Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 05:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Levitation | Cap 100 | CH & EU | Innovative Features | A Place To Stay

Discussion on Levitation | Cap 100 | CH & EU | Innovative Features | A Place To Stay within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/21/2016, 18:46   #2521

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GL_Insanity View Post
hopefully FUTURISTIC can win the fw so they do not leave
they won't win..
they lost 2 guilds in their uni + babarians literally non-exsisting + they suck always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keflebos View Post
I've also seen some hunters from EIGHT not defending the caravan because the thieves were guildmates. Such a big challenge.
there is legit no EIGHT hunter anymore. And as u can see in the vid. it's all futu hunters all over.
And ofc guild won't attack guild and uni won't attack uni. But i guess that **** is 2 basic for a pleb like u.
Old 08/21/2016, 18:58   #2522

Reduced the unique respawn timer..you kidding me man ??.. instart game i do my account wizzard only the Reasson for Unique !!,, not for pvp or smth like that,,then you Reduced time with 2000 Player ??? what the Hell>>...

Pain quota and warrior buffs are now enabled in Battle Arena to promote party gameplay.... we Already Die in safe because those buffs what are you doing man ?? please Thought befor any update !!

Warrior buffs and Pain quota are now disabled in CTF to prevent the abuse..soooo Bad idea !!!

- Added a new job area in Phantom desert.... you raped my head !! from update time,. until now i cant join job war,, or Phantom Desert Reasson is,, more than 60% Traders/Hunter inside i should patience until thief join ?? you really kidding me..
anyway thanks for this game.. Thinking to leave,,
Old 08/21/2016, 19:52   #2523

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabry2010x0 View Post
Reduced the unique respawn timer..you kidding me man ??.. instart game i do my account wizzard only the Reasson for Unique !!,, not for pvp or smth like that,,then you Reduced time with 2000 Player ??? what the Hell>>...

Pain quota and warrior buffs are now enabled in Battle Arena to promote party gameplay.... we Already Die in safe because those buffs what are you doing man ?? please Thought befor any update !!

Warrior buffs and Pain quota are now disabled in CTF to prevent the abuse..soooo Bad idea !!!

- Added a new job area in Phantom desert.... you raped my head !! from update time,. until now i cant join job war,, or Phantom Desert Reasson is,, more than 60% Traders/Hunter inside i should patience until thief join ?? you really kidding me..
anyway thanks for this game.. Thinking to leave,,
Fucking leave then. I heard there's a server around with ~100 players online. Enjoy.
So sad this community is either full of 15 year old kids like this one or fucking caveturks

Quote:
Added a new job area in Phantom desert.... you raped my head !!
Interesting... you're most likely a braindead turk. Leave, one less caveturk on the server

this is why we can't have a nice long term server. This community sucks balls. People even quit because they failed at +2, once , or someone stole their Tiger girl . Pathetic.
there should be a turk restrict server
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2016, 20:48   #2524

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktop1 View Post
there is legit no EIGHT hunter anymore. And as u can see in the vid. it's all futu hunters all over.
And ofc guild won't attack guild and uni won't attack uni. But i guess that **** is 2 basic for a pleb like u.
If I were hunting a caravan and a thief from my union/guild would try to rob it, I would kill him. I'm a hunter, I do my job, that's it. What's the point of being a hunter if you don't defend when a friend of yours is coming ? Do you know why you have a job alias ? Because the game wanted you to be anonymous during jobbing. No guild, no friends.
Old 08/21/2016, 21:44   #2525

I start client put ID and PW and no login... when login C10 error... or game just start to not respond
Old 08/21/2016, 22:54   #2526

Quote:
If I were hunting a caravan and a thief from my union/guild would try to rob it, I would kill him. I'm a hunter, I do my job, that's it. What's the point of being a hunter if you don't defend when a friend of yours is coming ? Do you know why you have a job alias ? Because the game wanted you to be anonymous during jobbing. No guild, no friends.
I guess u never played in top tier guild/uni at all. Won't bother with u.
Old 08/21/2016, 22:58   #2527

Quote:
I guess u never played in top tier guild/uni at all. Won't bother with u.
tbh, I have always been. Well I didn't play a lot on private servers, but on isro I have always been in the best guild (POWER, server Athens, from cap 70 to the beginning of cap 110), and always been in very good guilds on the few privates I've played on. I'm in Elite right now. But I won't bother with you anymore too, seems like you don't even have a bit of common sense.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2016, 23:21   #2528

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
I see people getting salty about globals I sent. Ps, im not online on Outlaw for 1,5 weeks already except for during the FW for 40 mins.
So I guess you're salty about someone else kek
Old 08/21/2016, 23:45   #2529

Quote:
tbh, I have always been. Well I didn't play a lot on private servers, but on isro I have always been in the best guild (POWER, server Athens, from cap 70 to the beginning of cap 110), and always been in very good guilds on the few privates I've played on. I'm in Elite right now. But I won't bother with you anymore too, seems like you don't even have a bit of common sense.
Saying Power is good guild, says all saw their fw videos like 20 online, nice.
EIGHT would rek POWER any time + Our uni would overkill their.

ELITE good? R.I.P. come guild war us.

You just killed urself.
Old 08/21/2016, 23:47   #2530

Quote:
We were union with POWER on phSRO and I checked out their FW videos = 15-20 online, gg kralz.

About the thieving part. Thing is, we usually AVOID attacking union caravans. In the last part of the video, you see us attacking our union caravan just to kill Futuristic, no one else. Even the guilds that were trading with our union were left untouched.
Old 08/22/2016, 01:00   #2531

Quote:
Saying Power is good guild, says all saw their fw videos like 20 online, nice.
EIGHT would rek POWER any time + Our uni would overkill their.

ELITE good? R.I.P. come guild war us.

You just killed urself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onslaughtwtf View Post
We were union with POWER on phSRO and I checked out their FW videos = 15-20 online, gg kralz.

About the thieving part. Thing is, we usually AVOID attacking union caravans. In the last part of the video, you see us attacking our union caravan just to kill Futuristic, no one else. Even the guilds that were trading with our union were left untouched.
There was a POWER guild on almost every iSRO server... I'm talking about Athens' POWER, which was without any doubt the biggest and most powerful guild of Athens, and as far as I know there are no "famous" or old member of this POWER on recent pservers. And the leaders are absolutly not the same lol. I've never talked about the POWER that you see on pservers now, there is no relationship at all.

I'll just stop answering bout that, both of you are just typical SRO players, obviously.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/22/2016, 03:08   #2532

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Quote:
There was a POWER guild on almost every iSRO server... I'm talking about Athens' POWER, which was without any doubt the biggest and most powerful guild of Athens, and as far as I know there are no "famous" or old member of this POWER on recent pservers. And the leaders are absolutly not the same lol. I've never talked about the POWER that you see on pservers now, there is no relationship at all.

I'll just stop answering bout that, both of you are just typical SRO players, obviously.
It actually was the power from athens, and their leader(s). Someone wasn't informed about their recent pserver activity :P
Old 08/22/2016, 07:07   #2533

Quote:
Some kid was crying about EIGHT not attacking caravans with hunter.

#pray4futu #futuapes
U just are in higher amount and prob have better set. Still u are noobs. When I was in caravan thief party got rekt by Poles, lel. Totally destroyed. I think people who have in "GW_" in nickname are pretty good.

Which cpu u have? I have lags in the situations.
Old 08/22/2016, 07:37   #2534

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
It actually was the power from athens, and their leader(s). Someone wasn't informed about their recent pserver activity :P
Might be, even though I doubt. Back in 2010 the leaders were a woman from NY and her hubby. She was already in her 30th and had a very important disease making her very weak and she had hard times playing the game already. She probably could not play anymore by now. As of the few old POWER members I know of that are still playing sro, they are not in the current pservers' POWER, which leads me to think that it is simply not the same POWER. It just has the name.

Well let's stop this off-topic.
Old 08/22/2016, 14:36   #2535

Quote:
Might be, even though I doubt. Back in 2010 the leaders were a woman from NY and her hubby. She was already in her 30th and had a very important disease making her very weak and she had hard times playing the game already. She probably could not play anymore by now. As of the few old POWER members I know of that are still playing sro, they are not in the current pservers' POWER, which leads me to think that it is simply not the same POWER. It just has the name.

Well let's stop this off-topic.
The master of that guild in phSRO was "OhNo" a woman from US probably in her 40s & her son + a bunch of more US players.

Regardless, they played as iSRO players "just bot". When someone tells me "oh this guild is such an EPIC GUILD FROM ISRO" and then I watch their FW videos like 20 online in a 50/50 guild & it's ISRO, players are NEVER active just bot 24/7. Pserver community sucks cancer **** but they're 100000000x more active than the isro players
Closed Thread