Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 09:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eryx | 80 Cap | Ch | Job based | New tweaks | Account access control | Free S/H

Discussion on Eryx | 80 Cap | Ch | Job based | New tweaks | Account access control | Free S/H within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 12/27/2016, 10:12   #1426

elite*gold: 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaizen_ View Post
AFK system in BA is updated, please report if it is not working.
What have you updated? Was it enabled yesterday too? Consider that in CTF BA the players sometimes don't fight for a couple of mins and wait until the timer runs out to not feed kills. Yesterday 15/16 people got disconnected from CTF BA after the other team did not come out, please check this. PM me if you need some names of the players who DC'ed or the one that stayed.

I also think the jobbing needs some adjustments again.

The last days showed that most of the traders still use the STR in Togui Village, although Bargain is enabled, because it is way to hard for thiefs to kill them there. I personally hate the STR, but let me explain what should be changed or why it should be closed again.

1. The route is way to curvy and clunky, as a trader this is no problem because you sit on your pet and just trace or run by yourself while on the pet. As a thief, if you lose some space to the trader with a pet spawned because you had to fight a hunter it is impossible to reach the trade again, because after the first turn you pet will be stucked somewhere and you need to destroy it and spawn a new one, this is especially bad if you already picked some goods and just want to completely fill your pet.

2. There are no spawns. If the STR stays like it is, consider enabling spawns there. It is way to easy for hunters to defend their trade because they don't have to fight spawns too. Those couple npcs standings there on the road can be ignored completely, they are just not enough. You need at least 3 thiefs attaching to kill a silk pet, that's to much. If you enable spawn like on the normal map it would be fine. Sure you will need to enable hunter npcs for thiefs too to make it fair.

3. Fix hunter rates. I don't know the exact rates for hunters and traders because I am thief since 05, but I saw many traders and hunters switch to thief in the last 2-3 days. You can leave the thief rates like they are and just raise the rates for traders / hunters a bit.

I'd be very thankful if you close the STR route completely again and make traders do the normal and bargain routes again. Overworld trades are fine now in my opinion, spawn isn't that dangerous anymore but a single thief can kill a trader with the help of the npcs, that's just the right amount of dmg needed. Traders have to make a decision: do I go with a hunter and share some loot or do I go alone and get fcked by a single thief maybe.

#makeJobbingGreatAgain

Another thing I wanna discuss is the FGW, please do not enable it. Moon will be too easy to farm with it. I bought my moon sword yesterday after 2-3 weeks of intense farming and jobbing and it felt great to kill people with it the first time. If you enable FGW with decent rates everyone will have a moon weapon in a very short amount of time. I think I'm speaking for every player that worked for their moon if I ask you to not enable it. Make people work for their moon like we did it. Or, if you decide to enable it, at least make all the cards needed untraceable that people actually need to farm them by themselves.

I think that's everything for now, keep up the good work
Thanks
8 Users
Old 12/27/2016, 10:15   #1427

elite*gold: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnNss View Post
What have you updated? Was it enabled yesterday too? Consider that in CTF BA the players sometimes don't fight for a couple of mins and wait until the timer runs out to not feed kills. Yesterday 15/16 people got disconnected from CTF BA after the other team did not come out, please check this. PM me if you need some names of the players who DC'ed or the one that stayed.

I also think the jobbing needs some adjustments again.

The last days showed that most of the traders still use the STR in Togui Village, although Bargain is enabled, because it is way to hard for thiefs to kill them there. I personally hate the STR, but let me explain what should be changed or why it should be closed again.

1. The route is way to curvy and clunky, as a trader this is no problem because you sit on your pet and just trace or run by yourself while on the pet. As a thief, if you lose some space to the trader with a pet spawned because you had to fight a hunter it is impossible to reach the trade again, because after the first turn you pet will be stucked somewhere and you need to destroy it and spawn a new one, this is especially bad if you already picked some goods and just want to completely fill your pet.

2. There are no spawns. If the STR stays like it is, consider enabling spawns there. It is way to easy for hunters to defend their trade because they don't have to fight spawns too. Those couple npcs standings there on the road can be ignored completely, they are just not enough. You need at least 3 thiefs attaching to kill a silk pet, that's to much. If you enable spawn like on the normal map it would be fine. Sure you will need to enable hunter npcs for thiefs too to make it fair.

3. Fix hunter rates. I don't know the exact rates for hunters and traders because I am thief since 05, but I saw many traders and hunters switch to thief in the last 2-3 days. You can leave the thief rates like they are and just raise the rates for traders / hunters a bit.

I'd be very thankful if you close the STR route completely again and make traders do the normal and bargain routes again. Overworld trades are fine now in my opinion, spawn isn't that dangerous anymore but a single thief can kill a trader with the help of the npcs, that's just the right amount of dmg needed. Traders have to make a decision: do I go with a hunter and share some loot or do I go alone and get fcked by a single thief maybe.

#makeJobbingGreatAgain

Another thing I wanna discuss is the FGW, please do not enable it. Moon will be too easy to farm with it. I bought my moon sword yesterday after 2-3 weeks of intense farming and jobbing and it felt great to kill people with it the first time. If you enable FGW with decent rates everyone will have a moon weapon in a very short amount of time. I think I'm speaking for every player that worked for their moon if I ask you to not enable it. Make people work for their moon like we did it. Or, if you decide to enable it, at least make all the cards needed untraceable that people actually need to farm them by themselves.

I think that's everything for now, keep up the good work
WOW that is a contribution, thank you so much and i do appreciate your time/effort to write that review, gonna keep u updated.

passed to the crew
Old 12/27/2016, 11:43   #1428

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Yesterday night around 21:00 it was enabled. It is enabled only for BA. The current system applied is the limit of SRO.

FGW will be avaible only in 3* and 4* the easy ones are disabled.
Old 12/27/2016, 11:59   #1429

I totally agree on that FGW part. If you really add it please make sure that the talismans are UNTRADEABLE. Else the donators will simply buy their moon weapons by buying the talismans. That would be absolutely killing the server since new people won't join because they can't catch up.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2016, 12:02   #1430

Quote:
Originally Posted by -CookieMonster- View Post
Yesterday night around 21:00 it was enabled. It is enabled only for BA. The current system applied is the limit of SRO.

FGW will be avaible only in 3* and 4* the easy ones are disabled.
Then it not working properly and you should check it again. Like I said, if you join CTF BA and not Score BA, it happens quite often that both teams don't do anything and wait for the timer to reach 1:30 for a last fight for the flag. In our CTF BA yesterday evening 15/16 players got disconnected by your new system.

Are the FGW cards tradeable? I hope not, I think you would help to kill your own server if they are. People would have 2 alternatives to go for moon. 1. Farm 3 weeks like we did or 2. Buy instantly with silk / gold. New players who are not willing to donate won't start on the server if they have to farm 3 weeks while others could just buy their stuff, that would be pay2win at its finest.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2016, 12:27   #1431

Quote:
Then it not working properly and you should check it again. Like I said, if you join CTF BA and not Score BA, it happens quite often that both teams don't do anything and wait for the timer to reach 1:30 for a last fight for the flag. In our CTF BA yesterday evening 15/16 players got disconnected by your new system.

Are the FGW cards tradeable? I hope not, I think you would help to kill your own server if they are. People would have 2 alternatives to go for moon. 1. Farm 3 weeks like we did or 2. Buy instantly with silk / gold. New players who are not willing to donate won't start on the server if they have to farm 3 weeks while others could just buy their stuff, that would be pay2win at its finest.
If you get kicked by the system it will show a notice, "You were AFK for too long in BA/CTF!", I will check the system over the day how it works.

About FGW cards i remember that the 1st 4 are tradable and the last 4 cards(harder to get) are untradable, but i will check it. My opinion having 4 tradable and 4 untradable should prevent pay2win, but will also help newcommers get on the feet.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/27/2016, 13:04   #1432

That's exactly what I was thinking about the cards.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2016, 13:37   #1433

Quote:
If you get kicked by the system it will show a notice, "You were AFK for too long in BA/CTF!", I will check the system over the day how it works.

About FGW cards i remember that the 1st 4 are tradable and the last 4 cards(harder to get) are untradable, but i will check it. My opinion having 4 tradable and 4 untradable should prevent pay2win, but will also help newcommers get on the feet.
Okay that Sounds sounds good to me, will there only be weapons or parts too ? When you add FGW to game so late after the server start I think there should be set parts too, or maybe only the shield an no weapons. I waited 3 weeks to buy my weapon with silver coins, if I could have got it from FGW too then i might have bought set parts for coins first and weapon then with FGW. I think nobody bought a shield right now from coins this would be the most fair way.

In like 4 weeks you could add weapons to the FGW too, then new players will also have a chance to get them quick and 'old' players won't be screwed by the system
Old 12/27/2016, 13:59   #1434

Quote:
Okay that Sounds sounds good to me, will there only be weapons or parts too ? When you add FGW to game so late after the server start I think there should be set parts too, or maybe only the shield an no weapons. I waited 3 weeks to buy my weapon with silver coins, if I could have got it from FGW too then i might have bought set parts for coins first and weapon then with FGW. I think nobody bought a shield right now from coins this would be the most fair way.

In like 4 weeks you could add weapons to the FGW too, then new players will also have a chance to get them quick and 'old' players won't be screwed by the system
FGW only gives Oblivion Weapon. There wont be Shield or any parts of equipment or accessories.

About the 4 tradable and 4 untradable we are still discussing what will be the optimal solution. We might make it 6 untradable and 2 tradable.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2016, 14:13   #1435

Simply add FGW like in eryx fiadora 4...
Drop rates of talismans were really REALLY low.
Farming moon via job was way faster, FGW weapons were just an alternative ( very hard alternative ) to ppl who HATE jobbing.
It was fine to everyone and no one complained about that...
Btw these FGW weapons were even more expensive than ****** Moon weapons ( droppable from ERYX unique , obtainable already ) which cost around ~10k silk atm...
( because u needed to invest alot of time to drop 8/8 )

And what about newbies? ppl that join now? how can they catch up? every active player got moon weapon already and as a newbie u need to farm 3 WEEKS ( 3x 80 g.c limit ) to catch up, and in these 3 weeks ppl will have FULL SOM SETS already.
So its kinda senseless to start here as a newbie.
FGW gives and alternative to get a moon weapon w/o wasting 200 g.c ( u can start investing them on ur set etc. )
Newbies will be able to catch up way faster and "old" players wont have a single disadvantage...
I dont see any! negative point at adding FGW.
( Me as a som weapon owner ( from g.cīs ) says that )
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2016, 17:35   #1436

this FGW system is just dumb.
make the gates droppable by dimension pillars..
and increase the drop rate of talismans.
there is atm no player who dropped a single card. kidding ? and there is only 3* - 4*.

like belethier said.. there is no sense for newbies to join this server by that dumb system.

look at the population. 5 days ago 1,9k player on. ... and today -> maybe 1,1k
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2016, 18:17   #1437

Quote:
Originally Posted by exzellenz123 View Post
this FGW system is just dumb.
make the gates droppable by dimension pillars..
and increase the drop rate of talismans.
there is atm no player who dropped a single card. kidding ? and there is only 3* - 4*.

like belethier said.. there is no sense for newbies to join this server by that dumb system.

look at the population. 5 days ago 1,9k player on. ... and today -> maybe 1,1k
The Envys do not drop Dimension Holes, we are working on it
Old 12/27/2016, 18:21   #1438

Quote:
The Envys do not drop Dimension Holes, we are working on it
and what about drop rate?
my guild did 8 runs. (each run 2-3 palyers) 3*-4*.
and all 8 runs droppen 0 talismans. srsly?
Old 12/27/2016, 20:23   #1439

Quote:
Originally Posted by exzellenz123 View Post
and what about drop rate?
my guild did 8 runs. (each run 2-3 palyers) 3*-4*.
and all 8 runs droppen 0 talismans. srsly?
You want it to be super easy again?!
Seriously people like you don't desvere ANYTHING. If you want kindergarden-like farming go to some high-rate server.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/27/2016, 21:28   #1440

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felicitas12345 View Post
You want it to be super easy again?!
Seriously people like you don't desvere ANYTHING. If you want kindergarden-like farming go to some high-rate server.
hm after NOW 12 runs without any drop? and no, i didnt do the runs myself. you talking to much baby... you dont know anything about FGw.. but talking. you r just an idiot player. thx for ur comment!