Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Old Silkroad Online Reborn // Cap 80 // Only Chinese // Ingame VoIP system

Discussion on Old Silkroad Online Reborn // Cap 80 // Only Chinese // Ingame VoIP system within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/25/2016, 02:31   #886

elite*gold: 0
fix the sox stats !!!!!!!!
Old 06/25/2016, 04:42   #887

I'd like to draw your attention regarding some extraordinary situation we have witnessed during thiefing tonight, around 9 a.m. GMT+3. We have spotted two traders at earth ghost canyon whose IGN's were Cheessee and Hypnotic. The reason of this situation being extraordinary is that; we couldn't take them down as a whole party despite the fact that we could attack them because somehow every single time they could disappear during the combat. They logged off and logged in over and over and they were able to keep executing the trading session while we literally had no way to catch them. Luckily though, I had enough time to pull of bandicam to capture them abusing some kind of bugs or hacks.

The moment we were chasing them on canyon; (I had no time to bother with editing and stuff, please mute the video and keep watching)

The moment they entered Downhang south gate while cheating;

Already informed authorized people, so why am I posting this here? Because they most likely won't get punished at all, on top of that they will get away with the money they earn and let me tell you, it looks like a lot of money to me.

I want you guys to insist about them getting banned, because its not only a few people. Its most of Renegades players that are abusing this bug, and it keeps being spead because they know game masters won't take any course of actions. I, for one, as a player who risks losing money and works his *** off in order to make gold demand them to get banned.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/25/2016, 05:45   #888

elite*gold: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by stratomurray View Post
I'd like to draw your attention regarding some extraordinary situation we have witnessed during thiefing tonight, around 9 a.m. GMT+3. We have spotted two traders at earth ghost canyon whose IGN's were Cheessee and Hypnotic. The reason of this situation being extraordinary is that; we couldn't take them down as a whole party despite the fact that we could attack them because somehow every single time they could disappear during the combat. They logged off and logged in over and over and they were able to keep executing the trading session while we literally had no way to catch them. Luckily though, I had enough time to pull of bandicam to capture them abusing some kind of bugs or hacks.

The moment we were chasing them on canyon; (I had no time to bother with editing and stuff, please mute the video and keep watching)

The moment they entered Downhang south gate while cheating;

Already informed authorized people, so why am I posting this here? Because they most likely won't get punished at all, on top of that they will get away with the money they earn and let me tell you, it looks like a lot of money to me.

I want you guys to insist about them getting banned, because its not only a few people. Its most of Renegades players that are abusing this bug, and it keeps being spead because they know game masters won't take any course of actions. I, for one, as a player who risks losing money and works his ass off in order to make gold demand them to get banned.
This problem won't happen anymore, our players experienced this because of a bug in Server Files. It took about 1-2 days to realise the bug because we never heard anything about it.
After realising it, we told them to stop abusing this bug, otherwise you will get permanent ban.
We removed the items which they got by abusing this bug.
We're pretty sorry about this.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/25/2016, 13:27   #889

Guys, does 7-days premium function properly in terms of 100% exp thingy?
Old 06/25/2016, 13:47   #890

Quote:
Originally Posted by free355 View Post
Guys, does 7-days premium function properly in terms of 100% exp thingy?
Yes it doubles the exp. ratio.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/25/2016, 15:50   #891

elite*gold: 61
How do I open this reward menu?
Old 06/25/2016, 16:00   #892

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXHaoshiXx View Post
How do I open this reward menu?
In Action window you will see this

Right click it, a menu like this will pop up

Click "Show achievements" under this popup.

After clicking, you will see a menu like this

Click "Rewards to Claim" from that menu and you will see your rewards which you can take.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 06/25/2016, 21:58   #893

Tomorrow Fortress War, everyday big jobwars join uns
Old 06/26/2016, 02:09   #894

Received Thanks: 1,449
Admin can you check the host because i just restarted my internet + PC and im still lagging hard
Old 06/26/2016, 02:28   #895

Some pvp with our guild Mercenaries, the server rocks

Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/26/2016, 14:17   #896

Received Thanks: 1,670
can some1 upload that extracted/updated client for me?
Old 06/26/2016, 15:44   #897

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casque View Post
can some1 upload that extracted/updated client for me?
Are you experiencing any kind of errors?
Old 06/26/2016, 15:49   #898

is the server under ddos attack?
Old 06/26/2016, 15:49   #899

Received Thanks: 1,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by VEssence View Post
Are you experiencing any kind of errors?
just cant make it to run since almost 1 month

last hope , to get any updated client.
Old 06/26/2016, 15:54   #900

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casque View Post
just cant make it to run since almost 1 month

last hope , to get any updated client.
Sorry to hear that, can you explain your problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocka_xD View Post
is the server under ddos attack?
We experienced a network failure, server is open and running now.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread