Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warriors Way Online | Cap 100 | Eu & Ch | Non Bot | Zero Edits

Discussion on Warriors Way Online | Cap 100 | Eu & Ch | Non Bot | Zero Edits within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/28/2017, 14:22   #346

elite*gold: 0
Already got the full avatar set - hurray
Now I have a "lucky" dress for alchemy, hehe.
Old 03/28/2017, 14:58   #347

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltsune View Post
Already got the full avatar set - hurray
Now I have a "lucky" dress for alchemy, hehe.
You will need a new big wardrobe for the new costumes.
Regards

Updates / Client Fixes
===================
::: 28.03.17 :::

- Updates English Full Client /Patch version to 28.03.17
- Fixed 2 quest names required for the bonus quest:
> Clearing black eagle -> Eliminating Black Eagles 75 lv
> Ransacked package -> Stolen Sack 70lv

- Fixed missing help description of the quests:
> Tiger hunting competition 2
> Tiger hunting competition 3
> White tiger's skin 2
> Bad charm 2

*Players must update the game client to version 28.03.2017
Players can download the new full version of the game client or just patch the old client with the latest patch update.

Regards
Old 03/29/2017, 14:41   #348

every single day i play here i like it more when u getting levels when u drop any item u feeling so good and u wana more and more server is awesome just need more people !

i realy enjoy spending time here!
Old 03/29/2017, 14:48   #349

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xantek1985 View Post
every single day i play here i like it more when u getting levels when u drop any item u feeling so good and u wana more and more server is awesome just need more people !

i realy enjoy spending time here!
Thanks go the good words!

By the way this weekend probably in Sunday we will make Server Hardware Maintenance.We will provide more information later.

Regards
Old 03/29/2017, 15:10   #350

Guys i cannot understand any words on website. Could u tell me a bit about the server? How many ppl play there? IP limit? And since when it has opened?
Old 03/29/2017, 15:15   #351

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellrun View Post
Guys i cannot understand any words on website. Could u tell me a bit about the server? How many ppl play there? IP limit? And since when it has opened?
It's a legit non-bot server, IP limit is 4 (it also says so in the first post), cap is 90, and the xp rates are 1x.

The server has been around since December 2016. Nobody has reached cap yet, though, so it's relatively easy to catch up

Since it's a legit server, the server of course doesn't have a population of 500, but that doesn't matter, since the server is still more active than most server that allows botting. I'd say there's probably around 40-50 people online at the evening during the double exp event.

The nicest thing about this server is the community. The people who play here are mature, committed and just all in all super awesome. It's rare to find a community like this nowadays!

What build are you thinking about making? You can join our guild, Oldschool, when you join
Old 03/29/2017, 15:15   #352

Quote:
Hello, most of the information that you need its written on 1st post of this thread.
If you decide to register,just press the big blue button 'Register now' on the website.If you want to translate the website in your language ,use 'Translate page' function located under 'Register now' button.
Regards
Old 03/29/2017, 19:17   #353

Quote:
basically its for non-lifers if you are a moron for example (wich dont have any job,school etc and sitting behind pc plvling char 7/24) even i saw like that people in this server, opening 3-4 char full bard buffs warrior buffs 4/4 pt plvling MAYBE BOTTING

but you can enjoy by logining everyday and grinding 1 hour too its no problem so
Old 03/29/2017, 20:38   #354

Right now at dw south during double exp event. There are parties like that everyday. At that time activity is at its highest.

Party composition: 1 war / 4 wizards / 2 bards / 1 cleric

Old 03/29/2017, 21:09   #355

Quote:
Originally Posted by groove528 View Post
Right now at dw south during double exp event. There are parties like that everyday. At that time activity is at its highest.

Well done. Great party compilation.

Website Updates
=================
-Unique kills and Unique spawn statistics in the website-> Server Tangra information page. The new feature is in test state and its possible to have some issues.
Regards
Old 03/29/2017, 22:23   #356

Server is realy awesome don't be scary beacouse of low rates and non bot many of my friends are mature working ppl they login in afternon for dbl exp event and party wee helping each other with start lvling some new low lvls its not a problem every can get some help on start if he realy wana join great community give it a try it realy worth if u wana long term good friendly fun !
Old 03/29/2017, 22:38   #357

Quote:

Playing with afk alts is worse then playing with bots :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2017, 11:05   #358

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibiumarius View Post
Playing with afk alts is worse then playing with bots :P
I think it's self-explanatory why the two bards in this situation are afk and alts. Excluding those mentioned above we couldn't find a cleric so we used 1 as an alt too. I think you should really stop being such an idiot and chill tfo.

If you are really used to bots and u prefer them over handgrinding a few hours then you should leave this thread right now.
Old 03/30/2017, 14:05   #359

Quote:
I think it's self-explanatory why the two bards in this situation are afk and alts. Excluding those mentioned above we couldn't find a cleric so we used 1 as an alt too. I think you should really stop being such an idiot and chill tfo.

If you are really used to bots and u prefer them over handgrinding a few hours then you should leave this thread right now.
Or you can f off, you bulgarian ****.
Gluck with your afk perfect party's.
Old 03/30/2017, 14:12   #360

i see someone who don't even play here got *** pain...