Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 06:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eryx | 80 Cap | Ch | Job based | New tweaks | Account access control | Free S/H

Discussion on Eryx | 80 Cap | Ch | Job based | New tweaks | Account access control | Free S/H within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 12/22/2016, 01:42   #1306

elite*gold: 0
can change the moon weap. glow to isro sun glow within the upcoming update ? we requested that many times
Old 12/22/2016, 02:38   #1307

STR Trade makes it totaly so easy for each kind of jobs i haven't seen any trade Caravans go out of the city cuz they are waiting STR dafaq is fun in that .. make it fun dont kill ur server
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2016, 02:40   #1308

1st.300m safe zone is too much so you think ppl won't cheat if its 300m or 500m?

2nd.Also make a cannot tp twice in a row in ferry in one minute this is too safe for traders when they're spotted by thief to teleport at ferry multiple times.

3rd. What you think about making a job ranking on site.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2016, 09:04   #1309

elite*gold: 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saniol View Post
1st.300m safe zone is too much so you think ppl won't cheat if its 300m or 500m?

2nd.Also make a cannot tp twice in a row in ferry in one minute this is too safe for traders when they're spotted by thief to teleport at ferry multiple times.

3rd. What you think about making a job ranking on site.
1. If you trade for like 45 mins with the risk of losing everything in the last second then I think 300m is alright. And how can traders cheat? The only ppl that can cheat are thiefs and they are doing it already.

2. I don't support this, imo this is the exact old Sro jobbing experience. Teleporting here and there until your hunters come back to help you. I loved it and you always have the risk to DC at teleport, then your trade is basically gone.

3. +1 for this, would be awesome to see job ranking
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2016, 09:59   #1310

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnNss View Post
1. If you trade for like 45 mins with the risk of losing everything in the last second then I think 300m is alright. And how can traders cheat? The only ppl that can cheat are thiefs and they are doing it already.

2. I don't support this, imo this is the exact old Sro jobbing experience. Teleporting here and there until your hunters come back to help you. I loved it and you always have the risk to DC at teleport, then your trade is basically gone.

3. +1 for this, would be awesome to see job ranking
Oh com'on, its nearly 2017, there are nearly no wooden pc's anymore and the internet is more than stable, even in africa. Its just not fair at all to tp all the time.

If the reward for a 2,3m bought goods is 300m, then they have to increase the thief npc spawn by x3. Because there is not a single hunter needed to make a single 5*. Just run and Pot till u arrive the town. Its simply to easy to to trade without player thieves. The silk pet got too much hp for the low 8/9 degree npc thieves.

And decrease the spawn of npc hunters for thieves by 0,5.
Old 12/22/2016, 10:10   #1311

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply1337 View Post
Oh com'on, its nearly 2017, there are nearly no wooden pc's anymore and the internet is more than stable, even in africa. Its just not fair at all to tp all the time.

If the reward for a 2,3m bought goods is 300m, then they have to increase the thief npc spawn by x3. Because there is not a single hunter needed to make a single 5*. Just run and Pot till u arrive the town. Its simply to easy to to trade without player thieves. The silk pet got too much hp for the low 8/9 degree npc thieves.

And decrease the spawn of npc hunters for thieves by 0,5.
It has nothing to do with PC or connection, this is just the game. I've got a pretty good PC and a 100 MBit connection and still DC from time to time.

I don't think that traders and thiefs should have different spawn rates for npc's, that wouldn't be fair at all. Why should a trader not do it alone but a thief can?

The spawn for traders should be big enough to get killed by a thief freezing and knocking back, same goes for hunter spawns at thiefs.

But I agree that the cost of the goods could be more expensive so ppl think about going alone because they can actually lose sth when they die.
Old 12/22/2016, 10:24   #1312

Quote:
It has nothing to do with PC or connection, this is just the game. I've got a pretty good PC and a 100 MBit connection and still DC from time to time.

I don't think that traders and thiefs should have different spawn rates for npc's, that wouldn't be fair at all. Why should a trader not do it alone but a thief can?

The spawn for traders should be big enough to get killed by a thief freezing and knocking back, same goes for hunter spawns at thiefs.

But I agree that the cost of the goods could be more expensive so ppl think about going alone because they can actually lose sth when they die.
Well i never had a DC on eryx yet except due to server restarts etc ofc. Sometimes i have problems with clientless, but not disconnects.

A trader shouldt be able to do it alone because he earns 300m in your example. There isnt a 100% chance to meet a thief player for the trader.

The thief side: you dont get 300m, so less npc spawns. BUT, if you steal the goods of someone, there is a 100% chance that this player tries to get his goods back, so a a thief will always have the problem to face a real player, a trader doesnt.
Old 12/22/2016, 10:56   #1313

Quote:
Well i never had a DC on eryx yet except due to server restarts etc ofc. Sometimes i have problems with clientless, but not disconnects.

A trader shouldt be able to do it alone because he earns 300m in your example. There isnt a 100% chance to meet a thief player for the trader.

The thief side: you dont get 300m, so less npc spawns. BUT, if you steal the goods of someone, there is a 100% chance that this player tries to get his goods back, so a a thief will always have the problem to face a real player, a trader doesnt.
I always see the time a player needs to actually get the money and think it should be even for all jobs. Let's say Roc - Jg is 300m, this route takes at least 40 mins. to run with a silk pet.

If there will be active jobbing on the server a thief can always find a trade to kill. scroll is 5 min, with TP and searching a bit I think a thief run can be done in 8-9 mins. If rates will stay like they are for thiefs then a thief can also make 280 - 350m in the same amount of time, which sounds pretty fair to me.

It depends on where you steal the goods, I'd personally wait near to the start points, then people mostly don't give a **** about their goods and just buy new one that you can steal again
Old 12/22/2016, 11:27   #1314

Quote:
I always see the time a player needs to actually get the money and think it should be even for all jobs. Let's say Roc - Jg is 300m, this route takes at least 40 mins. to run with a silk pet.

If there will be active jobbing on the server a thief can always find a trade to kill. scroll is 5 min, with TP and searching a bit I think a thief run can be done in 8-9 mins. If rates will stay like they are for thiefs then a thief can also make 280 - 350m in the same amount of time, which sounds pretty fair to me.

It depends on where you steal the goods, I'd personally wait near to the start points, then people mostly don't give a **** about their goods and just buy new one that you can steal again
Yeah okay, but i still request to decrease the spawns for thieves and increase it for traders. I mean, hunters, what do they do? just tracing the trader untill they maaaaaybe see a thief.
Old 12/22/2016, 12:05   #1315

can change the moon weap. glow to isro sun glow within the upcoming update ? we requested that many times, u will cheer us all
Old 12/22/2016, 12:11   #1316

Not being able to pick up loot as thief near a gate because you're trying to stop cheats is a kick in the teeth to legit players.

It's frustrating taking down a trade close to finishing which happens a lot and not being able to pick it up is not good, well I think it's a joke, it happened twice yesterday.

Can't pick items after killing unique in job?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2016, 13:50   #1317

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickyB View Post
Not being able to pick up loot as thief near a gate because you're trying to stop cheats is a kick in the teeth to legit players.

It's frustrating taking down a trade close to finishing which happens a lot and not being able to pick it up is not good, well I think it's a joke, it happened twice yesterday.

Can't pick items after killing unique in job?
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im down
Old 12/22/2016, 13:57   #1318

Quote:
Yeah okay, but i still request to decrease the spawns for thieves and increase it for traders. I mean, hunters, what do they do? just tracing the trader untill they maaaaaybe see a thief.
Wanna be clear, trade must be easy without trade you have 0 activity as theif , so stop the bullsheet .
Old 12/22/2016, 14:02   #1319

Quote:
Originally Posted by cariocas View Post
Wanna be clear, trade must be easy without trade you have 0 activity as theif , so stop the bullsheet .
why should it be easy? so turks and egys can get some gold coins? ffs
nobody said job is easy. but currently its not easy, its ******* boring.

I miss the days where you had 5 hunters for 8 traders and not 2 hunters for 20 traders...
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2016, 14:19   #1320

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHook32 View Post
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im down
What do you mean?