Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

26.08.16 Grand Opening | Pioneer-Gaming Network | EU/CH 105 Cap | 24/7 Online

Discussion on 26.08.16 Grand Opening | Pioneer-Gaming Network | EU/CH 105 Cap | 24/7 Online within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/06/2016, 14:33   #2551

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtrillos19 View Post
It looks so great!
it is!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2016, 19:53   #2552

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmekyarrak View Post
That sentence is not an argument. Perhaps you are talking from your own life experience. Nobody is frustrated here. The only hysterical person in this area is you.
>English lvl 0.
I am what? Hysterical person?

Do you have more jokes about this child?

I really wanna laugh more, pls write more funny things about me
Old 12/08/2016, 01:26   #2553

If you really wanna laugh more, get a mirror :rofl:
Old 12/08/2016, 10:23   #2554

New updates is coming soon Jupiter temple etc <3
Old 12/08/2016, 13:24   #2555

How many times per day can you take those job cave silk quest?
Old 12/08/2016, 19:33   #2556

Quote:
Originally Posted by kreten12 View Post
4 times.
Old 12/08/2016, 20:11   #2557

The Server will be offline for one hour to install updates.
Old 12/08/2016, 20:26   #2558

Quote:
Originally Posted by kreten12 View Post
That quest resets at server time :
00:00
06:00
12:00
18:00
Old 12/09/2016, 22:17   #2559

Our new Update "Twilight of the Gods" is coming to Pioneer on 16.12.2016!
Old 12/11/2016, 04:25   #2560

Quote:
Originally Posted by veyselatman View Post
Our new Update "Twilight of the Gods" is coming to Pioneer on 16.12.2016!
Give them 2-3 clues about this update
Old 12/12/2016, 14:10   #2561

wont you open a new server ? cuz alot is really looking for a good server like this one .old one is not worth to join players reached high goals
Old 12/12/2016, 15:40   #2562

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHook32 View Post
wont you open a new server ? cuz alot is really looking for a good server like this one .old one is not worth to join players reached high goals
They will open one again soon enough for sure (Not sure when exactly), but considering they are closing the Starter server and moving people to Advanced (That is also nice means Advanced should have way more population when the Starter gets closed cause people move items and stuff and go play there). That means they will have 1 server only and soon they probably will launch another one like they always do, I believe this is a really nice mechanic they are working with, considering pservers aren't supposed to last forever or for a really really long time anyway, so they compensate people by letting them move stuff to other server and keep launching more servers and so on.

Doing this they really are safe and avoid having any problems or total server shut downs kind of, of course problems can happen but this makes it less likely and makes people less angry. Hope we can see more population on this server again soon, I like Chinese chars myself but really boring with only CH servers and wish for a great server like this with a lot of population with CH/EU, also hope you won't raise cap more than 105 ... 105 is already high enough. Best of luck
Old 12/12/2016, 16:16   #2563

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHook32 View Post
We all worked our a*s to reach having the last tier. No pain no gain
Quote:
Originally Posted by xBombo View Post
They will open one again soon enough for sure (Not sure when exactly), but considering they are closing the Starter server and moving people to Advanced (That is also nice means Advanced should have way more population when the Starter gets closed cause people move items and stuff and go play there). That means they will have 1 server only and soon they probably will launch another one like they always do, I believe this is a really nice mechanic they are working with, considering pservers aren't supposed to last forever or for a really really long time anyway, so they compensate people by letting them move stuff to other server and keep launching more servers and so on.

Doing this they really are safe and avoid having any problems or total server shut downs kind of, of course problems can happen but this makes it less likely and makes people less angry. Hope we can see more population on this server again soon, I like Chinese chars myself but really boring with only CH servers and wish for a great server like this with a lot of population with CH/EU, also hope you won't raise cap more than 105 ... 105 is already high enough. Best of luck
Interesting theory you have but I think you exagerate.
When server 2 was created because there were a lot of players and not enough server slots, lazy guys who didn't like to have to work hard to have at least the last tier gear with a decent +, prefered to go on the new server and start over. Probably because is "so much fun" to watch your bot killing 24/7 mobs and changing spots
Old 12/12/2016, 18:32   #2564

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShangYang View Post
Interesting theory you have but I think you exagerate.
When server 2 was created because there were a lot of players and not enough server slots, lazy guys who didn't like to have to work hard to have at least the last tier gear with a decent +, prefered to go on the new server and start over. Probably because is "so much fun" to watch your bot killing 24/7 mobs and changing spots
Yes I get what you mean, but at least unlike many other servers, they let people move their items to the other one and can continue .

That is at least something to not take away everything people worked for. And by the time the new server gets old, it would be fine to have older server move items there cause this been around for a while and should have high gears as well, maybe it is not what they planned to do, but it is going okay if you ask me.
Old 12/12/2016, 23:00   #2565

Hello guys

About Server Starter we don't have any date yet. It can take 2 or it can take 6 months to reopen it. Hard to say due Server Advanced is really full.

At this moment we are making new Big Update and fixing some bugs. We try to stay focus at one server. After we will fix all bugs and so on we will see. Clientless is our priority. That's why so often we edit some items/maps and so on- searching for reason.

Server will be under Inspection on Friday 16:00 Server time for about 2 hours to add new patch Twilight of the Gods

Closed Thread