Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ruby Online | 100 Cap | CH | Job Based | Active Community | Phase II Update

Discussion on Ruby Online | 100 Cap | CH | Job Based | Active Community | Phase II Update within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/20/2017, 22:25   #436

elite*gold: 0
The stupid **** that i dont get is like, you would do it for ONLY 30$ like ... wut at least ******* charge 500$ lol
Old 02/20/2017, 22:29   #437

elite*gold: 7
Reey frendlar u there? u quit men? just wanted to join again but where i can buy a +12 too? pockets full of moneylar.
Old 02/20/2017, 22:34   #438

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Bentano View Post
Reey frendlar u there? u quit men? just wanted to join again but where i can buy a +12 too? pockets full of moneylar.
yep, yesterday. Too late brah!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/20/2017, 22:41   #439

elite*gold: 71
Received Thanks: 1,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarkan41 View Post
Are you offered +13 glaive to delete video and write this post?

The user apologized on his own, seeing all of Ruby community attacking him. You can see clearly we only helped him on the video as we help any player..

Uhm most of your posts are clear hate, stop spreading false rumors around.
Old 02/20/2017, 22:41   #440

elite*gold: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by reey123 View Post
yep, yesterday. Too late brah!
**** menslar rip +12 head ;D

Massive thx nice to meet you, keep it up with gym!

Quitting sro here no more time for that ****.

PS: i just read some pages in this thread and i feel sorry for those guys who donated $300 + LOLLLLLLLLLLL
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/20/2017, 22:42   #441

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahoisss View Post
even if they are corrupted its their server and they can do whatever they want, its your choice to play here or not.
hahahaha, really dude?
Old 02/20/2017, 22:43   #442

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locklyon View Post

The user apologized on his own, seeing all of Ruby community attacking him. You can see clearly we only helped him..

Uhm most of your posts are clear hate, stop spreading false rumors around.
HOW can you say that you HELPED him when Cai charged 30$ ...
Old 02/20/2017, 22:44   #443

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Bentano View Post
**** menslar rip +12 head ;D

Massive thx nice to meet you, keep it up with gym!

Quitting sro here no more time for that ****.

PS: i just read some pages in this thread and i feel sorry for those guys who donated $300 + LOLLLLLLLLLLL
I feel sorry for how stupid you can be. (Am I insulting him? No I don't think so)

Quote:
Originally Posted by godnjavec123 View Post
HOW can you say that you HELPED him when Cai charged 30$ ...
I'm starting to get tired of this tbh, this is too useless to even talk about. The player was hwid-banned, and all of his characters were banned (so bye bye to his lovely weapon) and Cai was banned from the team.

Why are we still talking about this?
Old 02/20/2017, 22:47   #444

Quote:
I feel sorry for how stupid you can be. (Am I insulting him? No I don't think so)

I'm starting to get tired of this tbh, this is too useless to even talk about. The player was hwid-banned, and all of his characters were banned (so bye bye to his lovely weapon) and Cai was banned from the team.

I mean i donated a DECENT ******* amount of money ofcourse i want answers, and im not the only1 but eh gl im out
Old 02/20/2017, 22:49   #445

Quote:

Stop feeding the discussion then man.
Silkroad servers always go down like this. Wether it's true or not, it's known at some point someone will turn up with some rumour and take the whole server down with it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/20/2017, 22:52   #446

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinxtra View Post
Stop feeding the discussion then man.
Silkroad servers always go down like this. Wether it's true or not, it's known at some point someone will turn up with some rumour and take the whole server down with it.
Ye, I couldn't agree more. As you can see, none of them is even playing Ruby. Pretty fed-up with this.

Ruby didn't lose any players at all, we're going good. To all the haters, nice try.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/20/2017, 23:55   #447

So much hates. Appreciate what they did to bring you guys a server to play on this old game. They're not a company, so there will be some people who get the GM position without prior experiences. It is a good choice for the owner to remove these GMs as soon as possible. If GMs are actively seek out cheaters and ban them, they're doing a better job compared to most MMORPG company nowadays.

There are improvements to be made with the RP system, but overall this is one of the better server out there. There are active jobs and other events in this server that if you're hyper-active, you should be able to get your moon weapon within 2 weeks. Money is not hard to make either in this server.

I see a few 3-4 of you here that really wants this server to fail. I will say this even if this server failed, the people who worked on this server is still the winner in the end. You guys gained nothing by your current action and to be honest it is better for you guys to just leave if you disliked this server so much.

Oh and before any of you said I got paid, I didn't. I'm one of the newer players on the server !
Thanks
5 Users
Old 02/21/2017, 03:40   #448

elite*gold: 1
I didn't even read all the hate posts.But Ruby is still going strong.Still active AF and still fun for me who joined from day 1 till now.I have to admit it's been a long while since I had to activate that 2nd premium on a private server,since I always left after about 25 days or so because the server died out well not in this case.
Old 02/21/2017, 05:20   #449

Quote:
Originally Posted by manifestfx3 View Post
So much hates. Appreciate what they did to bring you guys a server to play on this old game. They're not a company, so there will be some people who get the GM position without prior experiences. It is a good choice for the owner to remove these GMs as soon as possible. If GMs are actively seek out cheaters and ban them, they're doing a better job compared to most MMORPG company nowadays.

There are improvements to be made with the RP system, but overall this is one of the better server out there. There are active jobs and other events in this server that if you're hyper-active, you should be able to get your moon weapon within 2 weeks. Money is not hard to make either in this server.

I see a few 3-4 of you here that really wants this server to fail. I will say this even if this server failed, the people who worked on this server is still the winner in the end. You guys gained nothing by your current action and to be honest it is better for you guys to just leave if you disliked this server so much.

Oh and before any of you said I got paid, I didn't. I'm one of the newer players on the server !
If youre new, then cant really talk for the ppl that are here for like 1month + tell me how would you feel if you worked like really hard to the moon and all of the sudden theres all this rumors about ppl abusing it, and they only got a job ban ... bruh, tbh the Cai scandal ... i dont really give much of a **** tbh
Old 02/21/2017, 11:26   #450

what's going on in here ?
Closed Thread