Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 15:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reality-The Entire Division l Cap 100 l CH Only l Long Term Jobbing l New Features

Discussion on Reality-The Entire Division l Cap 100 l CH Only l Long Term Jobbing l New Features within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/24/2017, 22:21   #1726

elite*gold: 0
Open Server 2morrow ... their willl be many donters !
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/24/2017, 22:23   #1727

Open server today, there will be many more American donters
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2017, 22:24   #1728

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
I'm very very sorry for what the admins are doing right now. I want them to decide, and I'm trying to get them to make an announcement about the situation.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/24/2017, 22:24   #1729

Quote:
Originally Posted by Over56 View Post
there's servers stand more than 2 years like creedy or queen sro
Its quite bad that you can only name 2 right? If you imagine servers pop up on a daily basis? Maybe ever more then one a day?

Do the math.. That is a insane amount of servers who end up in the trashcan. Quite a big proof is us getting too spoiled or a lack of experience from the teams.
Old 03/24/2017, 22:24   #1730

the only thing u donate for sway is bypassers
Old 03/24/2017, 22:24   #1731

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
I'm very very sorry for what the admins are doing right now. I want them to decide, and I'm trying to get them to make an announcement about the situation.
If u say now AFTER 3 FKING HOURS u WILL OPEN TOMORROW I WILL FK UR BRAIN
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2017, 22:25   #1732

go to sleep .. why Should the server wait for you?
Old 03/24/2017, 22:26   #1733

elite*gold: 1700
Hello fellas,

I'm sorry to tell you that we cannot put the server online today. We have experienced such a weird bug at 17:00 CET which led to Gameserver crash. Therefore, we decided to rollback to an old backup (3 hours before the crash) and then we decided to work and re-do the done work as fast as we can so the server can be online on time, then we managed to do it, but it was very easy to forget that we haven't removed the BETA Alchemy NPC, and then people instantly abused that and started to buy tons of Elixirs and farm gold. Definitely we had nothing to do, but shut the server down and start to delete the items, the proper decision was to wipe whole characters as long as the highest level was lv26 after have done that we have seen people bought item(s) with their silks, and because the characters are wiped we couldn't get their wasted silks. Of course we didn't give up easily we have tried to restore the silks in multiple ways, but our web logs are stored in different structure than the game databases, yes we will fix everything but that will take time and we do not want to waste your night. Therefore, we decided to postpone the grand opening until Saturday 19:00 CET. I know how hard is taking such an action, and I'm feeling sorry for everyone of you, but I just want to tell you that Xutan and I haven't slept the past 48 hours in order to achieve bug free game-play, and yes we couldn't due to the unexpected problems, we have analyzed the problems we have got at the moment, and we will spend the next 20 hours trying to fix them. I promise you we will be doing our best, and Reality team is apologizing once more. Please stick with us we promise to come back with better performance. The website & game-servers are going to be offline in order to fix bugs.

Sincerely,
Reality Team
Thanks
18 Users
Old 03/24/2017, 22:27   #1734

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayon* View Post
Hello fellas,

I'm sorry to tell you that we cannot put the server online today. We have experienced such a weird bug at 17:00 CET which led to Gameserver crash. Therefore, we decided to rollback to an old backup (3 hours before the crash) and then we decided to work and re-do the done work as fast as we can so the server can be online on time, then we managed to do it, but it was very easy to forget that we haven't removed the BETA Alchemy NPC, and then people instantly abused that and started to buy tons of Elixirs and farm gold. Definitely we had nothing to do, but shut the server down and start to delete the items, the proper decision was to wipe whole characters as long as the highest level was lv26 after have done that we have seen people bought item(s) with their silks, and because the characters are wiped we couldn't get their wasted silks. Of course we didn't give up easily we have tried to restore the silks in multiple ways, but our web logs are stored in different structure than the game databases, yes we will fix everything but that will take time and we do not want to waste your night. Therefore, we decided to postpone the grand opening until Saturday 19:00 CET. I know how hard is taking such an action, and I'm feeling sorry for everyone of you, but I just want to tell you that Xutan and I haven't slept the past 48 hours in order to achieve bug free game-play, and yes we couldn't due to the unexpected problems, we have analyzed the problems we have got at the moment, and we will spend the next 20 hours trying to fix them. I promise you we will be doing our best, and Reality team is apologizing once more. Please stick with us we promise to come back with better performance. The website & game-servers are going to be offline in order to fix bugs.

Sincerely,
Reality Team
30 DAY BETA (SLEEP)
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/24/2017, 22:27   #1735

@ Thread
Old 03/24/2017, 22:28   #1736

Thanks *** i wont play Sro anymore
Old 03/24/2017, 22:28   #1737

gg thanks for wasting 3.5h.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/24/2017, 22:29   #1738

Quote:
Hello fellas,

Sincerely,
Reality Team

give me back my money.. I will not play then
Old 03/24/2017, 22:29   #1739

Quote:
Hello fellas,

Sincerely,
Reality Team
Worst team I've ever seen.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/24/2017, 22:29   #1740

Quote:
Hello fellas,

Sincerely,
Reality Team
Is this guy fake or what ? ..
Closed Thread