Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 14:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cronos l 90 Cap l CH l Job Based l Innovative Gameplay l Grand Opening 1.7

Discussion on Cronos l 90 Cap l CH l Job Based l Innovative Gameplay l Grand Opening 1.7 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/24/2017, 17:14   #2791

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Locklyon View Post
You have been hating us before we even started working on the server, try finding a new hobby?
Yeah Yeah keep trying to get an explaination actually Fob and i were arguing about the opening date there wasn't hate at all why would i hate you lol you just can't accept the truth but it's the truth
Old 07/24/2017, 17:20   #2792

elite*gold: 71
Received Thanks: 1,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy* View Post
Yeah Yeah keep trying to get an explaination actually Fob and i were arguing about the opening date there wasn't hate at all why would i hate you lol you just can't accept the truth but it's the truth
Truth? you mean the bullshit you're saying? Please provide 1 proof.

Check your posts on this thread and on ruby's. You have been only hating so far, go out please.
Old 07/24/2017, 17:29   #2793

Quote:

Check your posts on this thread and on ruby's. You have been only hating so far, go out please.
gosh you proved that you're just a nosense kid when you even ran ruby i was out for graduation exams i even had 0 care for your useless ruby i don't remember whether i posted a reply there or nah but i'm pretty sure that i didn't give hatred towards anyone there specially if it was you and yeah i know how it goes in big servers specially akasch giving all info about that as me and him were fixing Skalidor's Exploits before u even get to join Elamida's team however let's ignore the fact you licked big guild's masters you still used almost 3/4 of Akasch's Ela v2 features you're just an outstanding failure changing your name from ACE to this one won't just let it go buddy have a good day with the remaining days of your lil scumbag server .

Old 07/24/2017, 17:57   #2794

elite*gold: 0
#report

ign: TrilyeLii selling items for real money

Quote:

will you take care of this real money item seller?
Old 07/24/2017, 18:05   #2795

u dont need proves to be sure that everyone who sell accounts for sillks are going to get $$$

anyway everyone can global about sell account to check just a price

What about bug SnowShield that last for some players 4ever?
Old 07/24/2017, 18:27   #2796

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy* View Post
gosh you proved that you're just a nosense kid when you even ran ruby i was out for graduation exams i even had 0 care for your useless ruby i don't remember whether i posted a reply there or nah but i'm pretty sure that i didn't give hatred towards anyone there specially if it was you and yeah i know how it goes in big servers specially akasch giving all info about that as me and him were fixing Skalidor's Exploits before u even get to join Elamida's team however let's ignore the fact you licked big guild's masters you still used almost 3/4 of Akasch's Ela v2 features you're just an outstanding failure changing your name from ACE to this one won't just let it go buddy have a good day with the remaining days of your lil scumbag server .

And that is hatred my friend

My name is still Ace everywhere (it's not available in elitepvpers )
Old 07/24/2017, 18:32   #2797

why job cave is closed?
Old 07/24/2017, 18:33   #2798

Quote:
And that is hatred my friend
you've to know the difference between hatred and truth and what i said is just the truth.

later mate
Old 07/24/2017, 18:49   #2799

Quote:
Originally Posted by reey123 View Post
why job cave is closed?
We will enable the original temple job cave today and add other job cave quests as well as new glow for moon.
Old 07/24/2017, 18:55   #2800

Quote:
We will enable the original temple job cave today and add other job cave quests as well as new glow for moon.
how it will look?

new moon glow?

we would like to see it first.

actually you cant make it worse then current
Old 07/24/2017, 19:04   #2801

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissFortune Yeah View Post
no racism but against this huge turk community on cronos its just impossible to win something.

friday is grand opening for Lanuar Sro, we (the non turks) need some more help, so the fw gets more interesting!
Got some information for me about that Lanaur SRO?
Old 07/24/2017, 19:07   #2802

lanuar

Quote:
Originally Posted by daantej View Post
Got some information for me about that Lanaur SRO?
2nd page on epvp,

80er cap
blabla

dont wanna write about it on another pserver thread

idk weather it ll be good, but the thread sounds good so ill join and test
Old 07/24/2017, 19:13   #2803

Some people are saying that the server's player numbers are dropping everyday, check out the website now, it was 1600 2 days ago, 1700 yesterday and today it's 1800.

It is true that server may have had serious downtime issues. And it doesn't mean it will happen in the future. But player numbers are not dropping, that's a false rumor and please don't spread the plague. Nobody is forcing you to play in this server, you can leave it. But it doesn't give you the right to make other players leave by spreading false rumors.

I see this on every single server advertisement thread. And it is usually the same people doing this all the time. Not everybody is online 24/7 so the numbers can drop and rise and you all know that. Please keep in mind that people have their own free will to decide whether they will continue to play or not. They don't need you to interrupt their thoughts.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/24/2017, 19:17   #2804

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zackynuup View Post
Some people are saying that the server's player numbers are dropping everyday, check out the website now, it was 1600 2 days ago, 1700 yesterday and today it's 1800.

It is true that server may have had serious downtime issues. And it doesn't mean it will happen in the future. But player numbers are not dropping, that's a false rumor and please don't spread the plague. Nobody is forcing you to play in this server, you can leave it. But it doesn't give you the right to make other players leave by spreading false rumors.

I see this on every single server advertisement thread. And it is usually the same people doing this all the time. Not everybody is online 24/7 so the numbers can drop and rise and you all know that. Please keep in mind that people have their own free will to decide whether they will continue to play or not. They don't need you to interrupt their thoughts.
you're right !

But never forget that average ppl will always complain and hate whatver you give them ( cuz in real life they have nothing , only a computer and internet , fridge empty etc )

So the best things is to ignore them ^^

We still all have fun atm and it's the best server out there with big community
Old 07/24/2017, 19:18   #2805

I'am so bored of that lame daily quests.. realy its so boring -.-