Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 04:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reality-The Entire Division l Cap 100 l CH Only l Long Term Jobbing l New Features

Discussion on Reality-The Entire Division l Cap 100 l CH Only l Long Term Jobbing l New Features within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/24/2017, 03:28   #3481

elite*gold: 29
is it late to join this server?

edit: *walking through the replies in this thread"* YES IT IS late ..NVM
Old 04/24/2017, 10:52   #3482

elite*gold: 0
Best CH only server at the moment. Don't listen to the cry babys. They will move from server to server every 1-2 weeks and will never be satisfied.
They will hype the next server, tell everybody to move there, just to quit 2 weeks later, because the server "is dying".
I'll stay here until server goes offline.
Old 04/24/2017, 13:19   #3483

I'll join the server today, it does sound like a good CH server.
Old 04/24/2017, 13:41   #3484

dont listen to them all what u have to do is as soon as possible to get lvl 100 and then joining the caravan collect silk by selling items
Old 04/24/2017, 14:50   #3485

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbujasim View Post
is it late to join this server?

edit: *walking through the replies in this thread"* YES IT IS late ..NVM
You just gotta reach cap then spam trade runs to hit limit, buy silks with that gold -> you got a simmilar gear to most of the players.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2017, 19:45   #3486

Some players want to keep server alive with instructions for new players,even if they have in mind that new player have exactly 0% to catch up others 😁 and calling others who tell the truth to new players "cry babies",just because they want to convince new players to join 😐

the system is ****,but they are trying to convince you to join only because without new players server will die in no-time...and this is the only CH server with jobbing system alive...so they just want to save their as.ses

------
Waiting for nickname "cry baby" by attention wh0res,who gets attention only there,so they cant afford server to die 🤔
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/24/2017, 21:15   #3487

server seems to die, in my opinion, when i started 2 weeks ago there were 4k players online, now only 3k. just like all private servers die after 2 months
Old 04/24/2017, 21:21   #3488

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackoack View Post
Some players want to keep server alive with instructions for new players,even if they have in mind that new player have exactly 0% to catch up others 😁 and calling others who tell the truth to new players "cry babies",just because they want to convince new players to join 😐

the system is ****,but they are trying to convince you to join only because without new players server will die in no-time...and this is the only CH server with jobbing system alive...so they just want to save their as.ses

------
Waiting for nickname "cry baby" by attention wh0res,who gets attention only there,so they cant afford server to die 🤔
u are one of these who want to get +7 equip with +9 weapon from the beginning without to do anything xDD u got enough chances to keep with the higher ones with trading and trading and trading u are doing by trading unitl the limit 4b these are ~400Silk with a good seller so keep in ur PVP Server
Old 04/24/2017, 21:25   #3489

Why you Deleted my Post ?! Lol ...
@ @ @ Really, NO Reward for Bug Founders?
Wbu This msg ?

and This msg too !? (i know that this supporter edited this msg).

or you are liars ??
Old 04/24/2017, 21:29   #3490

@
Old 04/24/2017, 21:45   #3491

@ ?
Old 04/24/2017, 21:45   #3492

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatestupidGMs View Post
@
u are flaming the server full and u are still in this topic
Old 04/24/2017, 21:46   #3493

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFvck View Post
u are one of these who want to get +7 equip with +9 weapon from the beginning without to do anything xDD u got enough chances to keep with the higher ones with trading and trading and trading u are doing by trading unitl the limit 4b these are ~400Silk with a good seller so keep in ur PVP Server
First of all,i am playing the silkroad in free-time...that means i am playing the game,because i want to HAVE FUN and nothing else...
I HAVE FUN and probably many others who decide to join in job-based servers in:
-good fair CTF matches
-good fair BA matches
-having a BATTLE in thief ambushes

I DONT HAVE FUN and probably many other players who join job-based servers in:
-standing before CTF DOORS and hoping to get a kill
-winning a BA matches with a results 2000-10
-TRADING WITH THIS FCKING BUFFALO 24/7

So if someone DONT have fun in trading why then he need to trade till the limit non-stop?he came to play the game because of FUN right?

Now some retards will quote me and say:"I like to trade" only because he want prove me wrong...dont joke me alright?everyone would like to be thief or hunter...and want to have fair battles around...if you need to trade fcking 24/7 to keep with best ones,then simply just dont join to the server...

And yes,my advice for you iFvck if you are trading till the limit and standing before CTF doors to get those crystals and buy moon and be the best on the server...then i suggest you to join a server with 50 people online,you will be the best,i guarantee you

I will just make a short conclusion:
-if you dont like to trade 24/7,then simply dont join to the server,because as iFvck said,this is a MUSS if you want to keep with best ones
Old 04/24/2017, 21:49   #3494

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFvck View Post
u are flaming the server full and u are still in this topic
there is no problem for this .. i contacted with them at (Skype - Game - Facebook page - Elitepvpers private msg and there is no reply or response to my msg ! what i do then !?
Old 04/24/2017, 23:21   #3495

Xutan you owe me silk 2,4k since that messed up day where you went jumping from SOS to SOL then SOL = SOS. I bought 5x parts chest/legs =500-600 silk each. Shoulder/head/foot = 400 each. Please compensate to V1agra as you have mentioned. Be honest and refund it!
Closed Thread