Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ruby Online | 100 Cap | CH | Job Based | Active Community | Phase II Update

Discussion on Ruby Online | 100 Cap | CH | Job Based | Active Community | Phase II Update within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/20/2017, 18:28   #406

elite*gold: 0
BUT He must care more to the players im waiting to him solve a problem about 24h and he answer and gone answer and gone and solve the problem nothing
Old 02/20/2017, 18:55   #407

I didnt play ruby but i luv how this *** kids are always accusing GM´s by corruption in every well populated server... and at the same time they are cheating in everything. Job, events and ****... and still they think is normal, is GM fault! Lmao.

Players make the server, not GM´s. SRO community is totally trash.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/20/2017, 20:12   #408

elite*gold: 71
Received Thanks: 1,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by thorus777 View Post
Before you all jump to conclusions, we always help those who failed their moons via SBot and gotten disappeared. That's why Cai helped him and he was lying to Cai.

You can always check that we helped everyone who had their-moon disappear cause it's a valuable weapon. We're not corrupted in anyway, it's our fault for helping the players.

We even had a group called SOM Issues to restore moons which gotten destroyed;

The reason we were helping all those players is because Moon has an issue, most of the alchemy tools didn't parse character-data packet correctly which made it not working with moon..

And again to all our haters, we're not corrupted in anyway, you can even check my chat-log with mister Old1337:

Old 02/20/2017, 20:15   #409

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locklyon View Post
Before you all jump to conclusions, we always help those who failed their moons via SBot and gotten disappeared. That's why Cai helped him and he was lying to Cai.

You can always check that we helped everyone who had their-moon disappear cause it's a valuable weapon. We're not corrupted in anyway, it's our fault for helping the players.

thats bullsh1t, its the 5th time how are you helping someone for the 5th time failing a +11, surely you would understand its not by using sbot.. dear lord.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/20/2017, 20:16   #410

[16:34:04] Global notice:Job Cheating will lead into perma job-ban (Do not complain after getting job-banned) it exactly fits for you guys so please stop rolling **** its a second guy and few days ago that ''hacker'' told that one gm is corrupted i knew it was Cai who else lmao
Old 02/20/2017, 20:18   #411

Quote:
Originally Posted by plankje89 View Post
thats bullsh1t, its the 5th time how are you helping someone for the 5th time failing a +11, surely you would understand its not by using sbot.. dear lord.
Unfortunately it wasn't me that was contacted, I didn't know this until yesterday and I argued with them not to help any player anymore.

You should probably google the meaning of "Corruption" before spreading this around.
Old 02/20/2017, 20:25   #412

Quote:

The reason we were helping all those players is because Moon has an issue, most of the alchemy tools didn't parse character-data packet correctly which made it not working with moon..

And again to all our haters, we're not corrupted in anyway, you can even check my chat-log with mister Old1337:

Quote:
Unfortunately it wasn't me that was contacted, I didn't know this until yesterday and I argued with them not to help any player anymore.

You should probably google the meaning of "Corruption" before spreading this around.
You must be drunk, i never said anything about corruption, i just said ur storey is complete bullshit, he failed it alteast 4x, and 4x u guys fixed it, clearly u woulda known it was a bullshit storey...
Old 02/20/2017, 20:25   #413

Okay then restore all my sos items which I lost because forgot to put immo on it rofl
Old 02/20/2017, 20:28   #414

That's bullshit!
No server has ever had an issue with moon so obvious you never tested the server for months.
It's a shame because the server was going good.
I destroyed my moon +11 stupid sbot can I get some help please! I sent ticket already and a bunch of messages on skype but haven't heard anything back. Please I'm top donator pm me in game please
Old 02/20/2017, 20:38   #415

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmejia94 View Post
That's bullshit!
No server has ever had an issue with moon so obvious you never tested the server for months.
It's a shame because the server was going good.
I destroyed my moon +11 stupid sbot can I get some help please! I sent ticket already and a bunch of messages on skype but haven't heard anything back. Please I'm top donator pm me in game please
Moon had an issue due to the ****** character-data packet parsing which almost every tool/bot has.

Old1337 and all his characters were banned and he was HWID-Banned as well.

To all our haters, leave if you want, we're not corrupted, every knows that we help players regularly and that we have the best support. If you cannot understand that "Old1337" was lying to Cai, then you're a pure hater, as you're a drama queen, please leave.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/20/2017, 20:53   #416

Obviously GM Cai is GM Menorhord which is a member of EON silkroad bcuz GM Menorhord & me used to be friends on skype and now GM Cai & me are friends on skype.Have not you told us we have no relation with EON?
Incase you guys might not know EON,its was most corrupted,unfair and ****** server I had ever played on.I caught people who was using lucky scrolls although it wasnot exist on server,people with couple som parts which is impossible to get according to weekly coin limit.

I must say that I did not even surprised Old1337's video.
Old 02/20/2017, 20:57   #417

[GM]Cai was banned from our team, it's NOT due to corruption, it's due to being too stupid. I hope you ARE ALL happy now with this decision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorus777 View Post
tldr;
I banned your account (with the new owner), he might sue you or chargeback. Have fun!
Old 02/20/2017, 21:08   #418

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
#Cleaned (upon request)
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/20/2017, 21:08   #419

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarkan41 View Post
tldr;
I'm the owner, thank you for your useless post.
Old 02/20/2017, 21:11   #420

It's funny doe, why u banned cai, when you where all in on it, cai clearly said on the skype he was talking to the team about either giving +11 or +12, and he made +11 after you discussed it all, so your all as corrupt as *crickets*, stop denying the truth.
Closed Thread