Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 19:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Warriors Way Online | Cap 100 | Eu & Ch | Non Bot | Zero Edits

Discussion on Warriors Way Online | Cap 100 | Eu & Ch | Non Bot | Zero Edits within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Reply
 
Old 10/23/2017, 13:27   #1126
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 800
Received Thanks: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siegfriedd View Post
did the server become more busy?
Welcome back @. There is a lot of changes from month April till now
Overage 80~100 people daily.
Regards



hexcode is offline  
Old 10/24/2017, 07:13   #1127
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Tried it yesterday again after 6 month hiatus and was pretty active. I think I‘m back boys (although I can’t be too active, got a lot of RL stuff going on).
Left Oldschool (pretty much dead), what is the guild to join now?
@ @ @ @

You guys still playing? If not, it‘s time to come back!


Siegfriedd is offline  
Old 10/24/2017, 09:30   #1128
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 800
Received Thanks: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siegfriedd View Post
Tried it yesterday again after 6 month hiatus and was pretty active. I think Im back boys (although I cant be too active, got a lot of RL stuff going on).
Left Oldschool (pretty much dead), what is the guild to join now?
@ @ @ @

You guys still playing? If not, its time to come back!
I think none of this people are playing right now.The @ is waiting for cap update:
Quote:
I will be back in if the game will go for 100 cap... At the moment the job is more important than the game and also the game got quite dull for me.... in the end you don`t have many quests to do and nothing to reach for...

Regards
hexcode is offline  
Old 10/25/2017, 12:17   #1129
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexcode View Post
Can you give us a example for 'no name ' bot that is possible to be started on the server? There is couple source of bot leaked in net,probably custom made bot will work,but most of them a easy detectable by the wrong packets that they send to the game server.If you have any clue,feel free to contact us.
Regards
not a snitch but i know atleast 5-7 people using keypresser with auto-click, but it's not a bot. Some of them doesn't know english very well so in our first meetings they made it very clear that they were using 3rd party programs that i mentioned. At first I didn't believe but after seeing 2 of them with 7 characters using non stop buffs I had to believe lol.. between that 5-7 people some of them are very smart by the way, atleast they think so. but I don't think u can control 6-7 characters from multiple PCs.

it's a great server i won't lie, I don't know what happened between vamp0re and other scu.mbags but Thanks to vamp0re i met this server. msg to this topic when you comeback to this server or else mr Dasboot techno4life


karaberry is offline  
Old 10/25/2017, 12:35   #1130
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 800
Received Thanks: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by karaberry View Post
not a snitch but i know atleast 5-7 people using keypresser with auto-click, but it's not a bot. Some of them doesn't know english very well so in our first meetings they made it very clear that they were using 3rd party programs that i mentioned. At first I didn't believe but after seeing 2 of them with 7 characters using non stop buffs I had to believe lol.. between that 5-7 people some of them are very smart by the way, atleast they think so. but I don't think u can control 6-7 characters from multiple PCs.

it's a great server i won't lie, I don't know what happened between vamp0re and other scu.mbags but Thanks to vamp0re i met this server. msg to this topic when you comeback to this server or else mr Dasboot techno4life
Key-pressers (semi-bots) are allowed, i know many players that using such programs.There is couple 'lonely wolfs' that prefer to play alone on server with 4 own chars,this is not problem at all.
Regards
hexcode is offline  
Old 10/25/2017, 12:47   #1131
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexcode View Post
Key-pressers (semi-bots) are allowed, i know many players that using such programs.There is couple 'lonely wolfs' that prefer to play alone on server with 4 own chars,this is not problem at all.
Regards
it's not called legit and fair server thn, if it is allowed you or them should post the link and stick it on the first post so everyone can use it, giving this priority to whom better at finding illegal 3rd party programs not a good idea I assume.

Let me be more clear with an ex: A door is either closed or open. there is no such thing as "the door is semi-open". Please don't take my words or phrases as an insult, just trying to understand what we really want.

regards, Economist.
karaberry is offline  
Old 10/25/2017, 13:18   #1132
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 800
Received Thanks: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by karaberry View Post
it's not called legit and fair server thn, if it is allowed you or them should post the link and stick it on the first post so everyone can use it, giving this priority to whom better at finding illegal 3rd party programs not a good idea I assume.

Let me be more clear with an ex: A door is either closed or open. there is no such thing as "the door is semi-open". Please don't take my words or phrases as an insult, just trying to understand what we really want.

regards, Economist.
Keypressers are allowed but are not supported by Warriors Way Support Team.We don't provide such software and don't have support for it.Every one can use keypresser program downloaded from internet at own risk.Most of them are patched with keyloggers and malware.Almost every 2nd user can write a own simple program on Autoit for example ,that just send a 1,2,3,4 in a the game window.

Once again to be clear.Bot programs like sbot,mbot,phBot etc. (every one know their functions ) , client modifications, loaders ,memory loaders/patchers,packet injectors are not allowed on the game server. Keypressers with simple sending a key to the game window without any logic and feedback from game client are allowed and can be used on the server.
Regards
hexcode is offline  
Old 10/26/2017, 23:45   #1133
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 77
Received Thanks: 20
LOL, keypressers are allowed? GG then, legit server my a$$ HAHAHA
RapidAscension is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/27/2017, 09:52   #1134
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 7
So what...still its the only one non bot server around.
Warriors Way FTW !!!
Voimir is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/27/2017, 16:22   #1135
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 800
Received Thanks: 184
Our researchers found a critical exploit bug in premium items 'Magic Cube'.All cube with current size 300 and 500 will be removed from premium shop.The items will be removed probably in the next client update.

Regards
hexcode is offline  
Old 10/28/2017, 09:27   #1136
 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,249
Received Thanks: 246
HAH..... i will never return.... byeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
toobu is offline  
Old 10/28/2017, 14:12   #1137
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 800
Received Thanks: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by kopy View Post


do not know what you got ??
the keypresser obviously works perfectly

_SmO_ - keypresser
__SmO__ - keypresser
NaSmo - keypresser
CrazyWoman - keypresser
MegaSmo - classic client - maybe logged use proxy
Katila_1 - classic client - maybe logged use proxy
Katila_2 - classic client - maybe logged use proxy

why to play here on this server? really do not know
Quote:
Originally Posted by toobu View Post
HAH..... i will never return.... byeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for your time spend on our server guys. Enjoy your real life events, life is short. We will be here if someday change your mind. Take care.
Regards
hexcode is offline  
Old 10/31/2017, 09:14   #1138
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 303
Received Thanks: 406
Your hands are not functional enough? -.-
Finsterlord is offline  
Old 10/31/2017, 17:15   #1139
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 308
Received Thanks: 84
How is the pvp activity? Do players pvp, do caravans, job wars, fw or is it just a grindfest for levelling up?
ubnub96 is offline  
Old 10/31/2017, 17:56   #1140
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 4,019
Received Thanks: 1,465
Quote:
Originally Posted by ubnub96 View Post
How is the pvp activity? Do players pvp, do caravans, job wars, fw or is it just a grindfest for levelling up?
My journey...
watch WarriorsWayOnline Episode #1-25.

*when you got more than 70 hours time.


Casque is offline  
Reply

Tags
пътятнавоина, bulgarian, pvo, warriorsway, wwo



« Find your server | ChaosReborn | D11 | Cap 110 | Pve | New CH Balanced Skills | G.O: 5-4-2019 »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 3KeUpz52VCbhmLwuwydqxu6U1xsgbT8YT5
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.