Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 20:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eternity | Cap 100 | CH&EU Balanced | Activity based | Silk/H

Discussion on Eternity | Cap 100 | CH&EU Balanced | Activity based | Silk/H within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/25/2017, 21:38   #601

elite*gold: 0
No silk per hour? Yeah, thats gonna work out just great.

Man Im so sick of servers where you need quest everyday, trade mindlessly for hours or do some other boring ******* **** to get gear... Why is it so **** hard to give us options? You want to drop sox and trade/sell to get your set? Sure. You want to grind and do some quests to get some parts? Sure! You also want trade/hwt/w/e to get your items even faster? There you go!
But n-*******-o. Here's a forced route which is gonna take X amount of hours to get gear, have FUN. Oh, and after those x hours have fun doing the same ******* things again because thats all you do in this server.

Say whatever you want but sro is botting, thats why it was popular in the first place. You bot and drop good ****, you sell/trade that **** to get your own good ****.
Forcing to manually do **** everyday for hours upon hours for gear, stones and probably elixirs from pictures is just ******* dumb. And as you can see from long server history, all these "forced route" servers close in about 3 months but looking at your rough start ill give this one 1 maybe max 2 months before its 50 online daily.
Old 04/25/2017, 21:43   #602

You can do both trading and more and botting you can win much gold by botting and get ur ****
Old 04/25/2017, 22:19   #603

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova1337 View Post

Man Im so sick of servers where you need quest everyday, trade mindlessly for hours or do some other boring fucking shit to get gear... Why is it so damn hard to give us options? You want to drop sox and trade/sell to get your set? Sure. You want to grind and do some quests to get some parts? Sure! You also want trade/hwt/w/e to get your items even faster? There you go!
But n-fucking-o. Here's a forced route which is gonna take X amount of hours to get gear, have FUN. Oh, and after those x hours have fun doing the same fucking things again because thats all you do in this server.

Say whatever you want but sro is botting, thats why it was popular in the first place. You bot and drop good shit, you sell/trade that shit to get your own good shit.
Forcing to manually do shit everyday for hours upon hours for gear, stones and probably elixirs from pictures is just fucking dumb. And as you can see from long server history, all these "forced route" servers close in about 3 months but looking at your rough start ill give this one 1 maybe max 2 months before its 50 online daily.
From what I can assume from your answer, is that you seek for silk/hour where you can bot all day long and get silks practically for free. Server's idea isn't dumb - it's challenging. If you would like to get best gear asap, why don't play a pvp server then? The art here is to create less-bot-environment, rather than keep server full of bots. What is fun supposed to like here, on Eternity? It's about team-work and long talks while you do certain stuff - this is the real fun. But... well... if you look from that perspective, when everything is on the plate is actually fun, then what's fun after getting best gear on server?
Old 04/25/2017, 23:13   #604

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParryHiston View Post
zerk qvest 211 trap fail im 4h just qvest make thank you all im leave gl hf
i see you doing it keep fighting the job systems and fgw htw are amazing
Old 04/26/2017, 00:04   #605

elite*gold: 8
Party game is strong
Old 04/26/2017, 00:10   #606

Thank you very much for fixing the resolution login glitch. I can finally login! Now back to my gaming addiction.
BUT, why the heck wont the game let me save in game options i've changed? That's pretty weird. So every time I login, I have to fix the options. LoL
Old 04/26/2017, 09:48   #607

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage930 View Post
Thank you very much for fixing the resolution login glitch. I can finally login! Now back to my gaming addiction.
BUT, why the heck wont the game let me save in game options i've changed? That's pretty weird. So every time I login, I have to fix the options. LoL
make sure you click on apply settings and not just confirm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milseto View Post
wehe holy water &?
at jangan for example next to the herbalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova1337 View Post

Man Im so sick of servers where you need quest everyday, trade mindlessly for hours or do some other boring fucking shit to get gear... Why is it so damn hard to give us options? You want to drop sox and trade/sell to get your set? Sure. You want to grind and do some quests to get some parts? Sure! You also want trade/hwt/w/e to get your items even faster? There you go!
But n-fucking-o. Here's a forced route which is gonna take X amount of hours to get gear, have FUN. Oh, and after those x hours have fun doing the same fucking things again because thats all you do in this server.

Say whatever you want but sro is botting, thats why it was popular in the first place. You bot and drop good shit, you sell/trade that shit to get your own good shit.
Forcing to manually do shit everyday for hours upon hours for gear, stones and probably elixirs from pictures is just fucking dumb. And as you can see from long server history, all these "forced route" servers close in about 3 months but looking at your rough start ill give this one 1 maybe max 2 months before its 50 online daily.
at the friday maintenance we will add silk/h as compensation replacement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antikoerper View Post
Silk prices are bugged. When u select 10$ on the website it charges u 11$ in paypal
due the fee's we have to add 1$ extra. we pay fee's for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParryHiston View Post
zerk qvest 211 trap fail im 4h just qvest make thank you all im leave gl hf
ok. well thats a dumb reason to leave.

Dear players,

There will be a server maintenance at Friday the 28th of April at 5PM Server time for aprox. 2-3 hours.

Reason is to add and fix tasks that have been reported/suggested. Compensation will be replaced with silk/h and

the signature rewards will also be added.

A changelog list will be given after the maintenance was successfull.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Eternity
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/26/2017, 17:09   #608

eu/ch do pt together force for eu character are really like a cleric
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2017, 17:27   #609

any fix for resoultion glitch ?
Old 04/26/2017, 20:19   #610

Good Job W8ing Next Update <3
Old 04/26/2017, 20:33   #611

Done
Old 04/26/2017, 20:41   #612

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
Anyone got a guild?
Old 04/26/2017, 21:42   #613

Is that server already opened or beta stage yet?
Old 04/26/2017, 21:46   #614

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trader* View Post
Opened since saturday
Old 04/26/2017, 21:47   #615

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trader* View Post
already opened you can join and enjoy =D
Closed Thread

Tags
eternity, private server, silkroad, sro, sro pserver