Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Exanic | 100 Cap | CH/EU | Job Based | OldSchool | 26/02/2017

Discussion on Exanic | 100 Cap | CH/EU | Job Based | OldSchool | 26/02/2017 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/22/2017, 09:13   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizz’ View Post
We will have beta today no certain time yet, but would love to have you in it
Also the job temple is modified so that the mobs are in the middle and not all in the temple that makes all hunters/thiefs to do the quest in the same place which will make bots almost impossible to bot.

Weapons are: 4k Exanic coins will take you at least 9 days + To get the weopon. We don't want to make arena coins required for Exanic gear as we want players to collect som first.
The bold sentence:
I understand, but why enter CTF/BA for some days if you just can trade in a caravan for your Exanic? ^^

If you add a requirement of 1k arena on the exanic.
The SOM for 1k arena with gold too, pretty sure people go for SOM too.
In the meantime they can trade for 9 days to get their exanic.
So you go and work for your arena coins and get a SOM wep in maybe 3-4 days? or you save up and get the exanic after 9 days.
So 1k arena takes 3-4 days, in 9 days you can have 2k arena + 4k exanic.
Which means you can have your SOM and exanic in 9 days, just depends on how active you are.

Or increase the amount of arena from 1k to 1,5k so it takes a 1-2 days longer.
Or require a SOM+7 before you can get a Exanic + 4k exanics.

Anyway, again, goodluck.
Might participate in the beta, not sure.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/22/2017, 09:22   #17

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,894
We are recruiting a Deutsch supporter please contact me personally.
Old 02/22/2017, 09:26   #18

perfect work
- nice to see you again Dizzy if you the same one was in Dymer Devias sro
Old 02/22/2017, 09:28   #19

Hey there!
I have a few suggestions for balancing some eu builds:
-Decrease wizard's damage WITHOUT life turnover, but keep it the same WITH life turnover on - rogues have a pretty low damage without using their risky skills (i'm thinking about a ~20% damage reduction without life).
-Buff DoT damage % on warlock to a level where they do roughly the same damage as a wizard would do without life turnover (i'm referring to wizard damage without the previous decrease) to make int warlock a viable build.
-Increase mana cost on warlock debuffs, to make it less viable for str builds, also add a cooldown of 5-7 sec on them so they cannot just spam it.
-Decrease holy word duration to 1 minute, and add a cooldown of ~5 minutes - it doesnt make sense how you can have holy word on 24/7 and just be protected from status effects and force chars - it also made other anti-debuff skills like rogue's obsolete - now players will have to think about when to use this skill.

I like the change you made with the bleed on the glavie build, would it be possible to introduce a bleed effect to the pacheon skill "Autumn wind" too? Right now it is pretty useless and it would give players a purpose to actually use it (some debuffs could be added to glavie combo skills as well).

Also the starting 500k skillpoints aren't really enough to work with, it would bring back the sp farming and gapping (isro had sp farming just to force players to buy sp increase scrolls), i would prefer a bit reduced exp rate but being able to be fully farmed the whole game.

EDIT: Also would it be possible to change the hp recovery on the warlock skill vampiric touch to a hp shield effect (similar to ice/fire wall but without the movement restriction)? I have always been an int warlock fan and this would give them a bit more survivability.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2017, 09:33   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norticus36 View Post
Hey there!
I have a few suggestions for balancing some eu builds:
-Decrease wizard's damage WITHOUT life turnover, but keep it the same WITH life turnover on - rogues have a pretty low damage without using their risky skills (i'm thinking about a ~20% damage reduction without life).
-Buff DoT damage % on warlock to a level where they do roughly the same damage as a wizard would do without life turnover (i'm referring to wizard damage without the previous decrease) to make int warlock a viable build.
-Increase mana cost on warlock debuffs, to make it less viable for str builds, also add a cooldown of 5-7 sec on them so they cannot just spam it.
-Decrease holy word duration to 1 minute, and add a cooldown of ~5 minutes - it doesnt make sense how you can have holy word on 24/7 and just be protected from status effects and force chars - it also made other anti-debuff skills like rogue's obsolete - now players will have to think about when to use this skill.

I like the change you made with the bleed on the glavie build, would it be possible to introduce a bleed effect to the pacheon skill "Autumn wind" too? Right now it is pretty useless and it would give players a purpose to actually use it (some debuffs could be added to glavie combo skills as well).

Also the starting 500k skillpoints aren't really enough to work with, it would bring back the sp farming and gapping (isro had sp farming just to force players to buy sp increase scrolls), i would prefer a bit reduced exp rate but being able to be fully farmed the whole game.
Thanks for the amazing suggestions. I personally disagree with some but we will discuss this in the today's team meeting. Also about sp we can increase that anytime
Old 02/22/2017, 09:35   #21

The server looks very promising!

Is there a working download link, so we can start giving the beta a full test?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2017, 09:38   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by daantej View Post
The server looks very promising!

Is there a working download link, so we can start giving the beta a full test?
Hey ! Yes we got one download link atm, as I'm the only one guy from the team online.

However, you will have to wait for register link.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2017, 10:09   #23

+1
Old 02/22/2017, 10:20   #24

Any Beta Time ? for test Balance?
Old 02/22/2017, 10:25   #25

Was so happy about this server untill i saw CH/EU in the tittle, anyhow good luck
Old 02/22/2017, 10:31   #26

You never mentioned anything about uniques? Are there STR Uniques aswell or Unique Events? I love hunting uniques.. it's a main aspect for me.
Old 02/22/2017, 10:32   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3LackyOo View Post
Any Beta Time ? for test Balance?
Should be in couple hours setting up register links while we speak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choby01 View Post
Was so happy about this server untill i saw CH/EU in the tittle, anyhow good luck
As I said the server is not for everyone, can't make everyone happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swain92 View Post
You never mentioned anything about uniques? Are there STR Uniques aswell or Unique Events? I love hunting uniques.. it's a main aspect for me.
We will surely add them.
Old 02/22/2017, 10:40   #28

Nice thanks for replying . i will be downloading in 7 horus from now when i am home!! If this is fun i will Switch from Ruby Online to your Server!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/22/2017, 10:46   #29

great server .good luck<3
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2017, 10:55   #30

Looks promising, definitely gonna give it a try
Thanks
1 User