Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 21:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ruby - Diamonds are forever | 100 Cap | CH | Job Based | Join the Hype!

Discussion on Ruby - Diamonds are forever | 100 Cap | CH | Job Based | Join the Hype! within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/05/2016, 16:55   #31

elite*gold: 0
Seems successful, Good lucks.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/05/2016, 17:33   #32

elite*gold: 2
ip limited or HWD ?
Old 12/05/2016, 17:43   #33

elite*gold: 680
Received Thanks: 1,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by momenali99 View Post
ip limited or HWD ?
HWid
Old 12/05/2016, 19:18   #34

Good luck
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/05/2016, 20:00   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7oka02 View Post
Haha welcome back bro 😘
Thanks bro 😉
Old 12/05/2016, 21:24   #36

Looking good.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2016, 23:38   #37

rez
Old 12/06/2016, 10:42   #38

Remember to sign up for close beta test to get a title reward!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2016, 10:49   #39

after reading this huge topic (Mercy ! ) i will write down all positive & negative features that can effect this server and it will be my pleasure to write that cuz this server deserve to give him hints for good start after all this hard working on the features .
and to be honest this is the first server that is completely play2win since the pserver started all others fail to make it play2win always donators roll the server and who actually deserve to be the best ( active players ) they are last ... cuz owners too greedy to make server full play2win , anyway let not keep talking about that and start with feedback about this server :

Pros :
* HWID limits 2 and 1 while jobing
* Ruby Special NPC
* Titles & character effects for top 3 jobbers
* Ruby crate
* permanent buffs system
* End-game grinding areas
* Universal currency - Ruby points
* Daily ruby points limit
* [NEW]SoX items leveling
* Automatic Events

Cons :

* adding 2x premium wich is useless all will go for the ruby premium 10 % so just keep ruby premium only

* Honor buffs / job contribution : even if there is pc limit people still gonna drop goods for their friends thiefs and abuse the honor buff & top jobbers system , suggestion : make the goods contribution count when u robe a trade in another town for example trade come from jng u need to robe it in dw to get contribution
* oldschool alchemy : that total fail for advanced pserver i mean who want to go back to the black & white tv after we get colored tv this things should get get rid of in ever pserver now , and also if u wanna play to add the tablets it is also another crap that joymax made and pservers get rid of it .

* Rates : Exp 15x very low it should be 30x- 40x that will take 2 days to plvl enough cuz the the fun start after u max ur cap not before .
Sp : 500.000 sp total crap no one like to farm sp in Pserver this one of the reasons that we hated Isro and we likes the Pservers
Sugestion : make 2,500,000 starter sp enough to not farm for 300 / 360 mastery

Trade 20x very low for this active traders make it 50 / 70x fair enought to equal betwen gold from donators & gold from afk boters & the most important ( active players) !

* avatars not added to the ruby special npc cuz it is very important for ppl to do alchemy & pvp & pve , also it will be good if we get a starter avatar

there is no Ip limit : we all know that alots of us got more then 1 pc so it should be ip limit 2 to not multi pc to abuse job / bot system .

finally here optional things to fix or add :
* auto equipment change from 0 % - 41 % needed much at pve will help alots to survive
* add silk/hour
* union limits chat autority for 32 members guild
* add 360 mastery to see more builds in the server ( more fun )
* add starter devil for few days to help a little in pve ( edited devil 5 % dmg only so ppl purchase
the 10 % from item mall too not just awaken the starter . )
make title infinity when u bought it so u don't lost ur npc title when u be the top 1 jobber and u lost job title u lost both titles and u have no yellow title anymore .
* would be good if you make to every + it is own glow for example +9/+10 share same glow it is better if u make to +10 his own glow

So that all i can see from the topic right now this things are really good suggestion from my experience of silkroad of 8 years , if you apply this things iam sure that i will join it and the biggest guilds in pserver will join it too .
Thanks
5 Users
Old 12/06/2016, 10:51   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakiro0 View Post
after reading this huge topic (Mercy ! ) i will write down all positive & negative features that can effect this server and it will be my pleasure to write that cuz this server deserve to give him hints for good start after all this hard working on the features .
and to be honest this is the first server that is completely play2win since the pserver started all others fail to make it play2win always donators roll the server and who actually deserve to be the best ( active players ) they are last ... cuz owners too greedy to make server full play2win , anyway let not keep talking about that and start with feedback about this server :

Pros :
* Ruby Special NPC
* Ruby crate
* permanent buffs system
* Automatic Events

Cons :

* adding 2x premium wich is useless all will go for the ruby premium 10 % so just keep ruby premium only

* Honor buffs / job contribution : even if there is pc limit people still gonna drop goods for their friends thiefs and abuse the honor buff & top jobbers system , suggestion : make the goods contribution count when u robe a trade in another town for example trade come from jng u need to robe it in dw to get contribution
* oldschool alchemy : that total fail for advanced pserver i mean who want to go back to the black & white tv after we get colored tv this things should get get rid of in ever pserver now , and also if u wanna play to add the tablets it is also another crap that joymax made and pservers get rid of it .

* Rates : Exp 15x very low it should be 30x- 40x that will take 2 days to plvl enough cuz the the fun start after u max ur cap not before .
Sp : 500.000 sp total crap no one like to farm sp in Pserver this one of the reasons that we hated Isro and we likes the Pservers

Trade 20x very low for this active traders make it 50 / 70x fair enought to equal betwen gold from donators & gold from afk boters & the most important ( active players) !

* avatars not added to the ruby special npc cuz it is very important for ppl to do alchemy & pvp & pve , also it will be good if we get a starter avatar

there is no Ip limit : we all know that alots of us got more then 1 pc so it should be ip limit 2 to not multi pc to abuse job / bot system .

* auto equipment change from 0 % - 41 % needed much at pve will help alots to survive
* add silk/hour
* add starter devil for few days to help a little in pve ( edited devil 5 % dmg only so ppl purchase the 10 % from item mall too not just awaken the starter . )
make title infinity when u bought it so u don't lost ur npc title when u be the top 1 jobber and u lost job title u lost both titles and u have no yellow title anymore .

So that all i can see from the topic right now this things are really good suggestion from my experience of silkroad of 8 years , if you apply this things iam sure that i will join it and the biggest guilds in pserver will join it too .
totally agree with you !
Old 12/06/2016, 12:13   #41

Download!!
Old 12/06/2016, 12:48   #42

elite*gold: 3
Good luck !
Old 12/06/2016, 14:38   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by YonQ View Post
Thanks bro 😉
Infinity guild will join!
Old 12/06/2016, 17:54   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakiro0 View Post

Pros :
* Ruby Special NPC
* Ruby crate
* permanent buffs system
* Automatic Events

Cons :

* add silk/hour
* add starter devil for few days to help a little in pve ( edited devil 5 % dmg only so ppl purchase
the 10 % from item mall too not just awaken the starter . )
* would be good if you make to every + it is own glow for example +9/+10 share same glow it is better if u make to +10 his own glow

Thanks a lot for taking the time to write this useful post! First of all union chat is enabled for all 32 members already. About exp and trade rate we will increase them to a higher amount for sure. Also oldschool alchemy window will change to the latest one since it is true that it doesn't really fit to the server.

There will be ip limit and also there is silk per hour (1 silk per hour), I just forgot to mention it. About start item we will add a lower stats devil. Regarding mastery points it could change to 330 or 360 (we will need a poll to decide).

About plus glows we will change them back to the originals. Additionally you never lose your titles, we have developed a system as you can see on the topic which saves all the titles and you can use them anytime you want just by pming our [BOT]System with certain commands. Thanks again for your feedback!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2016, 19:26   #45

Finally!! Nice server nice system professional team im in ofc!
Closed Thread

Tags
cap 100, ruby, ruby server, ruby silkroad, silkroad 100 cap