Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ruby Online | 100 Cap | CH | Job Based | Active Community | Phase II Update

Discussion on Ruby Online | 100 Cap | CH | Job Based | Active Community | Phase II Update within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/20/2017, 13:41   #391

elite*gold: 71
Received Thanks: 1,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizz˙ View Post
As I said supporters have rights to ban, so they prob abuse it.
I see that you're still saying bullshit,

Supporters can ban max - 12 hours - and it'll say clearly in the reason that u got banned by the Supporter.

No one is abusing the "ban" authority since we're doing daily checks on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unbalancedroad View Post
I also noticed how everyone has sox weapons now. I was wondering how this could be possible as sox was a really rare thing only just a few weeks ago. Server is really great I can't lie. 100cap is real fun and there are great features. Since GMs are trying to do their best, we should respect them and keep supporting this server.
It's the usual thing for sox aka SoS to become common after a month and half.
Old 02/20/2017, 13:50   #392

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Locklyon View Post

Supporters can ban max - 12 hours - and it'll say clearly in the reason that u got banned by the Supporter.

can you help me with that ?
i can login my account on game but not on website because i got a warning before for selling silks for money "Which is a thing i didn't do" and i discussed this with Fobrious yesterday and he unbanned me on game and i guess he forgot to unban me on website too so can you do it ?
Old 02/20/2017, 13:53   #393

Quote:

Can u unban me then? I wrote a ticket but nothing... check my char Mrs_Lays
Old 02/20/2017, 14:03   #394

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeliner View Post
can you help me with that ?
i can login my account on game but not on website because i got a warning before for selling silks for money "Which is a thing i didn't do" and i discussed this with Fobrious yesterday and he unbanned me on game and i guess he forgot to unban me on website too so can you do it ?
Can you send med ur username or charname in a message? I'll check it because seems like I was the one who banned you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyhton View Post
Can u unban me then? I wrote a ticket but nothing... check my char Mrs_Lays
I'll check it now.
Old 02/20/2017, 15:07   #395

Quote:
All the cheaters on the pic has been banned, we started taking actions yesterday including banning all the cheaters (Job-ban, means they won't be able to gain anything from jobbing anymore)

We will be doing all we can.
But a study is delayed. The rest of them are banned. What about those before? Who is this person who makes this bug for 1 month? Will not anything be done to them? This is how you are your justist? I do not think he was justice. Everyone finished the item. They're done, and from continuing ... If we play honestly, we will not be able to do anything.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/20/2017, 16:00   #396

Exclamation Read carefully GMs and Assistants and Players.

Quote:
Bugs? What? From where are you getting this information?... What the hell are u saying?
Have you see what i say ? The server has down now because the most of player completed all SOX +9 +10 item with unlimited immortal. Your decisions are cannot change anything. For example job ban is not enough bcs, they will be create new characters. And they can use this bugs but THEY DON'T NEED NOW They took what they wanted e.g 2k silk in one day [As real characters and the other chracters. And THEY USED IT didn't you understand You cannot change anything after this. Only one chance reset all sw and pay back the silks (Only Paying with MONEY) Otherwise Me and My Friends will leave this server and Tell everyone what happened. They are playing for nothing.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/20/2017, 16:04   #397

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaPSTaR16 View Post
Have you see what i say ? The server has down now because the most of player completed all SOX +9 +10 item with unlimited immortal. Your decisions are cannot change anything. For example job ban is not enough bcs, they will be create new characters. And they can use this bugs but THEY DON'T NEED NOW They took what they wanted e.g 2k silk in one day [As real characters and the other chracters. And THEY USED IT didn't you understand You cannot change anything after this. Only one chance reset all sw and pay back the silks (Only Paying with MONEY) Otherwise Me and My Friends will leave this server and Tell everyone what happened. They are playing for nothing.
Omg. There is no such a thing as "Unlimited Immortals" Even if you create another trade account and go jobbing until u reach the limit, you can buy 10 Immortal Stones with 400 RP. How is that even "Unlimited"?

Job is limited to 1 per HWID, that's how it works. We will change Immo (RP) price on the next update.
Old 02/20/2017, 16:14   #398

I mean simple solution to chasing all this abusers would be high reward for reporting them, and HWID ban not a *** **** job ban ... -_-
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/20/2017, 16:34   #399

Thumbs up

Quote:
Omg. There is no such a thing as "Unlimited Immortals" Even if you create another trade account and go jobbing until u reach the limit, you can buy 10 Immortal Stones with 400 RP. How is that even "Unlimited"?

Job is limited to 1 per HWID, that's how it works. We will change Immo (RP) price on the next update.
You aren't understanding me bro, 400 RP limit is for just one character. They have more than one character. Like 400x4 1600 RP=Silk in one day (They took it [They did take. You cannot change this truth.]). You do not want to understand us. As I said before You cannot change anything after this.Like immo stone's price changing or doing anything It will not be a SOLUTION. The most of player took what they wanted. (Like premium, dresses, Soms, Immortals and the other things.)

Quote:
Only one chance reset all sw and pay back the silks (Only Paying with MONEY)
Old 02/20/2017, 16:37   #400

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaPSTaR16 View Post
You aren't understanding me bro, 400 RP limit is for just one character. They have more than one character. Like 400x4 1600 RP=Silk in one day (They took it [They did take. You cannot change this truth.]). You do not want to understand us. As I said before You cannot change anything after this.Like immo stone's price changing or doing anything It will not be a SOLUTION. The most of player took what they wanted. (Like premium, dresses, Soms, Immortals and the other things.)
Cut the bullshit already, RP-Limit is account-based. Go test it by yourself.
Old 02/20/2017, 16:41   #401

Naisu thinking that you were grinding for 4 weeks as a thief LEGIT way and some other guys just ******* scammmazd their way, yeah makes sense why i see like ******* randoms on top 25 list ...
Old 02/20/2017, 16:44   #402

Quote:

Limit is not work. i login 2 char for job. Trader and Thief. Easy for all... Even if you fix it, someone with 2 computers can make try... It's unimportant to have a limit of 400. Weekly resetting this limit. It means that he has done it seven times since it opened.You should find other solutions. But this is still not the problem. The question is, what will happen to those who use this? That's the problem. What will happen to those who use this bug so far?

"Cut the bullshit already, RP-Limit is account-based. Go test it by yourself. "

Realy? We say that membership is free. Unlimited membership can be opened and done...
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/20/2017, 17:32   #403

Quote:
Cut the bullshit already, RP-Limit is account-based. Go test it by yourself.
Are you kidding? I started to thinking you are stupid We can get free unlimited membership and this way RP limit will be deactive okey child?

If you don't do our want we will send globals and everyone will leave your server.
Old 02/20/2017, 18:03   #404

Didnt this server had 5months+ beta?The team could check their great job system more correctly i guess or you thought ppl will report u bugs instead "being a ***" after open,job based server killed by job anyway learn from it on your next project no hard feelings
Old 02/20/2017, 18:23   #405

well, as long as you will be banning cheaters i wont quit this server and i will keep charging silks to support you
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread