Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 23:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Erius | Cap 100 | CH only | Exclusive Features | New Wind Mastery

Discussion on Erius | Cap 100 | CH only | Exclusive Features | New Wind Mastery within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/18/2016, 12:14   #481

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ɗoc View Post
We have already stated that we are expanding beta by 1 extra day.
and how do you want people to take your server seriously when you wrote on the main page "grand opening 18nov" and your server have alot of bugs and undone things? -.- atleast make an clearly announcment.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/18/2016, 12:21   #482

elite*gold: 2
grand opening tomorrow?
Old 11/18/2016, 12:22   #483

i can't login ^^ get dc after i press start
Old 11/18/2016, 12:24   #484

elite*gold: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordienko050 View Post
and how do you want people to take your server seriously when you wrote on the main page "grand opening 18nov" and your server have alot of bugs and undone things? -.- atleast make an clearly announcment.
I'm not trying to defend them but you honestly have no idea how It works , I mean you can't be sure 100% there wont be any bugs because bugs shows up no matter how you're ready and everything is fixed , so I guess delaying the opening a day is better than opening the server with bugs so let them do their work.
Old 11/18/2016, 12:27   #485

sbot
Is not working? crash!
Old 11/18/2016, 12:32   #486

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightM4re View Post
I'm not trying to defend them but you honestly have no idea how It works , I mean you can't be sure 100% there wont be any bugs because bugs shows up no matter how you're ready and everything is fixed , so I guess delaying the opening a day is better than opening the server with bugs so let them do their work.
i guess u dont get his point so sad but nvm... people who dont even try do they dont want to....
Old 11/18/2016, 12:41   #487

still on beta test?
Old 11/18/2016, 12:46   #488

elite*gold: 7
i told you haha...

FACT is: a "Professional" team (a full bunch of unskilled kids obv) can not even set up an open Beta after 1 Year preparation. ( Only fools or erius licks will fight this ofc), they already changed things instead of fixing mainly Server Bugs, but told Players before they will fix them within 3-5 min...you can see now how professional they really are, and OFC delaying the Grand to another Day, which will be same scenario like now.

That all after 1 **** year of preparation a Sro Server. CONGRATZ!

And once again u dont need to fight my comment because u know i´m right

I wish a Server Host would cost $2000, so only skilled dudes can set up Servers.

Wish you guys only the best + Players enjoy this great inc Server!

PS: i never wrote more than 2 times at an epvp thread but this is candy....thx for it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/18/2016, 12:49   #489

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Bentano View Post
i told you haha...

FACT is: a "Professional" team (a full bunch of unskilled kids obv) can not even set up an open Beta after 1 Year preparation. ( Only fools or erius licks will fight this ofc), they already changed things instead of fixing mainly Server Bugs, but told Players before they will fix them within 3-5 min...you can see now how professional they really are, and OFC delaying the Grand to another Day, which will be same scenario like now.

I wish a Server Host would cost $2000, so only skilled dudes can set up Servers.

PS: i never wrote more than 2 times at an epvp thread but this is candy....thx for it.
wise words
Old 11/18/2016, 12:56   #490

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordienko050 View Post
wise words
xD but they will delete it anyways...they cannot see the truth.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/18/2016, 13:00   #491

Fail from start gg
Old 11/18/2016, 13:08   #492

Quote:
i told you haha...

well if you got a better server to recommend please do. If you don't stop complaining and wait for this one to open. Like you said anyone can open a server and everyone is free to play on it. No one is forcing you
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/18/2016, 13:09   #493

Quote:
i told you haha...

That all after 1 damn year of preparation a Sro Server. CONGRATZ!

Nobody wants to wait but how are you fixing anything by bitching constantly on the forum? Do you have any brain cells left? The only reason you have for doing that is because you are just a hating salty ass bitch. Erius is just another server for anyone here, nobody takes it personally because we are not a part of it, however little pussies like yourself are pissing everybody off but non stop commenting on the thread. What are you hoping to achieve? If you do not want to play just don't play, why in hell does it bother you that other people are still here. You have some serious mental problems. With that being said we all saw you fucking up countless of servers time after time by being one joke of a support. Your opinion is invalid just because of your saltiness, not to mention the fact that you write like a 10-year-old girl.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/18/2016, 13:15   #494

Quote:
i told you haha...

That all after 1 damn year of preparation a Sro Server. CONGRATZ!

why the fuck do you care? why do you even open this thread and talk to us again you done it once that's enough!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonukas21 View Post
Fail from start gg
they didn't even start you stupid or smth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDFanta View Post
sbot
Is not working? crash!
click on " Run in x-trap mode " fixes it for me

--------
You deleted the characters?
Old 11/18/2016, 13:36   #495

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodymoon27 View Post
Nobody wants to wait but how are you fixing anything by ******** constantly on the forum? Do you have any brain cells left? The only reason you have for doing that is because you are just a hating salty *** *****. Erius is just another server for anyone here, nobody takes it personally because we are not a part of it, however little ******* like yourself are ******* everybody off but non stop commenting on the thread. What are you hoping to achieve? If you do not want to play just don't play, why in hell does it bother you that other people are still here. You have some serious mental problems. With that being said we all saw you ******* up countless of servers time after time by being one joke of a support. Your opinion is invalid just because of your saltiness, not to mention the fact that you write like a 10-year-old girl.
i dont even read ur **** lil sth....i can just see ur a ridiculous fool by defending this fact.
Closed Thread