Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 21:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ruby Online | 100 Cap | CH | Job Based | Active Community | Phase II Update

Discussion on Ruby Online | 100 Cap | CH | Job Based | Active Community | Phase II Update within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/22/2017, 02:38   #466

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Locklyon View Post
The fact you're saying this means you're really retarded, cause you're only looking at the bad side because YOUR ITEM failed that's why you're crying.

Are we FUCKING CORRUPTED? NO, you can check the video by yourself cause CAI helped him 4 TIMES AS ANY NORMAL OTHER PLAYER WE HELP (NOT PLUS THING) without asking for any MONEY and Now you're crying because your weapon failed, nice way to blame the server on your own mistakes. DID YOU EVEN KNOW THAT OLD1337 AND ALL HIS ACCOUNTS WERE BANNED? WHAT WEAPON ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? tell me? WHAT?

Our EPVP thread is already fucked up, we know it. The game is active and we're not corrupted, If you don't believe us then just LEAVE and DO NOT COME BACK AGAIN, WE HAVE NO NEED FOR HATERS. IS that me being Mad? YES EXACTLY, I'm fed-up with all these fucking retarded haters especially those who CRY. Do you really fucking think we would kill the server's reputation for $20? Do you really think we helped anyone else with such a thing? I CAN show you my skype, all of them offering HUGE amounts of money to give moon in return.. IF you think that we are corrupted then DO NOT PLAY RUBY cause your shitty mind won't change, just save ur time and mine.

Are we losing players? YES, that's completely regular. Any private server loses players over time because of sro community which keeps changing servers over and over, it has never been our fault and it'll never be our fault. We'll do improvements, IF YOU wish to play Ruby, then we'll do our best to make the server stay online, if you're a retarded fucker who still believe about the corruption THING which is A FALSE RUMOR and all we did was helping a PLAYER then DO NOT PLAY RUBY.

We help players on daily basis, we know cai did it too much which is REALLY PROBLEMATIC WITHOUT INFORMING ANY OF US and we did apologize and kept explaining, but if you're SO stupid to understand then DO NOT play.

Am I rude? No, I'm just mad of these haters who DO NOT even play ruby.

Moon item doesn't work on the alchemy tool? Contact the alchemy tool creator to fix his character-data packet parsing. It's not our fault.

Bow_LTU? Banned.

I don't really understand you to be honest.. Explain your issue, please.
You're right I'm sorry I wasted time here.
So they took ban based on a rumor? You make me laugh. If there was something seriously not taking these measures. If the player's fault was not happening. But each had something to gain here. Why try to wrest the truth? Even money is above and temporarily lose your place in this server? Do not you get tired ass licking staff? I leave my decision and do what I want when I want it when forced situation. You can not control me in absolutely any form and what you say is absolutely useless.
You really take us for fools and say that what we see in the video is not true? You really think we are so stupid?
It has fun out as you put accents on words and think that by this gesture will seem more convincing. '' Do not play 'Three words three phases. You kinda got in the last phase. This server is cancer, cancer in the last phase.
Old 02/22/2017, 06:08   #467

elite*gold: 85
@ u can't fight these kiddies with words. They are simply retarded. Braindead.

"Do you want Europeans to be added in future?
Our opinion: Europeans are really making silkroad unbalanced with their over-powered parties. However since we started as a Chinese only server, Chinese characters already have a huge advantage in terms of items. So it could be pretty competitive."

Would be awesome in my opinion.
Old 02/22/2017, 06:28   #468

Guys come join all of the retarded geared players leaving and now room for more players to rise! **** yes
Old 02/22/2017, 07:08   #469

elite*gold: 70
im joing....
Old 02/22/2017, 07:26   #470

Quote:
Originally Posted by cariocas View Post
You're right I'm sorry I wasted time here.
So they took ban based on a rumor? You make me laugh. If there was something seriously not taking these measures. If the player's fault was not happening. But each had something to gain here. Why try to wrest the truth? Even money is above and temporarily lose your place in this server? Do not you get tired ass licking staff? I leave my decision and do what I want when I want it when forced situation. You can not control me in absolutely any form and what you say is absolutely useless.
You really take us for fools and say that what we see in the video is not true? You really think we are so stupid?
It has fun out as you put accents on words and think that by this gesture will seem more convincing. '' Do not play 'Three words three phases. You kinda got in the last phase. This server is cancer, cancer in the last phase.
I disagree with your comment if you think all faults lie entirely upon the owner of Ruby. I also watched the video. There were no corruptions. Old1337 misled and abused that G.M's good intention to redo his weapon. The faults here lies partially upon that GM, but mostly with Old1337.

Again, they're not a company, anyone can say they can be a good G.M but most of them do not have experiences. It's good that the owner of the server already got this G.M off the team and hopefully we will not see him again.

While I agree that the alchemy system needed to change a bit, it doesn't mean you should rage quit over it. Go try out any game currently and you will see how far your 4,000 silk get you. Be happy that they didn't put a price tag on a full end game set for money like most other private servers.

Every private servers will bound to lose players because people will constantly switch around. It doesn't matter if you stay or leave because there will always be people to replace you. This is one of the best server out there currently because they actually put thoughts into a ruby points system that forced people to be active and play. It is not perfect yet, but it is something of a start.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2017, 10:21   #471

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locklyon View Post
tl;dr
yes absolutely you are corrupted

and guys are you so retarded or what? you are still sayin that old1337 abused GM Cai's good intension without watching old1337's 2nd video.There was a video including full chat between cai&old1337 which deleted by time(they offered some silks to delete the video).In the video obviously GM Cai requested 30$ for restoring +11 som weapon.So,stop saying Old1337 abused GM Cai's good intension which is not true.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/22/2017, 10:34   #472

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarkan41 View Post
No. Ace & Fob would never be corrupted.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2017, 11:17   #473

I play here since 'Phase II Update' and I definitely can say that I like it.

In the last 3 days, I have done a lot of Trades during the caravans where was many MANY players (during the trade was some nice wars between our hunters and many thieves).

I come here and I see this negative comments and I'm disappointed because players like me, that like this server will not come to say how good it is, but players who were caught cheating are coming here and spread lies (Shame on you).

Ruby you are great and keep doing that!!

ING: Tancauschy

Cya in game
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2017, 11:36   #474

Yeah that's too bad such a good server losing their players. I mean 1500 players is still looking decently great. Let's not just lose the other 500, that would be good.
Old 02/22/2017, 15:15   #475

Quote:
Originally Posted by qqdev View Post
Can someone confirm the alchemy bug? Cause if it is a normal SOM I call bs.

what u mean alchemy bug?
Old 02/22/2017, 23:02   #476

we can't change the mail , u don't want to be a m.m . what should we do then ? should we get scam and everyone be scary to buy anything ? is that what u offer for ur players . ? please think about it we need a m.m during the day .
Old 02/22/2017, 23:04   #477

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarkan41 View Post

and guys are you so retarded or what? you are still sayin that old1337 abused GM Cai's good intension without watching old1337's 2nd video.There was a video including full chat between cai&old1337 which deleted by time(they offered some silks to delete the video).In the video obviously GM Cai requested 30$ for restoring +11 som weapon.So,stop saying Old1337 abused GM Cai's good intension which is not true.
Cai is banned from the GM team since that day, now what's your point ?
Old 02/22/2017, 23:17   #478

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by thorus777 View Post

ITS TRUE, there is no way they can deny that! THIS IS CALLED CORRUPTION!
So let me guess, you released the video firstly and instantly deleted couz you thought oh hey let me try to contact Fob/Ace maybe they will pay me not to release this ****. So you came back after they refused to pay you? Please he already got banned. You are achieving nothing by doing this.
Old 02/22/2017, 23:35   #479

elite*gold: 680
Received Thanks: 1,310
And because this kid Old1337 won't ever with his stupid videos. He make me do this while I never liked doing such stuff but when you deal with such kids you have to.

He try to threaten me with vids to earn money

A lie to show what kind of guy he is (he says Dorand got som for money while he didn't and none ever did). Talk with Dorand :

Reason he started all this (lol): //

He scammed a guy for 280 euro by selling his account after he knew he would get banned.

So guys please don't make him feel more important this guy is an attention ***** all day he is making videos trying to put convs properly to show something. There are 2 solutions, 1 is send him to the hospital 2nd ignore him both will cure him.

We have helped many people who got hacked or sbot failed their SOM because those are commons problems and we are not joymax to ignore and make our players sad, sadly this guy used it and tried to threaten us with it and with this. There are lots of players who know about our awesome support on this case and don't have doubts and Ruby is for them anyways. Such players like him who complain all day in skype for everything and if you ignore them they threaten you don't deserve ****.

No more replies to him let him talk alone.
Old 02/23/2017, 01:48   #480

elite*gold: 3490

you really know how to fix bugs.... especially this alchemy event GG man .-. and also this Trivia event i think its better if u disable it, many people using this hack or whatever it called .-.

http://i.imgur.com/lNsEUrf.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ryJK9Zf.jpg
Closed Thread