Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Ruby | 100 Cap | CH | Job Based | High Quality Server | New Topic | Grand Open 13.01

Discussion on Ruby | 100 Cap | CH | Job Based | High Quality Server | New Topic | Grand Open 13.01 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 01/20/2017, 06:09   #706
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foberious View Post
There is 0 lag o.O?
If you're 100% sure it is not your connection/location then it might be our player count. Tomorrow we are going for more agents-slots so it will be fine for everyone.

It is 100% NOT my connection, me and my friends internet is very good but we all have like 300ms average on the server which is alot and makes pvp impossible.
Usually when we play games like csgo and such we have around 20ms.
We live in germany btw.

Do sth about it because this is going to make endgame very frustrating to play and might be a reason for us to quit.



jinzo5 is offline  
Old 01/20/2017, 06:38   #707
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 933
Received Thanks: 357
Quote:
maybe cuz u're a lifeless person ? even the GM knows that non donators got no chance . dude 1k elix wep costs 100 **** silks only do u know what's that means ? they own the server already
Calling dań benato no lifer made my day.


reey123 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/20/2017, 08:28   #708
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 977
Received Thanks: 1,228
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinzo5 View Post
It is 100% NOT my connection, me and my friends internet is very good but we all have like 300ms average on the server which is alot and makes pvp impossible.
Usually when we play games like csgo and such we have around 20ms.
We live in germany btw.

Do sth about it because this is going to make endgame very frustrating to play and might be a reason for us to quit.
We are switching on a more powerful setup on this update, so let me know if you're still lagging right after.
Foberious is offline  
Old 01/20/2017, 08:31   #709
 
elite*gold: 7
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 264
Received Thanks: 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by reey123 View Post
Calling dań benato no lifer made my day.
mine too hahahahhahahah


Slinzar is offline  
Old 01/20/2017, 08:49   #710
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 299
Received Thanks: 79
fine am done with this , 2nd time to say it , sos drop rate is under -0.000000000001 , been botting since server started and boooom 0 sos , check it out am sure its bugged or something
™MagicStorm™ is offline  
Old 01/20/2017, 08:54   #711
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 977
Received Thanks: 1,228
Quote:
Originally Posted by ™MagicStorm™ View Post
fine am done with this , 2nd time to say it , sos drop rate is under -0.000000000001 , been botting since server started and boooom 0 sos , check it out am sure its bugged or something
Most get their SOS from ruby crates it is the most efficient way to get SOS, there is nothing like bugged char which are not getting SOS
Foberious is offline  
Old 01/20/2017, 08:56   #712
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 299
Received Thanks: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foberious View Post
Most get their SOS from ruby crates it is the most efficient way to get SOS, there is nothing like bugged char which are not getting SOS
who said something like a bugged char ? i never said that , i meant that sos drop is bugged at job temple , nothing else . i got my own room at temple and diamond token btw so rare to drop also , so am sure of what am saying , not just trolling u ^^
™MagicStorm™ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/20/2017, 09:49   #713
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ™MagicStorm™ View Post
who said something like a bugged char ? i never said that , i meant that sos drop is bugged at job temple , nothing else . i got my own room at temple and diamond token btw so rare to drop also , so am sure of what am saying , not just trolling u ^^
3 days boting i got 2 sos drop ''
Edga_ is offline  
Old 01/20/2017, 09:58   #714
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 648
Received Thanks: 255
That moment when you logg in and you find the server jumper Dizzy as Supporter. Just wanna make me lough so hard xD. Btw @, pm me on skype or here. Steel.fadezz <- skype , wanna talk about somethin
robjoh11 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/20/2017, 10:03   #715
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 141
Received Thanks: 32
Sos drop should be better in job cave right? IT's NOT!
2days bot in regular mobs = 1sos, 6keys
2days bot in job cave = 1 sos, 1key(not even sure if its from the cave)???!!!

Fix the job cave drop rate, no keys at all!
cyhton is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/20/2017, 11:23   #716
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 281
Received Thanks: 32
spawns ivy and cerb on euro map or in dw and jg ?
sebastian8 is offline  
Old 01/20/2017, 12:29   #717
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
Is it possible to make ruby crates cooldown resetted after 00:00 server time? Cuz I can't track of my ruby crate cool down to know whenever I can open or not. Just a suggestion
Bowx3 is offline  
Old 01/20/2017, 12:41   #718
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 977
Received Thanks: 1,228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowx3 View Post
Is it possible to make ruby crates cooldown resetted after 00:00 server time? Cuz I can't track of my ruby crate cool down to know whenever I can open or not. Just a suggestion
24h after you open the one you get limited with.

A BIG AND AWESOME UPDATE IS COMING!

Get ready for some sexy events and systems!
Foberious is offline  
Old 01/20/2017, 12:48   #719
 
elite*gold: 69
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 3,899
Received Thanks: 1,654
Dizzy© is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/20/2017, 12:51   #720
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foberious View Post
24h after you open the one you get limited with.

A BIG AND AWESOME UPDATE IS COMING!

Get ready for some sexy events and systems!
Ye I undersand, but wouldn't it be easier for everyone if you guys made cooldown on ruby reseted at 00:00 everyday? So Basicly people don't have to keep track on the time what time they exactly opened. Like for example I'll open 1 box at 2pm and the next box at 3pm due to I did not have enough key to open both at the same time, and once 12am reaches it will reset the cooldown and I can open again 2 boxes at any time withing that 24hours without being concern about what was the last time I opened the 1st and the 2nd box.


Bowx3 is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
100 cap, ruby online, ruby silkroad, ruby sro, silkroad


Similar Threads
Ruby | 100 Cap | CH | Job Based | High Quality Server | Open Beta 28.12
01/09/2017 - SRO PServer Advertising - 445 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/Ladnd.png About Ruby. We are here to offer the best possible gameplay. There is no any playable 100 cap server at the moment so since we are passionate silkroad players and really love silkroad, we are going to open a real professional server to offer some great fun. A server where you will be able to experience the real silkroad gameplay. A stable server with a mature community. A server where you will relax and have fun at your free time. We will offer original...



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.