Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reality-The Entire Division l Cap 100 l CH Only l Long Term Jobbing l New Features

Discussion on Reality-The Entire Division l Cap 100 l CH Only l Long Term Jobbing l New Features within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/02/2017, 03:50   #2836

elite*gold: 0
gm

Please increase the drop rate of exlir is too low the elixir too expensive
Old 04/02/2017, 04:48   #2837

elite*gold: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayon* View Post
Hyperfilter is having issues with their connection at the moment. Therefore, the servers might be unavailable to some of you. We're contacting them.

#Edit at 01:55 02-04-2017 => The servers are working again.
Look Crayon there are few points I wanna say :
First of all you can't ignore people's requests also you can't seek for $$ only , You already made your purpose and gold is useless in game now even elixirs getting sold for silks , I guess you should give non-donators chances too , Elixirs drop rates sux and the only way to have elixirs is to pay in silks and for 100 silks u need to make nearly 12 trades , not to mention even BA isn't working and other stuff so It became literally p2p server , you gotta take care of these points because there is no chance for non-donators , Thanks.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/02/2017, 04:51   #2838

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightM4re View Post
First of all you can't ignore people's requests also you can't seek for $$ only , You already made your purpose and gold is useless in game now even elixirs getting sold for silks , I guess you should give non-donators chances too , Elixirs drop rates sux and the only way to have elixirs is to pay in silks and for 100 silks u need to make nearly 12 trades , not to mention even BA isn't working and other stuff so It became literally p2p server , you gotta take care of these points because there is no chance for non-donators , Thanks.
+1 am working hard in game but am still see am nothing or even near the donaters chars they paying every thing in game we have no chance

u are one of these who need instant +7 set and +9 weapon u are one of the lazy noobs who can only play in PVP Server go back to ur PVP server ^^[/QUOTE]

no am not idiot and sure you are a friend of gm cuz there is no one will defened like that exept he is friend of them or idiot donater we are working hard in game but we still nothing Comparison with donater am not lazy idiot i get limit job on 2chars and making alchemy and boting but still donaters have every thing in game easy 100% from us
Old 04/02/2017, 05:07   #2839

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightM4re View Post
You're way off with what you're saying. I've brought little silk about 400 for cosmetics and I've had about 300 wep elixir drops, 300 pro etc since launch.. that's PLENTY to get my gear up to +5 you need to just play abit more and I hope the GM's don't give in to you people who want everything for little effort or not willing to put the effort in.

100 silks = 700m. That's about a nights worth a farm with items and selling elixirs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by albb.love View Post
+1 am working hard in game but am still see am nothing or even near the donaters chars they paying every thing in game we have no chance

u are one of these who need instant +7 set and +9 weapon u are one of the lazy noobs who can only play in PVP Server go back to ur PVP server ^^
no am not idiot and sure you are a friend of gm cuz there is no one will defened like that exept he is friend of them or idiot donater we are working hard in game but we still nothing Comparison with donater am not lazy idiot i get limit job on 2chars and making alchemy and boting but still donaters have every thing in game easy 100% from us[/QUOTE]

Hope the GM's don't give into your complaining. the rates are PERFECT. People who are paying real money to speed things up is their decision. F2P users should be a little behind
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2017, 05:14   #2840

drops are fine. im not a donator and still doing good. just be a little more active..of ur cant get strong only by boting 24/7 lol u lazy fatasses
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/02/2017, 05:53   #2841

Received Thanks: 1,312
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyhton View Post
drops are fine. im not a donator and still doing good. just be a little more active..of ur cant get strong only by boting 24/7 lol u lazy fatasses
active? botting gives more gold than trading with those elixir/stone prices, WAY MORE

I see absolute no reason to be not a thief in this server
1. u can cap your GP in 2-3 days
2. u can do your daily 30/50 hunter kill quest in 15min by killing bots

after this u can just continue botting and go once or twice a day CTF (thats enough to get your som in 2 weeks)

basicly I NEVER saw a server where botting is that profitable (but that happens with low drop rate )
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2017, 07:17   #2842

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaSun View Post
active? botting gives more gold than trading with those elixir/stone prices, WAY MORE

I see absolute no reason to be not a thief in this server
1. u can cap your GP in 2-3 days
2. u can do your daily 30/50 hunter kill quest in 15min by killing bots

after this u can just continue botting and go once or twice a day CTF (thats enough to get your som in 2 weeks)

basicly I NEVER saw a server where botting is that profitable (but that happens with low drop rate )
Hey,

what are these hunter quests and doing CTF gets you points to buy SOM?
Old 04/02/2017, 07:18   #2843

You know they gave up trying to stop bypassers when they didn't attempt to fix it with the last update. Its all downhill from here boys.
Old 04/02/2017, 09:38   #2844

what about ivy and cerb?do they still spawn at jangan and dw?
Old 04/02/2017, 12:48   #2845

nice, increased slot's to 3750 but they started to abuse hwid limit even more GOOD ******* IDEA. Start banning multiple account's with hwid limit abuse. Sucha retarded decision omfg
Old 04/02/2017, 13:06   #2846

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurbyy View Post
I think you just got your way bruh.

Cant login to website, cant login to game, says its on update but it isnt.
Luckily Outlew has same issue so waiting for fýx from GM.

Tarkan you dirty *****, you did it.
hhhhhh TY GM FOR BANNED NETHERLAND IP <3

NOW WE(TURKEY) WILL PLAY UR GAME ALWAYS FROM 3745/3750 TO 1/3750 <3

THANKS TO GM FOR LISTEN ME
Old 04/02/2017, 13:19   #2847

just ban the fckin all accounts who's connectin more than 2 dont you have their ip ? you can easly trace wich ip connection with how many accounts
let them get what they deserve!!
Old 04/02/2017, 14:58   #2848

Quote:
Originally Posted by subdawg View Post
just ban the fckin all accounts who's connectin more than 2 dont you have their ip ? you can easly trace wich ip connection with how many accounts
let them get what they deserve!!
Nope. They can't because of proxies.
Old 04/02/2017, 15:10   #2849

elite*gold: 26
HWID Limit / IP Limit dont work here. no1 need use Proxy.. we got all our own 8 pt

and no1 can say its not pay2win .. u only need check any Reality stream and see alot of globals, 98 weap clean for silks etc pp.
Old 04/02/2017, 15:36   #2850

You must change hwid 1 at fortress war..

We dont want try to game 1 hour during fortress war.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread