Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Erius | Cap 100 | CH only | Exclusive Features | New Wind Mastery

Discussion on Erius | Cap 100 | CH only | Exclusive Features | New Wind Mastery within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/22/2016, 13:39   #1126

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destruction1337 View Post
Server opened, go go boys
closed again, bye bye bois xD
Old 11/22/2016, 13:39   #1127

Anybody else have problem with auto equipment? Mine is coming like 3-4 levels behind.
Old 11/22/2016, 13:41   #1128

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ady. View Post
So they worked almost 1 year for this server, they had 2 beta stages where they said everything is fixed,no bugs, yet the server opened with so many bugs it almost felt like the old hamachi servers.

The things below are for the new players.

→ They take the server down without telling the players before.(It happened at least 6-7 times)
→ A quick restart here takes 30mins at least.
→ They fcked up the rates like 4-5 times already.
→ There are places where the client still crashes(if you are online with bot), or the game frezees(without bot) and you need to kill sro_client.exe
→ They once said they will increase the xp/sp rates for a while after the lags as compensation, that never happened.

Overall the server is worthless, not worth joining, it's almost December we'll probably get a good server sooner or later.

Well no need to lie tho server down like max 2 maybe 3 times.

But also you right at soem point, it's pretty frustrating to play atm but as I seen it's a usual thing in p-servers at their first weeks allways something happens.
Old 11/22/2016, 13:42   #1129

I think we have reached a time when Erius Team should be declared incapable. This young crew have demonstrated this several times in recent days.
It's not a shame to recognize when something is too big for you, such as administering a private server.

When I thought cant be a worse private server than Ares, you fight to show us the contrary. You just have abused our money and our time, off all players who have trusted in your words, which today looks like a lie. When you promise something, after an inspection of 7 hours, and you can not keep your word, you have to realize one thing: A server admin is a impossible thing for you!

Professionalism = 0
Administration = 0
Communication = 0
A server that has many bugs, and more closed than open, is a big epic faild.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/22/2016, 13:42   #1130

omg not open
Old 11/22/2016, 13:43   #1131

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destruction1337 View Post
SoX Values:

Seal of Star equipment are equal to normal last tier [+2]
Seal of Moon equipment are equal to normal last tier [+3.5]

so, are they ?
no they are not
Old 11/22/2016, 13:45   #1132

elite*gold: 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by mihaitamas View Post
I think we have reached a time when Erius Team should be declared incapable. This young crew have demonstrated this several times in recent days.
It's not a shame to recognize when something is too big for you, such as administering a private server.

When I thought cant be a worse private server than Ares, you fight to show us the contrary. You just have abused our money and our time, off all players who have trusted in your words, which today looks like a lie. When you promise something, after an inspection of 7 hours, and you can not keep your word, you have to realize one thing: A server admin is a impossible thing for you!

Professionalism = 0
Administration = 0
Communication = 0
A server that has many bugs, and more closed than open, is a big epic faild.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ady. View Post
So they worked almost 1 year for this server, they had 2 beta stages where they said everything is fixed,no bugs, yet the server opened with so many bugs it almost felt like the old hamachi servers.

The things below are for the new players.

→ They take the server down without telling the players before.(It happened at least 6-7 times)
→ A quick restart here takes 30mins at least.
→ They fcked up the rates like 4-5 times already.
→ There are places where the client still crashes(if you are online with bot), or the game frezees(without bot) and you need to kill sro_client.exe
→ They once said they will increase the xp/sp rates for a while after the lags as compensation, that never happened.

Overall the server is worthless, not worth joining, it's almost December we'll probably get a good server sooner or later.
Hello,

Yes it's true we're having a rather horrendous start which was not planned. It was quite convenient that problems started occurring when our developers were not available, both of them. For those happy with Erius overall you can thank DOC for fixing w/e issue had occurred there.. he's not a developer but a pk2 editor. For those unhappy with Erius, we truly understand if you wish to not play here. Too much unexpected issues took place that took too long to fix and tend to and we know that. Our goal was create a place of peace without interference of the staff team. Staff characters were only to be logged and used to enforce rules on the DL and make notices only when it's important information that's needed up front. As the community manager I am truly sorry to every user of Erius that experienced what they had. It was not our intention to draw up this much trouble therefor the purpose of our expanded beta. Ofcourse we didn't have the many players we did on our grand opening in our beta so it was likely we wouldn't find as many bugs as we did. For players still sticking with us beginning to end, THANKYOU. We know it's been a rough ride and we really are trying to stabilize this server as soon and as efficient as we can. We apologize for disappointing the majority of you. Though, we will keep trying and will proceed with our journey of Erius. This projects purpose was not of money but of true entertainment, yes all silkroad servers make money but that's not about who we are. I myself had only joined this project on the day of open beta testing. I've introduced myself to the team and I was privileged enough to have a team as such. You all only know the face they show for appearance but I know the face of true hard working friends. I wont continue with a novel, but do know with time we will make it work. We strive for your sanctification. legitimate suggestions, advice, etc are still always encouraged as well as bug reports. We greatly appreciate your stay,

Your Community Manager, Irisviel~

No more will be said from me as I have nothing left to say.
Old 11/22/2016, 13:45   #1133

play check online
Old 11/22/2016, 13:48   #1134

I m fcking nervous and you are SO IDIOT !! YOU DON T KNOW NOTHING ABOUT SERVERS,THIS DOC (GM) IS USLESS,DON T TALK WITH NOONE AND DON T HELP. YOUR SERVER IS FULL BUG,AND ITS CLOSED 15H / DAY. SO ,THX FOR THIS ****,I NEVER PLAY AGAIN DUMB SERVER. Good luck!
See you !!! EvOlutioN and TheSquad leave. See you on Eryx
Old 11/22/2016, 13:48   #1135

But we not get any info when will be fix all for 100% for normal play without any problems
Old 11/22/2016, 13:50   #1136

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiviI View Post
Hello,

Yes it's true we're having a rather horrendous start which was not planned. It was quite convenient that problems started occurring when our developers were not available, both of them. For those happy with Erius overall you can thank DOC for fixing w/e issue had occurred there.. he's not a developer but a pk2 editor. For those unhappy with Erius, we truly understand if you wish to not play here. Too much unexpected issues took place that took too long to fix and tend to and we know that. Our goal was create a place of peace without interference of the staff team. Staff characters were only to be logged and used to enforce rules on the DL and make notices only when it's important information that's needed up front. As the community manager I am truly sorry to every user of Erius that experienced what they had. It was not our intention to draw up this much trouble therefor the purpose of our expanded beta. Ofcourse we didn't have the many players we did on our grand opening in our beta so it was likely we wouldn't find as many bugs as we did. For players still sticking with us beginning to end, THANKYOU. We know it's been a rough ride and we really are trying to stabilize this server as soon and as efficient as we can. We apologize for disappointing the majority of you. Though, we will keep trying and will proceed with our journey of Erius. This projects purpose was not of money but of true entertainment, yes all silkroad servers make money but that's not about who we are. I myself had only joined this project on the day of open beta testing. I've introduced myself to the team and I was privileged enough to have a team as such. You all only know the face they show for appearance but I know the face of true hard working friends. I wont continue with a novel, but do know with time we will make it work. We strive for your sanctification. legitimate suggestions, advice, etc are still always encouraged as well as bug reports. We greatly appreciate your stay,

Your Community Manager, Irisviel~
We don't need apologies,you're on the edge and the DOG better move his ass here or on facebook and inform us about the downtime issue happening right now,we're mad enough since he made inspection the whole night and almost nothing been done as said in the changelog.

EDITo you even have a test server? Since updates and restarts take so long I'm guessing you don't...everything's fucked up after updates,do you even test those changes?
Old 11/22/2016, 13:51   #1137

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLovee View Post
I m fcking nervous and you are SO IDIOT !! YOU DON T KNOW NOTHING ABOUT SERVERS,THIS DOC (GM) IS USLESS,DON T TALK WITH NOONE AND DON T HELP. YOUR SERVER IS FULL BUG,AND ITS CLOSED 15H / DAY. SO ,THX FOR THIS ****,I NEVER PLAY AGAIN DUMB SERVER. Good luck!
See you !!! EvOlutioN and TheSquad leave. See you on Eryx

Dude I seen you in game raging like this also, you havent pm to DOC and was threating with leaving the game if no answer to your global from GM. You are being a true kid to be honest. If you gonna leave, leave allready no need to write in here to make post go up. It's a usual thing in p-servers that having problems in their first 3-4 days. And the guy who played 2 p-servers only saying this.
Old 11/22/2016, 13:51   #1138

I told you 31283128 times about my sos ring/earring and i send you screnshot on facebook. Are you kidding me ? how its posible to say " DEMON BUGGED" ?? I don t dropp this 2items from mobs 99 100 (every mob dropp sos ) I don t dropped this 2items at 85 87 (this is bugg) . I killed more than 20demon and 2 demon dropp 2 sos. ITS BUGGED??????????? ARE YOU FCKING KIDDING ME ? In your opinion DEMON can t dropp SOS RING LVL 90 ???!!! DO YOU PLAY SRO FOR 1H IN YOUR LIFE?

karaberry ,you are a dumb boy and you are talking to much,don t know nothing. "problems first 3-4days ? " I never see thats alot problems in every server i play . Ok,i will ignore problems,i can understand this, but I CAN T FCKING UNDERSTAND THAT " IF YOU CLOSE FCKING SERVER,SAY TO PLAYER " . ITS ABOUT COMMUNICATION ,THIS GM HE DON T DO THAT,JUST CLOSE AND RESTART SERVER ! ITS FCKING HARD TO SAY WHEN YOU CLOSE SERVER???

I coming to play in your server,i donate here and i can understand all problems but you are so idiot and you don t know how to speak into a conversation.
Old 11/22/2016, 14:08   #1139

what a idiot server now im nervois. GM chat with global players its for me amateur. close server 24h no info
Old 11/22/2016, 14:08   #1140

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLovee View Post
I told you 31283128 times about my sos ring/earring and i send you screnshot on facebook. Are you kidding me ? how its posible to say " DEMON BUGGED" ?? I don t dropp this 2items from mobs 99 100 (every mob dropp sos ) . I killed more than 20demon and 2 demon dropp 2 sos. ITS BUGGED??????????? ARE YOU FCKING KIDDING ME ?

karaberry ,you are a dumb boy and you are talking to much,don t know nothing. "problems first 3-4days ? " I never see thats alot problems in every server i play . Ok,i will ignore problems,i can understand this, but I CAN T FCKING UNDERSTAND THAT " IF YOU CLOSE FCKING SERVER,SAY TO PLAYER " . ITS ABOUT COMMUNICATION ,THIS GM HE DON T DO THAT,JUST CLOSE AND RESTART SERVER ! ITS FCKING HARD TO SAY WHEN YOU CLOSE SERVER???

I coming to play in your server,i donate here and i can understand all problems but you are so idiot and you don t know how to speak into a conversation.
Result: you act like a kid #Discussion closed
Closed Thread