Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 18:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Laonar Online | Cap 80 CH Only | Auto Events | Job/Quest Based | Opening 19.03.17

Discussion on Laonar Online | Cap 80 CH Only | Auto Events | Job/Quest Based | Opening 19.03.17 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/09/2017, 18:46   #331

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejesemberke View Post
This server looks promissing, but what the hell is this cockfight in the comment section ?
GM's are doing a real good job so far, very good communication with the community but i guess an epvp thread without shittalk is just not possible in this pserver community

Ok so, i actually pvp'd a couple of rounds vs a spear with non stop lightning chain and flying stone smash and its almost impossible to get anything other than bleed on him. Every pvp round was 2-3mins (basically after snow ended) and i only ever got division on him once, on some rounds not even once and when i did, he instantly pilled it. Considering you already nerfed that passive and its still hard as fawk to debuff that guy, might just remove that passive. Not to mention Spear/Glaive by the skills itself is already the strongest in D8 slightly ahead of bicheon and bow behind (you gave bow that passive and Bicheon has the new skill which helps a lot i guess). Also consider adding Stun to force as Division would mean every STR goes force and for those who want division with their glaive they can go Dual build Blade/glaive. If you add Stun you help out the Force builds but not making them OP as in all the other server with Division.(edited)
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2017, 21:59   #332

Do we have any info whether the server opening will be on time?
Old 03/09/2017, 22:51   #333

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukasjeaa View Post
GM's are doing a real good job so far, very good communication with the community but i guess an epvp thread without shittalk is just not possible in this pserver community

Ok so, i actually pvp'd a couple of rounds vs a spear with non stop lightning chain and flying stone smash and its almost impossible to get anything other than bleed on him. Every pvp round was 2-3mins (basically after snow ended) and i only ever got division on him once, on some rounds not even once and when i did, he instantly pilled it. Considering you already nerfed that passive and its still hard as fawk to debuff that guy, might just remove that passive. Not to mention Spear/Glaive by the skills itself is already the strongest in D8 slightly ahead of bicheon and bow behind (you gave bow that passive and Bicheon has the new skill which helps a lot i guess). Also consider adding Stun to force as Division would mean every STR goes force and for those who want division with their glaive they can go Dual build Blade/glaive. If you add Stun you help out the Force builds but not making them OP as in all the other server with Division.(edited)
You help force builds? by giving a free stun on 8dg?
Glavie is already strong af if played right
Heuksal has already 15% stun & 30% stun.
Bow got Stun, knockback, fear.

Bow seem to crit pretty less compared to glaviers.
Enjoy a server with bower/glaviers only if you add stun to force btw.

Anyway, won't suggest anything again.
People seem to prefer bashing and being harsh to someone instead of using their brain and think wider then their own build or builds.
Trying to think with others about how to buff or nerf something seems to hit people right at their heart if you touch something unless it fits their needs.
With stun on force: Enjoy the force glaviers, constant stunning, shieldswitching and tanking like a blader + vigors so they tank a bit more.
Old 03/09/2017, 22:53   #334

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsqaured View Post
You help force builds? by giving a free stun on 8dg?
Glavie is already strong af if played right
Heuksal has already 15% stun & 30% stun.
Bow got Stun, knockback, fear.

Bow seem to crit pretty less compared to glaviers.
Enjoy a server with bower/glaviers only if you add stun to force btw.
Have you actually tested PvP on this server?
Also keep in mind Stun would be on a 30 second cooldown
Old 03/09/2017, 22:58   #335

Quote:
Quote:
Have you actually tested PvP on this server?
Also keep in mind Stun would be on a 30 second cooldown
Yes, I did
Old 03/09/2017, 23:00   #336

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodymoon27 View Post
Do we have any info whether the server opening will be on time?
Grand Opening: 11/March/2017 at 7PM CET
Old 03/09/2017, 23:06   #337

Quote:
Yes, I did
Look, i dont wanna be harsh or anything but there's a reason why 90% of ppl in Beta were spear nukers who won every pvp. Also, you added all those fancy special skills for each Skilltree but Force. Im not trying to push my own build or anything but just seeing everyone creating his Spear char makes me think why.
Old 03/09/2017, 23:13   #338

Quote:
Look, i dont wanna be harsh or anything but there's a reason why 90% of ppl in Beta were spear nukers who won every pvp. Also, you added all those fancy special skills for each Skilltree but Force. Im not trying to push my own build or anything but just seeing everyone creating his Spear char makes me think why.
We all know the most used build in 80 cap is INT spear, no doubt about that.
But to consider it OP.. naa you might Pvped the wrong people or haven't seen some right Pvps.
Ask 2 force glaviers to pvp each other (WHO KNOW WHAT THEY DO AND HOW TO) with this shieldswitching pvpstyle.
You will see a fight of 10 minutes, relying on crithits.
Set one of those to a INT spear and he just outtanks the INT spear with the playstyle.

About crithits:
Bower just completely sucks.
Looks like a glavier crits more hits as a bower.
Consider giving a buff to the pasive like incr attack rate, blue hawk increased atk rate.

Anyway, we all know SoM-nukers will rek normal gear anyhow.
Welcome to the 80 cap.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2017, 23:20   #339

Hi,

Open Beta ends in 2 hours, thank you everyone for helping us test everything, we really appreciate that.
Grand Opening is on 11.03.17 at 7 PM GMT +1

Regards,

Laonar Crew
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2017, 23:30   #340

sounds good, Iam ready!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2017, 23:35   #341

ADD EU CHARS!

1 - REDUCE MASTERY AND COOLDOWN HP AND MP

The problem of the European race is its subclass, euros will always be better than Chinese in group fighting because it always has 5 ~ 6 players on pt with cleric subclass, giving endless res, bless and healing. My solution is to reduce mastery to half and reduce cooldown hp and mp 15 sec to 7 sec.
If the European race continues strong, simply increase the cooldown until balance.

2- REDUCE DAMAGE

One of the biggest problems of the European race is its absurd damage compared to the Chinese, it is necessary to reduce the damage by 10%

3-REMOVE SET RESTRICTION

Another problem of EU chars is the set constraint

Wizzard may use heavy armor set and light armor set
Warrior may use robe set
Rogue may use heavy armor set and robe set
Warlock may use heavy armor set and light armor set

4 -BUFF HEAVY SETS

-Buff heavy armor set (EU) and Armor set (CH). 0% speed move to 10%, 0% mp consumption to -10%.

-Buff light armor set (EU) and protector set (CH) 10% movement speed to 15%, -10% mp consumption to -15%

-Robe set and Garmented set does not need buff (20%)

5 - DEBUFF FORCE SKILLS PROBABILITY

Force (CH) and Warlock (EU) 80% probability to 55% or 60%

Yes, I am a ******* genius.
Sorry for my bad english
Old 03/09/2017, 23:49   #342

Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/10/2017, 01:19   #343

Hahahhahahah this arthur dude, **** him.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2017, 02:02   #344

So didnt reduce price of item moon in unique coin?
Old 03/10/2017, 02:17   #345

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodymoon27 View Post
Hahahhahahah this arthur dude, fuck him.
It's a fucking idea, Damn envy