and +2. Either leave it that way and make 100% rate for +1 -> +3, or fix that asap.

Only a feedback.

Proof:

thanks for your feedback.

EDIT:

We have added 3 Suggestions which will be available until 00.00 Server Time tonight.
The suggestion with the most vote, will be applied.

Quote:
1. DO NEVER EVER CHANGE THE ALCHEMY RATES AGAIN
2. Make +1 -> +3 more easier!
3. Make custom Rates with 100% successrate from +1 -> + 12 because I am not used to play SRO with isro rates.

click on the picture to be redirected to our suggestion page
Old 06/20/2017, 16:33   #548

for all those people who failed there equip 5 times in a row to +2 -> i also failed my equip 5 or more times to +2/3 or whatever if i see that my bot fails elixiers or stones that often i just teleport a few times and i can continue! i dont know if this is a trick or something like that but it works for me. maybe i just believe in this technic but i fused just yesterday and i had no problems with alchemy!? of course it is hard some times but thats what we play for, isn't it? i finally found a server where the rates are low and thank *** i love it!!! i came from a server with a sun +11 char (just sayin) but everyone else also had sun +11 or more and it sucks! so please dont change any of the alchemy because it is good how it is. some people have more luck on this day some people have more luck on the other day thats (silkroad)life!

Thanks Cubex and Chief for this Server i really enjoy playing on it.

But i wouldn't wait with updates 6 weeks cuz if you wait too long people will forget about it or just say that they dont want to wait so long and leave. maybe you could manage the worth of each suggestion and then find out which is important enough to change sooner than later.

EDIT: ok just tried it today and it is really extrem hard to get +5 holy s**t
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/20/2017, 16:39   #549

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptynucker View Post
for all those people who failed there equip 5 times in a row to +2 -> i also failed my equip 5 or more times to +2/3 or whatever if i see that my bot fails elixiers or stones that often i just teleport a few times and i can continue! i dont know if this is a trick or something like that but it works for me. maybe i just believe in this technic but i fused just yesterday and i had no problems with alchemy!? of course it is hard some times but thats what we play for, isn't it? i finally found a server where the rates are low and thank *** i love it!!! i came from a server with a sun +11 char (just sayin) but everyone else also had sun +11 or more and it sucks! so please dont change any of the alchemy because it is good how it is. some people have more luck on this day some people have more luck on the other day thats (silkroad)life!

Thanks Cubex and Chief for this Server i really enjoy playing on it.

But i wouldn't wait with updates 6 weeks cuz if you wait too long people will forget about it or just say that they dont want to wait so long and leave. maybe you could manage the worth of each suggestion and then find out which is important enough to change sooner than later.
Today I fixed 2 big points on my list:
- vote 4 silk
- event bot

Tonight ends the vote about alchemy.
Current result: make +1 -> +3 more easier at all and let the other rates STAY as they are.

After the result is fixed, I will make a news arcticle on website describing all.
for now, I am afk. Cya soon!

I appreciate your feedback! THANKS!
Old 06/20/2017, 18:26   #550

But also, if the alchemy will be really hard that people will struggle to get +5 (but +3 will be easy/ier), you should reduce every + in the game to +5. It won't be fun if people who already got their weapon to +10 will still have that powerful weapons while others will have +5/+6/+7.
Old 06/20/2017, 21:17   #551

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyjdla12 View Post

Only a feedback.

Proof:
Quote:
thanks for your feedback.
Yeah, 100% NOT iSRO rates now XD
Old 06/20/2017, 21:51   #552

hmm... very interesting that other do know, what the iSRO rate will be...
I played iSRO since CAP40 as one of a beta and was with it when the EUROPE server opened their CAP60 and for sure, I had the same same luck on + like it is with this one right now.

and what is with that suggestion to decrease players +?
Did you really thought about your suggestion seriously?
First of all, that player are on the Server since GO and if that would give them a benefit (but for sure it is none in case of the alchemie rate) why do STEAL them their hard work?

You are looking for a nice community but doing a suggestion which will destroy it!

Mate, if you where on this server since GO and got your items >+7, how would you feel if a single persons is interesting in a "correction" in this way and it will happen?

What do you think will come up out of such a kind of decision?

Really? you can anser it yourself... this players will seriously thinking about leaving and you will lost the heart of this server right now... is it what you are looking for?

If you feel, this fact is a "fail" or "mistake" from the TEAM, didnīt you think it will be best of a complete RE-OPEN where everyone will start at 0?
Oh, YES, sorry... after 3-4 weeks you are happy with your items, reaching Level90 and maybe own a +9 weapon and what will happen... right, the next new player is joining and crying against others luck on alchemie... so the cirlce will come again to the point of a restart... because it is not fair???

Sorry to say it, what others are thought, the ADMIN are mention it to their users... but it is time to say it now: STAY & DEAL WITH IT OR LEAVE AND FIND THE FAIR SERVER FOR YOU NEED...
or seriously think about your suggestion and do it the way, the TOOL is available for... that is, what SUGGESTION inside the Server are for.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/20/2017, 22:14   #553

The problem is, the alchemy was easier at server start. Imagine, you start to play a server that has an alchemy that you can easily hit +7 and then with a little of troubles +10. Then you join the server, after a month or something and you can't even hit +5. Everyone has +7 items because they wasted 10k elixirs to make it, but are afraid to try to increase the + because it may fail and they may never hit +7 again. Now you go for a unique mob, you start to attack it alone, with your +7 weapon, and after you already deal i.e. 2% of the unique's HP, the guy with +10 comes and steals the unique because HIS weapon is +10 and your +7. Much fun. I would not play on such server. I'd rather lose my +10 items and get +5 so the game is fair.

It's same as we had in iSRO in CTF, we, 8DG players, had only normal items, +5, some blue or full blue and one guy had full set sun +7 -> 9 because he had friends on the server. He was a s/s nuker and could literally tank 8 people all by his own with no snow shield. People always kept leaving the CTF if they saw that guy because it was impossible to kill him 1v8. He had fun, others just either stopped going on CTF or just kept their bot 24/7 because they had no fun there.

And personally, I don't care if someone loses his/her items if they're cheated or made when the alchemy was easier because it is NO FUN. Also, if after the alchemy rate change people will still have their +10 weapons while all other new or newer players will struggle to hit +6/+7, I'll leave because I'd feel like trying to fight with fire with bare hands.
Old 06/20/2017, 22:54   #554

if you want to join server and looking for good guild.

we deliver.

Guild DESTINY recruiting.

newcomers are welcome

ign: Zeus pm me.
Old 06/21/2017, 08:11   #555

IMO you guys should change back the alchemy rates to as they were before. That way it's fair because some people got +10 with the old rates. Don't make +1-3 easier because +4 is still hard as hell with these new rates. Yeah these new rates would be great because they are actual iSro rates(which some people have no clue about when they complain) but you guys started with vSro rates so just revert them back to what they were before and all is fair.

Either way great server I'm glad to see more and more players everyday. Keep up the good job.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
cap90, joymax, modern, silkroad, society