Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warriors Way Online | Cap 100 | Eu & Ch | Non Bot | Zero Edits

Discussion on Warriors Way Online | Cap 100 | Eu & Ch | Non Bot | Zero Edits within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/14/2018, 07:21   #1456

elite*gold: 160
Cool concept but I don't see anything in relations to an end-game.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2018, 08:10   #1457

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,670
I would say: job for farming Lv100 chest, 99 legs, 100 necklace, medusa + mini uniques, zerk quest, uniques for farming this new accessorys.
its silkroad.
Old 04/14/2018, 08:46   #1458

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casque View Post
Es zieht sich nicht jeder einen character selber hoch, dass würde viel zu lange dauern.
die leute ziehen sich academy chars hoch.
muss man aber selber wissen ob man 1-3 tage mit powerleveling verbringen will.
fakt ist: die leute die ihren char hochgespielt haben, werden diesen nicht so schnell verlassen, es steckt viel zuviel zeit und nerven in den chars.

klar wenn man ein höheres level hat, macht man gern pandora box party, damit man endlich auf das nächste level kommt, aber ich habe noch keinen gesehen der sich einen neuen char zieht. die quests müssen ja auch noch alle gemacht werden, oder man müsste 1-2 monate bei ongs sp farmen - aber das will sich niemand antun.

natürlich wollen die spieler, die schon länger auf dem server sind, den neunen spielern helfen und tun dies durch uniques usw.
aber das muss jeder selbst entscheiden was das beste für einen ist.
powerlevel = quantitativ
questing = qualitativ

01:00 uhr - ich muss ins bett
Man kann ja nicht ewig plvln. also das macht man vielleicht bis 64 oder so. ab dann müsste man normal weiter machen und da gibts dann eh erst richtig viel sp durch die quest also famren bei ongs oder so könnte man sich sparen.
Old 04/14/2018, 17:05   #1459

Received Thanks: 1,449
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casque View Post
I would say: job for farming Lv100 chest, 99 legs, 100 necklace, medusa + mini uniques, zerk quest, uniques for farming this new accessorys.
its silkroad.
lvl100 legs not 99
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2018, 21:28   #1460

The only one server that i feel the nostalgie, non-edit, non-bot, killing mobs 1by1 not 7/24 when you have time so you wont get bored by botting doing nothing, even a pick pet helps a lot makes you feel so happy, rushing some lvls to open your good skills, community is also best helpful, @ thanks a lot again and again for this kind of server, i dont know if you doing all those code stuffs by yourself but still this needs a lot of work a lot of time, experience to stable this server like this, almost 3 years, you got my respect, for new starters, you wont gonna disappointed, even though its a small community its golden community. (lvl 19 btw)
Thanks
6 Users
Old 04/16/2018, 22:07   #1461

Quote:
Originally Posted by atreyuj View Post
The only one server that i feel the nostalgie, non-edit, non-bot, killing mobs 1by1 not 7/24 when you have time so you wont get bored by botting doing nothing, even a pick pet helps a lot makes you feel so happy, rushing some lvls to open your good skills, community is also best helpful, @ thanks a lot again and again for this kind of server, i dont know if you doing all those code stuffs by yourself but still this needs a lot of work a lot of time, experience to stable this server like this, almost 3 years, you got my respect, for new starters, you wont gonna disappointed, even though its a small community its golden community. (lvl 19 btw)
100% agree with that!

joined today not many playes online but all nice ppl so far
Old 04/18/2018, 14:59   #1462

I kinda like the server but the problem for me is the latency. Im getting like 1~1.5 sec response times. But I shouldnt expect too much since I live around the pacific regoin.
Old 04/18/2018, 15:05   #1463

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzglenn421 View Post
I kinda like the server but the problem for me is the latency. Im getting like 1~1.5 sec response times. But I shouldnt expect too much since I live around the pacific regoin.
Hello @, the game server is located in Europe.Probably the reason is because Philippines is a far away.Contact us in if you want to test the connection between game server and your ISP.
Regards
Old 04/18/2018, 18:18   #1464

how much player in game ?
Old 04/18/2018, 19:43   #1465

Received Thanks: 1,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhmedKasin View Post
how much player in game ?

there are always people online
Old 04/19/2018, 21:54   #1466

Planned Hardware maintenance 20.04.2018

On Friday (20.04.2018 ) morning the server will be shutted down for hardware maintenance.In the process of maintenance we will change one of the server CPU block with a new one.This task will take more time that usual before the server is back again.

Greetings for Warriors Way Support Team

Update:The hardware maintenance is completed and the game server is back online.
Greetings
Old 04/26/2018, 19:28   #1467

The premise of this server is fantastic, the fact that there's a no-bot policy and quest oriented progression is again, fantastic. However, it's sad to see such a low playerbase. The server feels quite empty.

I think the fact that it's a Bulgarian/English server might have something to do with it since some international players could be put off by it. I understand the intent behind it and support different translated servers, but if it was just an English server more players would be tempted to join. Also, the thread is in dire need of a re-do with more information and a bit cleaner design.

Again, I do hope that this server flourishes but it needs some work on the staff's part to increase the playerbase since it has the potential to be the best private server so far.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2018, 23:20   #1468

Quote:
Originally Posted by newross1 View Post
The premise of this server is fantastic, the fact that there's a no-bot policy and quest oriented progression is again, fantastic. However, it's sad to see such a low playerbase. The server feels quite empty.

I think the fact that it's a Bulgarian/English server might have something to do with it since some international players could be put off by it. I understand the intent behind it and support different translated servers, but if it was just an English server more players would be tempted to join. Also, the thread is in dire need of a re-do with more information and a bit cleaner design.

Again, I do hope that this server flourishes but it needs some work on the staff's part to increase the playerbase since it has the potential to be the best private server so far.
doesn't matter, he can do whatever he wants server wont gonna have more than 40-50 players, unless bot allowed, no offense, just saying truth, there is few people only really playing for grind without bot, enjoying the real game play, but people working, school etc a lot of real life things, so thats why there is only 15-20 people online everyday
its not like 1-2 month server, this server opened at 2016 since then average player daily is 25 lets say 40, thats what it is, since 3 year he didn't change his mind so hf to people that play here
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2018, 16:49   #1469

Quote:
Originally Posted by newross1 View Post

Hello @, thanks for feedback.The website and the game are fully in English i cannot understand your concern about English /Bulgarian version of the game.Once entered on the website ,the location of the user is detected and language is set automatically.Only couple threads in forum are not in English,but i don't think this is a problem , because there is English section too.Thread can be redone, you are right its little messy,but that will change nothing (my opinion)
Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by subdawg View Post
doesn't matter, he can do whatever he wants server wont gonna have more than 40-50 players, unless bot allowed, no offense, just saying truth, there is few people only really playing for grind without bot, enjoying the real game play, but people working, school etc a lot of real life things, so thats why there is only 15-20 people online everyday
its not like 1-2 month server, this server opened at 2016 since then average player daily is 25 lets say 40, thats what it is, since 3 year he didn't change his mind so hf to people that play here
Hello @ , thanks for your feedback.WWO is a non bot bot server and will stay this way.The player base is not big 80-100 players daily.We all are busy and working or study, everyone play when have a free time or just want to make some fun with friends online.Some people played only in weekend.The server is mainly quest based.There is a lot additional quest that help a lot.
Regards
Old 04/27/2018, 20:15   #1470

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexcode View Post
Hello @, thanks for feedback.The website and the game are fully in English i cannot understand your concern about English /Bulgarian version of the game.Once entered on the website ,the location of the user is detected and language is set automatically.Only couple threads in forum are not in English,but i don't think this is a problem , because there is English section too.Thread can be redone, you are right its little messy,but that will change nothing (my opinion)
Regards

Hello @ , thanks for your feedback.WWO is a non bot bot server and will stay this way.The player base is not big 80-100 players daily.We all are busy and working or study, everyone play when have a free time or just want to make some fun with friends online.Some people played only in weekend.The server is mainly quest based.There is a lot additional quest that help a lot.
Regards
oh, hey man you just almost copy paste to what i say and daily is not 80-100 only 15-20 people "We all are busy and working or study, everyone play when have a free time or just want to make some fun with friends online" ofc you can have fun when u have free time open warriors online, keep killing mobs since there is nothing to do, as everyone enjoys different things np